Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Do you have any idea about islam and its history? About how their holy scripture was incorporated (it is NOT the work of muhammed) how many different sects there are, big schism etc.?

Maybe an example you're more familiar with:
    Its like bringing Catholicism, Protestantism the orthodox church and all other 10.000 christian denominations to agree on every religious aspect? Do you really think that's somehow achievable? really?

And that's just Christianity, which has way more established hierarchies that could be used for this purpose, which are non-existent in islam.

Really... An easier solution would be for everyone to just be nice one day - at least that's more realistic.
    Don't bother, it's not worth it. derpkitteh is a colossal moron, they made a pretty good case for it over the course of this thread.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    if a cop happens to be in the area when the event occurs, of course.
    it's basic skills of reasoning. cop is in area, attack starts, cop as gun and shoots attacker immediately, threat is ended.
    Pretty easy to know how to fix things when it already happened and you know all the details.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Don't bother, I've come to realise derpkitteh is a colossal moron.
    Nobody can be that obtuse. Pretty sure it's a Tr..can't say that word here

Deleted
    if a cop happens to be in the area when the event occurs, of course.

it's basic skills of reasoning. cop is in area, attack starts, cop as gun and shoots attacker immediately, threat is ended.
    So why does shit still happen in America more regularly than here?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post

Nobody can be that obtuse. Pretty sure it's a Tr..can't say that word here
    I can think of a word that ends in T...
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

I can think of a word that ends in T...
    Oh, you can call him a cunt on here. T r o .. is a much worse word here.

Oh, you can call him a cunt on here. T r o .. is a much worse word here.
    I've been infracted for less.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

In one attack, one officer took on the attackers with nothing, and another armed with a baton (which you were wrong about). Your response is all officer should be armed (again, wrong response), if not have tasers and pepper spray because of this one attack. That's reactionary and that's fear. The only pathetic thing here is your rhetoric of having an armed police force would some how magically make terrorist attacks barely happen.

I'm not rolling over for anyone, I'm just dismantling all your ill convinced arguments - because what happens in the US doesn't mean it'll work here. Pull your head out your arse and actually think about it rather than spouting the same tired ideas that won't work.
    they do work. the populace isn't armed in your country, it's not as easy to get guns to pull off these attacks.

if the police are armed, they can instantly stop the attack, mostly without fear of reprisal from the attacker due to them likely lacking a gun.

and yes, you are rolling over. every time you spit the "don't give into fear" load of fucking shit that pathetic EU liberals like to spit, you're essentially a prey animal rolling over and exposing your throat to the lion.

it's common fucking sense. if you are under assault, you fight back, what the terrorist is trying to achieve is meaningless, their ideas are meaningless, only the safety of the people of your country matter, and defending them with lethal force is the morally correct thing to do.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-06-04 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    They elected Trump - so a part of their country is so narcissitic and self-centered that stuff like that obviously happens.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    He's not in a position to reform shit, he's a mayor, a bureaucrat. Not a holy man. Again, he's right, they aren't Muslim in the sense they aren't like the billion muslims that get on with their lives and don't kill innocents.
    Holy shit, you managed to say something I've been struggling to put into words for ages. Thank you.

and yes, you are rolling over. every time you spit the "don't give into fear" load of fucking shit that pathetic EU liberals like to spit, you're essential a grey animal rolling over and exposing your throat to the lion.
    Americans roll over everytime something happens as well.
    Or they invade countries to take their oil.
    Or give countries that have ties to terrorists groups billions of dollars in trade deals.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    because the populace is armed. it's a price of having the free ownership of firearms.

i'm not getting into the gun debate itself, but you'd be an idiot to not realize it does make a terrorist's job easier when they can go to fucking walmart and pick up a semi-auto rifle and a bunch of ammo for like a couple hundred dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Or give countries that have ties to terrorists groups billions of dollars in trade deals.
    i have spoken against both of those activities. we should be pulling out of the middle east, and saudi arabia is just as bad as isis, if not more so since they have full control of several countries with their wahabist ideology.

i have spoken against both of those activities. we should be pulling out of the middle east, and saudi arabia is just as bad as isis, if not more so since they have full control of several countries with their wahabist ideology.
    Then we are all sheep. not just the US, not just the UK, or Europe or whatever.
    Humankind hasnt advanced far enough to eradicate the "crazy" from ourselves yet.
    Something will take ISIS's place, just like ISIS took the place of another extremist group.

Tomorrow some Christian extremist group might be formed.
    Are we going to blame all the Christians because some crazies exist?
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-04 at 07:26 PM.

they do work. the populace isn't armed in your country, it's not as easy to get guns to pull off these attacks.

if the police are armed, they can instantly stop the attack, mostly without fear of reprisal from the attacker due to them likely lacking a gun.

and yes, you are rolling over. every time you spit the "don't give into fear" load of fucking shit that pathetic EU liberals like to spit, you're essential a grey animal rolling over and exposing your throat to the lion.

it's common fucking sense. if you are under assault, you fight back, what the terrorist is trying to achieve is meaningless, their ideas are meaningless, only the safety of the people of your country matter, and defending them with lethal force is the morally correct thing to do.
    And then you open up another problem - outside of terrorism, why would police need guns? What don't need them at all.

We spout that in the EU because we're actually sensible and don't have mouthbreathing inbreds rambling about their second amendment rights. We did the sensible thing and outlawed guns to the majority of the civilian populace.

We did fight back though, it was over in 8 minutes and two police officers went straight in and fought back, so again, you're objectively wrong.

Our police force and military intelligence agencies do defend our country. You want the EU to be more like america, I'm thankful as fuck we aren't in the position your dumpster fire of a country is in. Lethal force isn't the best idea because you lose a potential source of intel and the extremist community treat them as martyrs and use it as propaganda, again, if you educate yourself on the subject and weren't so shortsighted rather than saying what you feel you wouldn't be objectively wrong all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

And then leave a power vacuum and create a more extreme terrorist group using their hardware.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Well, he's not wrong, Khan has downplayed this.

At a time when people are in panic and distressed from an act like this, the last thing they want are hollow words and shallow sentiment to tragedy.
    I wonder if Sadiq Khan would be so willing to downplay this if the attacker weren't from his own community? Or if the attack were against his community?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Holy shit, you managed to say something I've been struggling to put into words for ages. Thank you.
    No worries. Disclaimer - I dislike all religions equally, but the difference between regular religious people and extremism is that extremism is a facade to justify their means.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I wonder if Sadiq Khan would be so willing to downplay this if the attacker weren't from his own community? Or if the attack were against his community?
    And with "his community" you mean "the people of London"?

Or is that some racist stereotype you invoke?

No worries. Disclaimer - I dislike all religions equally, but the difference between regular religious people and extremism is that extremism is a facade to justify their means.
    Religion is a pretty good thing tbh, it brings people together, has a salvation effect for many.
    It's just like any other kind of group people like to belong too.

Just like football - until some fuckers go all violent on other groups because "our club is bestest club :^)".
    Some people can't handle it when other's have a different thing that they do not possess.

And then you open up another problem - outside of terrorism, why would police need guns? What don't need them at all.

We spout that in the EU because we're actually sensible and don't have mouthbreathing inbreds rambling about their second amendment rights. We did the sensible thing and outlawed guns to the majority of the civilian populace.

We did fight back though, it was over in 8 minutes and two police officers went straight in and fought back, so again, you're objectively wrong.

Our police force and military intelligence agencies do defend our country. You want the EU to be more like america, I'm thankful as fuck we aren't in the position your dumpster fire of a country is in. Lethal force isn't the best idea because you lose a potential source of intel and the extremist community treat them as martyrs and use it as propaganda, again, if you educate yourself on the subject and weren't so shortsighted rather than saying what you feel you wouldn't be objectively wrong all the time.
    we're the most prosperous and strongest nation in this world, because we understand that weakminded platitudes don't solve an issue. pathetic cowardice doesn't solve an issue.

reaction to a perceived threat solves the issue. you kill that threat, and you kill it every time it pops up.

if it were up to me, all of these religions would be dealt with, and there wouldn't be a threat from any of it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    And with "his community" you mean "the people of London"?

Or is that some racist stereotype you expect?
    He's just demonstrating he never read the the actual quote properly and is regurgitating misinformation.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Deleted
    He's just demonstrating he never read the the actual quote properly and is regurgitating misinformation.
    I dont really expect /pol/ and breitbart readers to check informations.