Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    So Velen and pre-corrupt Kil'jaeden could have been enough to resist Sargeras if we take Velen's words at face value?

That's, well, that's something especially since he didn't mention Archimonde.
    I guess they're trying to push that Archimonde was all for team Sargeras whilst Kil'jaeden was still on the fence.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Great, so they add powerful legendary items this late in the game and they don't even let them drop from the tokens. Bunch of fucking morons.
    they really ignored all feedback. wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm really not looking forward to buggy as shit fog of war stuff.
    neither am I. Not seeing doesn't sound fun. It sure isn't when flying in broken shore with all of the fog blocking view distance, now it's coming to my raid encounter. I wish they would just do more challenging stuff with the environment instead of just "what if you were just blind?", like Heigan, Thaddius(Platform changing), Operator Throgar, Hans/Franz.

I'll give it a shot though, maybe the fog will be OK.
    Last edited by huehuehue; 2017-06-05 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    New tech is being used in the Kil'jaeden encounter, called Fog of War internally. You have limited vision, so you have to use the help of your allies to make your way through that phase.
    Seems very cool. I hope that there won't be any addons within 2 weeks that will trivialize it completly.

Normal or Heroic aren't tuned around having a specific class or spec. In Mythic the team tries to come up with multiple ways to complete a mechanic rather than requiring one class or spec. For example, adding a mechanic that requires either a spellsteal or mind control.
    So Blizzards 'take a player not a class/spec' is no longer here?

The team doesn't have plans to add a spectator mode for raids right now. There is a concern that guilds would recruit a coach and their role is to watch and direct the raid rather than play the game.
    ...or you can stream it via twitch and have basically the same problem with coaching?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Seems very cool. I hope that there won't be any addons within 2 weeks that will trivialize it completly.

...or you can stream it via twitch and have basically the same problem with coaching?
    Well sha of anger(i think) had a similar mechanic and addons were useless in that maze.
    And touching on the coaching it won't work on twitch, ir has and inherent delay, i think it is at minimum 15 seconds so won't be usefull for coaching/calling. If it is direct spectating with do delay, that isue arises quickly.

Deleted
    I dont see a problem witch coaching. I mean if there are guys who like coaching (and there are couse there are coaches in sports etc.) why not let them play the game that way? After content is clear they can get gear and kills from the guild. Maybe would be fun.

And if you dont like coaching maybe you can add a delay but might be problematic with the tech from wow in mind.

Deleted
    The new legendaries added in Patch 7.2.5 will be new drops, available through the existing system. (WarcraftDevs)

Why o why ? Are they ignoring us completely now . Not trough the existing system PLZ !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    I just did a sex wee over that dialogue between Kil'Jaden and Velen.
    Donald ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaraz View Post
    I dont see a problem witch coaching. I mean if there are guys who like coaching (and there are couse there are coaches in sports etc.) why not let them play the game that way? After content is clear they can get gear and kills from the guild. Maybe would be fun.

And if you dont like coaching maybe you can add a delay but might be problematic with the tech from wow in mind.
    Yeah I don't get the problem with "The team doesn't have plans to add a spectator mode for raids right now. There is a concern that guilds would recruit a coach and their role is to watch and direct the raid rather than play the game."

They already let you practice the raids on PTR anyway.

"“Championing Our Cause” now requires 1 Mission (was 3)." - If only they would fix the problem that Druids and others who don't get follow upgrade work orders have of very slow champion ilvl upgrade I wouldn't care if it was 1 or 3! Came back to the game less than 3 months ago, started with my lock and shes done the three easily. My two druids that I started around 4 and 6 weeks after the lock are both stuck around 810 or 850 ilvl. I guess its going to take at least another month before I get them up to 900 and able to possibly do any of the Broken Shore missions. Pretty much sucks tbh. They are all at this quest level - but have no chance of completing it for a long time yet whatever I do.

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    I've yet to hear anyone clearly articulate why it's a 'bad system". Is it just because there's a rare chance someone in LFR or Normal could get a decent drop?
    than you clearly DONT read the interwebz lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Only bad thing about this affects mythic raiders - fights are tuned for higher gear that they should be. I don't think anyone would have problem if titanforging would stop with current heroic raid level.
    ehrm no. heroic players that got some WF/TF normal items and run endless heroics without any upgrades want have a talk with you. literall 60-70% of the community that spokes in forums HATE WF/TF, when you read diff forums on a daily base the last half year...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    The new legendaries added in Patch 7.2.5 will be new drops, available through the existing system. (WarcraftDevs)

Why o why ? Are they ignoring us completely now . Not trough the existing system PLZ !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Donald ?
    there are enough morons that grind the hell out of them and pay blizz for that. RNG seems to work fine for blizz. so they just piss on their customers as long as they are stupid enough to do shit longterm and pay for it. what a customerfriendly company ...

10+ Year Old Account
    What really sucks about the new legionaries being on the same mechanism as the old ones, I have a friend who has 9/10 of his legendaries and the one he is missing is the one he really wants, so when 7.2.5 comes out if he hasn't gotten that last one by then, he goes from having a 100% chance that the next one will be the one he wants, to a 33% chance. I'm sure he's not the only person who has been hoping for that one legendary since the xpac started who is going to be saddened by this. I don't understand why blizzard keeps making these mechanics be more and more frustrating, is there anyone who likes this? Please let me know if you're the person who thinks this is fun, because I haven't met anyone yet.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    i'm waiting for cutscene.

Deleted
    Will nether shard gear be able to get TF up to 930? If so I am hoarding.

The issue with a coach rather than player is just to add a 15 sec delay on the spectator. Like in csgo

Even Kil'Jaeden's voice was better in TBC.

TBC still best expansion confirmed.

I don't quite get the aversion to spectator mode based on the coach scenario. Couldn't that be done the same way as if it were streamed essentially?

Note to self: Also, why the hell isn't that already being done and why aren't I doing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because there is lag to streaming, and to be an effective "coach" you'd have to see things in realtime.

Coaching already happens, and anyone worried about stream lag, even then you can coach. Or even better be in the same room with one of the players! Magic I know. But coaching with minor lag isn't that much of an issue you can still call out timers a head of time etc. Simple stuff. I don't mind coaching for PvE, for PvP I totally understand how that can be bad. Especially if you get a ghost spectator that can move about the map for RBG.

You guys know there are ways to do it without delay, right? There are countless VOIPs that aren't Discord that do live, there are numerous streaming sites that not only let you do real-time but also allow you to only let select people in with passwords. And who's Blizzard to watch you during a fight and go, "We think you're coaching, but we don't have proof, but it's not cool to do"?

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    Even Kil'Jaeden's voice was better in TBC.

TBC still best expansion confirmed.
    That was my comment - KJ's voice is just some dude with heavy filters on it. Fan video level stuff. His voice should be a hell of a lot more powerful than that.

It's my fault for not playing legion at all, but I thought Velen was heading for Argus, what's he doing on a spaceship in the nether?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I wont say its BAD, necessarily, but I can say "I" dont like it. IT makes non uprolled gear seem like shit and unrewarding. Hey, I just killed the same boss as you but I got a piece of gear noticeably shittier, it feels lame. That is why I do not like it, and would like to go back to the old way.
    This.
    People getting burned out by clearing the one raid on 4 difficulties because lolol 925 loot drops from lfr. It's not a just a case of "oh boohoo u mythic raiders are just mad kids in lfr have 925 DoS or some shit"
    It's not rewarding to clear mythic guldan and still be sitting in my 900 ilvl raid finder tier lmfao. Or hey clear 10/10M get no upgrades, go do a normal get multiple 920 pieces of loot lol. Or to still be doing mythic EN on a weekly basis praying to rngesus that your bis trinket drops tf or even wf. I didn't mind the wf system as that was rather minimal but there needs to be a line drawn somewhere.