Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    is 100 euro ok for a computer like this or do i get ripped off? can it run wow?

i7 950
    radeon 4770 hd
    8gb ram
    It will run it.. But you have to use it on some pretty low graphical settings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    It will run it.. But you have to use it on some pretty low graphical settings.
    will it freeze in raid or arenas?

will it freeze in raid or arenas?
    It might stutter some on Mythic raids and possibly Heroic. It should be fine in arenas and Normal and LFR raids. WoW can run on a toaster if the graphics settings are turned down low enough. Biggest question you have to ask yourself is, can you deal with shitty graphics settings?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    It might stutter some on Mythic raids and possibly Heroic. It should be fine in arenas and Normal and LFR raids. WoW can run on a toaster if the graphics settings are turned down low enough. Biggest question you have to ask yourself is, can you deal with shitty graphics settings?
    yes i just want to play the game, is it ok price for this computer?

yes i just want to play the game, is it ok price for this computer?
    Have you already haggled the price down? If not, try to. I would recommend slapping an Nvidia 950 or 1050 GPU in it, even if it's as used one.

i dont know, it dont start when i press the button
    If it doesn't power on, you might only be looking at a power supply. If that's true, you could potentially get away with replacing it for much less than trying to buy a whole computer. You would need to troubleshoot though, because it's possible that another issue exists.

wow i dont know if can convince my parents to spend that money for a computer to play games
    You would be amazed with the power of manipulation that some human beings have hehehe
    Now jokes aside.
    Better to spend some money on a pc that will last 2 or 3 years then trying to save and will need to be upgrade after a few months. I hope you understood what i meant.
    Cheap in the end is expensive, better to go for a pc rig in the middle for around 400/600 and will last for a while
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-07-30 at 11:42 AM.