Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Rogue Pickpocket Buff 7.2.5

Not sure if I'm late on this but I found this pretty interesting, pickpocket will not be useless anymore outside of the vault perk and can actually net you a bit of gold assuming this doesn't get massively nerfed. It probably will xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Not sure if I'm late on this but I found this pretty interesting, pickpocket will not be useless anymore outside of the vault perk and can actually net you a bit of gold assuming this doesn't get massively nerfed. It probably will xD

New ways to people use bot to earn easy money.

But it is nice to see that useless skill have a use, nice blizzard.

Cant view vids here, what exactly is so interesting?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping it wont get nerf'd value wise/reward wise but theres a good chance the coins pickpocketed might be lowered a bit but with CRZ it might not get adjusted or changed at all.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Cant view vids here, what exactly is so interesting?
    basically without nerfs you get 30k gold/hour pickpocketing in suramar.

which is rather insane but the most insane part would be the 1000's of bots people would run 24/7, 720k a day sure they'll be banned eventually but not before making 10-20-50 million gold first and boom there goes the economy wow tokens are now 1m each.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    basically without nerfs you get 30k gold/hour pickpocketing in suramar.

which is rather insane but the most insane part would be the 1000's of bots people would run 24/7, 720k a day sure they'll be banned eventually but not before making 10-20-50 million gold first and boom there goes the economy wow tokens are now 1m each.
    someone didnt watch the video. Mrrggl stated he spent 20 mins and got 4 k gold, after the weekly of 5k gold. thats no where near the 30k your stating. 15-17k tops depending on luck.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    someone didnt watch the video. Mrrggl stated he spent 20 mins and got 4 k gold, after the weekly of 5k gold. thats no where near the 30k your stating. 15-17k tops depending on luck.
    YOU obviously didn't watch the video. He stated that he could make about 22k gold in an hour. If we're talking about a bot doing this, arguably more efficient, we can say about 25k an hour. 25k x 24 hours = about 600k gold, so he wasn't far off. Who knows, bots might be able to break 30k an hour. I'd have to see the setup to know. Unless my math is horribly wrong, You can get 200 turn-ins off of the 2mil cap, so every 2mil gives you 100,000g.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll probably get nerfed hard for live cause it's PTR and there actually needs to be something happening for them to test that it's working rather than hoping procs once out of every 100 attempts will be a comprehensive enough sweep for bugs. Also everything to do with currency tends to get nerfed when it finally hits live.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Well assuming it isn't nerfed, at least it sounds fun for my rogue to do. Unlike my pally, which as far as I know isn't getting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post

This dude is how old and he can barely read or speak coherently? Makes watching difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    This dude is how old and he can barely read or speak coherently? Makes watching difficult.
    It actually does not impact the video, try being a human being for 5 minutes and shut your mouth.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-06-16 at 12:40 PM.

Deleted
    They should make income that is on par with gathering professions and subtract say 20%.

Can almost 100% guarantee the gather rate will be nerfed on live. PTR will be this high to test the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    YOU obviously didn't watch the video. He stated that he could make about 22k gold in an hour. If we're talking about a bot doing this, arguably more efficient, we can say about 25k an hour. 25k x 24 hours = about 600k gold, so he wasn't far off. Who knows, bots might be able to break 30k an hour. I'd have to see the setup to know. Unless my math is horribly wrong, You can get 200 turn-ins off of the 2mil cap, so every 2mil gives you 100,000g.
    Bots aren't more efficient than people. They are just more persistent and can operate for longer periods of time. A bot running the same route as a human cannot really be more efficient simply due to how they are set up. So your assumption that a bot can net more gold per hour is incorrect.

Oh look !
    Another useless, soon to be nerfed, "class fantasy" update !

Useless? I love macroing it with shadow strike and disguising myself as the humanoids I'm attacking. Very rogue esque.

Definitely going to get merfed though. Otherwise, simply doing your world quests with net stupid amounts of gold if macro'd like the aforementioned.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Useless? I love macroing it with shadow strike and disguising myself as the humanoids I'm attacking. Very rogue esque.

Definitely going to get merfed though. Otherwise, simply doing your world quests with net stupid amounts of gold if macro'd like the aforementioned.
    Wait that's why you have it macroed with shadowstrike?

I thought it was because we really liked deleting bits of string and liquor bottles from our bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    Wait that's why you have it macroed with shadowstrike?

I thought it was because we really liked deleting bits of string and liquor bottles from our bags.
    Haha touché

Although it's nice to have a coin in my bag without farming it. Because, you know. I'm the only damn Rogue who can't get Artful Dodger mask or boots.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Gather rate seems to be fine, at least for me (got 2nd upgrade after 1k Coins turn-in, still hunting rares), but the 10k turn ins after the first one only reward 50g, so pointless to farm it

Man they fucking rekt this into the ground. 500g was fine, all they needed to do was nerf the drop chance of the higher items by quite a bit. But nah, nuclear nerf that shit to the point of uselessness. Classic blizzard M.O.
    Last edited by Sephiroso; 2017-06-13 at 06:13 PM.