Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    But why beach Valeera spray with no skin to go with it?

Beautiful, simply beautiful.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You wouldn't bring a pair of daggers to the beach.

right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    You wouldn't bring a pair of daggers to the beach.

right?
    Give her foam noodle things.

Give her foam noodle things.
    Those pool noodles are the weapons of many champions. Imagine Varian, ripping a noodle apart, pummeling people with both halved noodles..
    I would really love, to see many of those pool party sprays as skins. In particular Uther, beating people with that metal detector, life guard Johanna, and that Towel-Malthael. :P

That Murcalot skin, the Diablo 2 skins... and Tychus in a speedo. Seems to be an expensive month.
    I can not wait, to see the Murcalot animantions, and hope, he gets a tiny keep as an eg. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    That spray give me the GTA beach picture vibe.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Is no one going to talk about the little spider on the surfboard which might be a hint to widow being next champ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Is no one going to talk about the little spider on the surfboard which might be a hint to widow being next champ
    That wouldn't make any sense since Nova has her skin. I really doubt they have widowmaker on the table atm, she would just be another nova.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    That wouldn't make any sense since Nova has her skin. I really doubt they have widowmaker on the table atm, she would just be another nova.
    Illidan has a malfurion skin for example, this is not an unique thing. Murky has a raynor skin too. I hope they don't have her on the table (too many OW heroes recently imo) but the spider kinda seems like a hint

Nova also has a D2 amazon skin, we still got Cassia.

Deleted
    Illidan has a malfurion skin for example, this is not an unique thing. Murky has a raynor skin too. I hope they don't have her on the table (too many OW heroes recently imo) but the spider kinda seems like a hint
    And the heroes that share skins have nothing in common, Nova and widowmaker do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Nova also has a D2 amazon skin, we still got Cassia.
    Again, completely different heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Is it possible to buy skins with actual money anymore? I can't find a way to and the whole "gather shards" thing is WAY too fucking slow since you can't DE skins you don't want.
    With the exception of a few featured skins and new ones, you can only get skins from loot chests and shards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    With the exception of a few featured skins and new ones, you can only get skins from loot chests and shards.
    i'm pretty sure that you're still able to buy skins using blizzard bucks

- - - Updated - - -

And Azmodan has Guldan skin. As well as Nova have Amazon (cassia) skin. I wouldn't cross widowmaker from the charts because nova has this skin.
    And the heroes that share skins have nothing in common, Nova and widowmaker do

Again, completely different heroes
    Really, Azmodan and Guldan have nothing in common? And Nova with Amazon have nothing in common? Have you even played diablo?
    And saying that Nova and Widowmaker are similar is just laughable, maybe you find Snipers Elite protagonist similar to Nova? Seriously, cloaking psionic covert operatives and brainwashed, genetically modified assassin on 'roids just too similar to exist in one game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Illidan has a malfurion "themed" skin. He's not literally malfurion. He still looks like illidan with some druid elements and references to malfy.

Widowmaker skin for nova foes not add widowmaker "elements" to nova. She's literally widowmaker. Whole silhouette face and everything changes to widowmaker
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2017-06-05 at 04:55 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    no, that is not the same
    if you look at malfurion, and druid illidan you dont go "oh look malfurion"
    but nova has a skin that literally makes her widowmaker, so if they added a skin you would go "wait widowmaker or nova?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No. It has been in the game, they sold it with a pulshie if I remember right, but it cost a lot.
    It's actually a recolour of the skin sold with the Stitches plushie. I've got it, it's yellow/black/pink, this one's orange/red/blue. Roughly speaking.

http://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Stitches

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    Widowmaker skin for nova foes not add widowmaker "elements" to nova. She's literally widowmaker. Whole silhouette face and everything changes to widowmaker
    Sadly no VO change though.

Illidan has a malfurion skin for example
    It's a Shan'do Illidan, not actually Malf. A closer example would be Magni Muradin, which is Muradin actually skinned as Magni.

Not saying they won't do it eventually, but it'll be a bit weird if they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Really, Azmodan and Guldan have nothing in common? And Nova with Amazon have nothing in common? Have you even played diablo?
    And saying that Nova and Widowmaker are similar is just laughable, maybe you find Snipers Elite protagonist similar to Nova? Seriously, cloaking psionic covert operatives and brainwashed, genetically modified assassin on 'roids just too similar to exist in one game.
    You're missing the point. The theme of the heroes is meaningless, it's that their body type and stature would be pretty much completly the same. That's why Cassia has a spear and a shield instead of a crossbow, that's why the malf/Illidan crossovers work aswell and it's why Maiev would still work because she uses her Chakram rather than a bow like Tyrande. As for Azmodan and Gul'dan, they obviously don't even look remotely similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Where/how can you buy skins with "Blizard bucks"? And wtf are "Blizzard bucks"?
    In the shop, skins have their cost in shards or blizzard bucks iirc.
    Blizzard bucks is currency that is used for micro-transactions, like buying heroes, bundles, lootboxes, skins, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    You're missing the point. The theme of the heroes is meaningless, it's that their body type and stature would be pretty much completly the same. That's why Cassia has a spear and a shield instead of a crossbow, that's why the malf/Illidan crossovers work aswell and it's why Maiev would still work because she uses her Chakram rather than a bow like Tyrande. As for Azmodan and Gul'dan, they obviously don't even look remotely similar.
    I guess i am missing the point, i've been thinking that he was saying that Nova and Widowmaker have too similar kits to exist in HotS (which is obviously not true).
    Yeah, if you approach it from the "crossover skin" side (like Nova/D2Amazon, Illidan/Shan'do, Malfurion/Betrayer, Tyrande/Warden) side - yeah, this one doesn't fall in this category, it distinctively says that it's "widowmaker" skin (or does it? I'm 100% sure blizzard dropped an emergency pillow somewhere sp they can retcon this shit and say "hey, this skin just makes her look this way, not to be her lololol"). But, we also just couple of months ago had Guldan release, while Azmodan have a literal "AzGuldan" skin, you can argue that "it doesn't look like Guldan enough to matter", but you can't expect a whole remodel of a character for this purpose. We also have Muradin/Magni skin, which is literal reskin or Muradin into a Magni (implying that we won't see Magni in HotS, but again - case of Uther telling us "not to think too much into it", and case of AzmoGuldan... I wouldn't be sure that we won't see Widowmaker in game, it already looked like blizzard "shoots itself in a foot" by releasing these skins (not crossover ones, but Magni, Widow and Guldan), implying that we won't see these heroes, then they changed their mind and now it's confusing as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard said that it's highly unlikely she'll be added to Hots because of the similarity between her and Nova.

Deleted
    but Azmoguldan *is* a crossover >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Blizzard said that it's highly unlikely she'll be added to Hots because of the similarity between her and Nova.
    meh I think her kit can be expanded and diversified enough with a bit of ingenuity