Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

CNN caught staging propaganda a few hours ago

I have to admit, I saw this on television a little while ago, then I came across this video of what was really going on. This is extremely disturbing that the entire thing was staged in this manner and passed off as something entirely different. On the news it was portrayed as a massive vigil for the victims of the recent attack, but from this angle you can see that it appears to be completely staged by the media.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Oh you'd be surprised how often all sorts of events and protests and whatnot, are staged like that. It is pretty boring news if there is only five people in the background, so you spruce it up a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Oh you'd be surprised how often all sorts of events and protests and whatnot, are staged like that
    Never have I ever heard of this having been done in Finland.

Its ok though because brainless conservatives will immediately eat it up, believe it, and barf it out to each other as truth without even looking into it at all.

It looks like a vigil that is just being set up. That's all lol. I saw this on Twitter posted without context by a conservative account and I didn't even know what they were trying to say. I had to wait for the propaganda to even understand what retarded outrage they were faking this time.

CNN FAKE NEWS

Mike Cernovich is a complete joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Never have I ever heard of this having been done in Finland.
    Oh it rarely gets revealed that it is fairly costume to set up a specific stage on which to report from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What the fuck are you on about? Do you think a vigil just magically appears? Someone has to set it up. Seriously, this is some desperate fucking shit to try and smear CNN with.
    defending cnn, lol.

What the fuck are you on about? Do you think a vigil just magically appears? Someone has to set it up. Seriously, this is some desperate fucking shit to try and smear CNN with.
    There are like 10x more reporters there than actual people attending the 'vigil'. The impression given when you see this on the news is that this was a massive event with hundreds of Muslims coming out to condemn the terrorist attack. It was shot by CNN at a different angle in order to totally mis-represent whats happening there. It's like they are filming a damn movie, this isn't news but it's being passed off like that.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    There are like 10x more reporters there than actual people attending the 'vigil'. The impression given when you see this on the news is that this was a massive event with hundreds of Muslims coming out to condemn the terrorist attack. It was shot by CNN at a different angle in order to totally mis-represent whats happening there. It's like they are filming a damn movie, this isn't news but it's being passed off like that.
    No it's not lol. Did you even watch the piece? You can clearly see its a small group of people.

This is what most makes me sad about the rise of Trump. Conspiratorial children chomping at the bit of literally fucking anything to try and validate their ideology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    defending cnn, lol.
    Its almost like some people don't immediately believe whatever dumbass smearing nonsense regardless of the target. But feel free to just eat up the propaganda and barf it out yourself with no thought. CUZ IT MAKE ME FEEL GUD CUZ I ALREADY DUN LIKE CNN SO THIS PROVES IT!
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-04 at 11:52 PM.

How does that prove it's staged or whatever? And what does that even mean? Of course a vigil is "staged". It has to be organized and set up in some sense. How does it portray it as a massive event with hundreds of muslims? Did you watch the report? It doesn't portray it in that way at all. You're just fucking lying at this point. It showed exactly what's in the Youtube video you shared. The few people there holding up signs.

You're literally just making shit up. It's disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have anything to actually contribute? What's in the OP is a blatant lie.

Looks pretty damn accurate to me. Completely staged and set up by CNN to push their narrative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Oh it rarely gets revealed that it is fairly costume to set up a specific stage on which to report from.
    Or, I mean, perhaps we have journalists. Not newstertainment.

Damage control in 3...2...1

Already started it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post
    Damage control in 3...2...1

Already started it seems.
    Damage control? You mean pointing out how this is pushing a bullshit narrative all itself?

DANG CAUGHT US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good on them for catching up to every right wing source

I'm glad to see CNN finally entered the modern era

Leave it to Nexx to come in with some bullshit comment. Individuals set up vigils irrespective on media all the time.

What do you think is being staged?

This thread is some of the dumbest shit I've seen on this forum in a long time. The video is shared by a literal conspiracy theorist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Cernovich
    They told them where to stand. How can you not see that. The set up the scene. Then started taping and pointed out where the partipanta were to stand. They were directing them. Geez

Deleted
    Of course a vigil is "staged". It has to be organized and set up
    Yeah, that's not the job of journalists, though...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    CNN staging shit to push a Narrative. Wow I totally wouldn't have believed it until I saw it caught on tape.

Wait.. they've been doing it for years. This isn't really surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    They told them where to stand. How can you not see that. The set up the scene. Then started taping and pointed out where the partipanta were to stand. They were directing them. Geez
    Yeah its almost like they were trying to get everybody into the shot for their show.

FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA SET UP MAGA!

It must be really tiring to constantly have to spin around and around trying to justify this retarded world view that Trump and his sycophants ascribe to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Or, I mean, perhaps we have journalists. Not newstertainment.
    You'd be surprised how often it is actually done. It is specifically stuff like this where you report in front of people, that you manage to get a clumb right in front of you and often times it is barren or thin outside of the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah its almost like they were trying to get everybody into the shot for their show.

FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA SET UP MAGA!
    Exactly, there was a director. This is the literal definition of a staged production. They pointed on the ground and told them where to stand.

This is too funny, I'm laughing more than I probably should