Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hazard is starting to play the transfer game. Says he's open to real madrid move. Get in there son piss off to spain

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Since the football thread is dead I might as well post here.

Finally a game I enjoyed watching a lot from the Netherlands. Good play by Janssen today.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Hazard is starting to play the transfer game. Says he's open to real madrid move. Get in there son piss off to spain
    Even if Hazard 'pisses off to Spain', you're still 5th or 6th favourites for the title next season. Gutted for you. Must be hard being a glory hunter, especially when you pick the wrong team!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Since the football thread is dead I might as well post here.

Finally a game I enjoyed watching a lot from the Netherlands. Good play by Janssen today.
    Hopefully they take this momentum to the Luxembourg game and produce a good perfomance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I'll agree with most of that list Firebane but not Traore. Most of the season he was meh.
    I'm resigned to us getting him, could do well in France I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Even if Hazard 'pisses off to Spain', you're still 5th or 6th favourites for the title next season. Gutted for you. Must be hard being a glory hunter, especially when you pick the wrong team!
    Lol wtf is this.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Costa won't get that much playing time if we sign Sanchez and I think Ancelotti has bigger plans for Coman and Robben will probably get some games next year if he keeps this form so I would say getting rid of Costa would be the best option, getting some money aswell.
    Honestly wouldnt mind selling 1 year of Alexis and buying 5 years of Douglas Costa. Then we'd need to sign a new striker as well and would look quite strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Hope we sign a boatload of players. Our current squad would struggle to get 15 points
    Thoughts on whispers of Kieran Gibbs for 15m?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Hoping we don't sell anyone (alright maybe Sissoko), and as for bringing people in, can only think of maybe a back up for Erikson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Honestly wouldnt mind selling 1 year of Alexis and buying 5 years of Douglas Costa. Then we'd need to sign a new striker as well and would look quite strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Thoughts on whispers of Kieran Gibbs for 15m?
    Gibbs transfer seems to work for both clubs. No idea whether it's true or not. I don't think Gibbs is a fantastic signing but he's a massive improvement all the same. Seems a lot of money but he's English I suppose.

Deleted
    Fully expect Chelsea to go all guns blazing for a top drawer forward with Hazard potentially out for the start of the season.

Who do you want your team to sign?

Messi
    Bale
    Neymar

Who do you want your team to get rid of?

Sissoko

What positions need strengthening?

Wings

Most overrated transfer target?

Pretty much every footballer on the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Hazard is not going to Madrid. He seems pretty happy at Chelsea anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Fully expect Chelsea to go all guns blazing for a top drawer forward with Hazard potentially out for the start of the season.
    Ooooh shit.

That's not good.
    Well, at least it's not in the middle of the season. If you're going to get injured, now is the 'best' time I suppose.

Unlucky for him. Not what you want on your holiday.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-06-05 at 05:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch, fractured ankle. Not the worst timing for Chelsea

Cheick Tiote passed away. The former Newcastle midfielder collapsed during training.
    Sad news, he was only 30 y old, RIP.
    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...pital-training

Quote Originally Posted by Tindr View Post
    Cheick Tiote passed away. The former Newcastle midfielder collapsed during training.
    Sad news, he was only 30 y old, RIP.
    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...pital-training
    Wow. What the fuck? Absolute beast of a player on his day.
    Fucking terrible.

RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never forget that screamer against Arsenal, sad times.

Bayern also joining the race for Lukaku according to Metro.co.uk. Wouldn't mind having him as a second choice, wouldn't be a bad one, but I don't think anyone would pick him ahead of Lewandowski. Also the 75 millions they talked about is waaaay to much!

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Bayern also joining the race for Lukaku according to Metro.co.uk. Wouldn't mind having him as a second choice, wouldn't be a bad one, but I don't think anyone would pick him ahead of Lewandowski. Also the 75 millions they talked about is waaaay to much!
    Metro. Bruhhhhh....
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Metro. Bruhhhhh....
    Well I have no clue of which English source is reliable to be honest