10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    Old boots, pre-nerf legs and RT were the most attractive parts of the spec going into Legion.
    @Sups, you pointing out Env uptime with boots, the power of legs and RT might have got them nerfed sooner than they would otherwise have been but let's be real; Blizz were going to dumpster the spec regardless of feedback.

RIP.
    yea probably actually. those legos likely would have been nerfed in the same patch as tearstone and judgment ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    Go back to discord, haha im just joking you did ruin mistweaver you don't know what you want from the spec you don't even play misweaver.

i said that bolded part at the beginning of the expansion, that's probs why i got excommunicated from the mistweaver community you don't like the truth, just shut the fuck up when blizzard makes us op, who the fuck cares?
    mad.jpg

xDDD

It doesn't help when they tried really hard to design the spec based on their "class fantasy", with all melee niche, fistweaving and mana management, etc. Then half-way through beta they realized how strong that could be and just decided to say "nah" and nerf'ed that whole portion of the spec into the ground, but the problem is they never bother to fix the real issues of the mistweaving part of the spec.

They essentially designed a portion of the spec that was actually good and worked so well with the toolkits, that nerfing that portion completely crippled the spec.

All we can get from now till next expansion will probably be some bandaid fixes with number tuning here and there...

I never liked RT and I am happy that it's gone. I am not happy that they destroyed MW with it though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I never liked RT and I am happy that it's gone. I am not happy that they destroyed MW with it though.
    RT? Rising thunder?

Deleted
    Sup, didnt you also raid test with like 50% haste when you got scaled up?

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    wow, i hope this isn't true. how to single handededly ruin a spec for thousands of people, hope you're proud suplift, im gonna go through my post history and find where i called you out on this months ago. anyone who wasn't afraid to speak up to the tyrants of discord know you fucked over our spec by saying LOL MISTWEAVER OP PLZ NERF US BLIZZARD who the fuck does that? and to find out you were playing with buffed haste LOLL how stupid are you really?

and it's always the same excuse, OH THEY"LL NERF US ANYWAY SO WE MIGHT AS WELL TELL THEM NOW... why don't they nerf resto druids? If you can't answer this question then cqwrteur is right
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

What's the problem for telling Blizzard something seems too powerfull ? It's Blizzard work to mitigate an op ability, and not the player's fault

wow, i hope this isn't true. how to single handededly ruin a spec for thousands of people, hope you're proud suplift, im gonna go through my post history and find where i called you out on this months ago. anyone who wasn't afraid to speak up to the tyrants of discord know you fucked over our spec by saying LOL MISTWEAVER OP PLZ NERF US BLIZZARD who the fuck does that? and to find out you were playing with buffed haste LOLL how stupid are you really?

and it's always the same excuse, OH THEY"LL NERF US ANYWAY SO WE MIGHT AS WELL TELL THEM NOW... why don't they nerf resto druids? If you can't answer this question then cqwrteur is right
    This is getting so pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Sorta. At the time everyone had way more secondary stats. I did 1 raid test with 50% during the time of the rem bug (it did double healing so instead of 750%, it was 1500%). After that point I basically raid testing with equal haste/crit.

I would have to find ancient logs for that though.

EDIT: Here are some of my testing logs if you're curious

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...t=32&source=64

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ulty=5&wipes=1

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&source=1

throwback to when RT was good
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2017-06-05 at 07:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Your post is a "big if true" meme but you're actually serious...

Thinking someone is a "tyrant" on the class discord? You said in a previous post that you've been "excommunicated" from the "community". How far down the rabbit hole are you?

This is a public forum for a game dude. Anyone can make an account and post and everyone will read it and agree/disagree with you based on the merits of the content of your post not on some reputation you think you might have.

It's like you're trying hard to assume some kind of victimized outsider status for a community for which there is no "outside". Jesus Christ.

10+ Year Old Account

Thinking someone is a "tyrant" on the class discord? You said in a previous post that you've been "excommunicated" from the "community". How far down the rabbit hole are you?

This is a public forum for a game dude. Anyone can make an account and post and everyone will read it and agree/disagree with you based on the merits of the content of your post not on some reputation you think you might have.

It's like you're trying hard to assume some kind of victimized outsider status for a community for which there is no "outside". Jesus Christ.
    he's saying that because I banned him on the monk discord because a bunch of people didn't want him there.

I've played mistweaver since the launch of the game if you don't think me being dedicated and playing such a dogshit spec so well for such a long amount of time is not being vital to the community then Idk what to tell you. I was told I don't contribute, I contribute everyday by paying my sub and being a +1 for representing mistweavers in challenging content. I mean, everyone could quit mistweaver and then blizzard wouldn't have to listen to you guys cause nobody plays mistweaver, that seemed to almost happen here in 7.2.5, but ME along with all the mistweavers complaining seemed to actually get some traction for blizzard to start tweaking some things before 8.0. Whether or not you think I'm a part of that I really don't care, And also I think it's fresh you think I care about my reputation LOL, discord is worse than elitist jerks, i don't even know why mmoc allows them to advertise on here cause all of the traffic ends up going to peakofnotgonnagiveyoufreeadvertisinglol if the admins knew how badly you guys bullied this community and left it as a barren wasteland to support your site when all of the information was always freely available here... well actually they did know, I warned them. I guess you'll blame all the negative stuff on me, because I'm the only one who told the truth about what you guys were doing. And if anyone actually goes into the discord they will see it's all just a bunch of random nonsense, which is why im not that worried about being banned from there anyway if I need to ask a question I'll just make a new account like I have been and have everyone wonder whether I'm buildapanda or not, and then when someone else asks a question which they don't like the tone of they will just say oh it's probably buildapanda and ban them for no reason.

I'm not playing the victim, I'm standing up for all of the other people who are too afraid to speak out to the socalled gatekeepers of discord.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Deleted
    I'm not playing the victim, I'm standing up for all of the other people who are too afraid to speak out to the socalled gatekeepers of discord.
    Then make your own Discord

Deleted
    r e s i d e n t s l e e p e r

I've played mistweaver since the launch of the game if you don't think me being dedicated and playing such a dogshit spec so well for such a long amount of time is not being vital to the community then Idk what to tell you. I was told I don't contribute, I contribute everyday by paying my sub and being a +1 for representing mistweavers in challenging content. I mean, everyone could quit mistweaver and then blizzard wouldn't have to listen to you guys cause nobody plays mistweaver, that seemed to almost happen here in 7.2.5, but ME along with all the mistweavers complaining seemed to actually get some traction for blizzard to start tweaking some things before 8.0. Whether or not you think I'm a part of that I really don't care, And also I think it's fresh you think I care about my reputation LOL, discord is worse than elitist jerks, i don't even know why mmoc allows them to advertise on here cause all of the traffic ends up going to peakofnotgonnagiveyoufreeadvertisinglol if the admins knew how badly you guys bullied this community and left it as a barren wasteland to support your site when all of the information was always freely available here... well actually they did know, I warned them. I guess you'll blame all the negative stuff on me, because I'm the only one who told the truth about what you guys were doing. And if anyone actually goes into the discord they will see it's all just a bunch of random nonsense, which is why im not that worried about being banned from there anyway if I need to ask a question I'll just make a new account like I have been and have everyone wonder whether I'm buildapanda or not, and then when someone else asks a question which they don't like the tone of they will just say oh it's probably buildapanda and ban them for no reason.

You are so insufferable buildpanda, im not sure if its total ignorance or you are actually just clueless but at some point maybe you will realize that any hate directed towards you is your own doing. The fact you think sups sits on discord all day wondering who is the undercover buildpanda to ban them shows how self absorbed and delusional you actually are. I'm sure people would respect you more on discord if you hadn't already ruined this forum thread with your nonsense. Do us all a favor and take a break from this forum to get over yourself and maybe you will become a constructive member of the mistweaver community.

Its really just gotten pathetic on his part now. He spent like 2 hrs making accounts just to troll because I figured out who he was when he DM'd me for a log review and got him banned again. But then again there isn't a mod on MMOC forums so he can just troll as his pleases and whine all he wants. Just look at what happened to CQ in Peak. People didn't want him he got banned and now he's perfectly fine to just voice his opinions here. We really don't care if he or you have "fake accounts" in the discord just to read it and maybe comment once in a while but your fault in what you do every time we catch you out is that you do it the same way.
    Last edited by MistSi; 2017-06-05 at 09:33 PM.

can we just continue wallowing in our depression over this badly designed spec rather than fighting each other

Deleted
    If you continue like this, I will use 4T20, Ovyd's Winter Wrap and Soul of the Grandmaster with Lifecycle talent and you'll be responsible for that!

7+ Year Old Account
    Lose profit!

10+ Year Old Account
    what I like about cqwrteur is he's black and white. You understand what you get out of cqwerteur.

with buildapanda i know he's 100% trolling 99% of the time, and doing it for attention. being 100% aware of what he is doing, and blaming autism.

what a time to be alive.