Deleted

All Legendarys Lootspec?

Hello guys,

I know with 7.2.5 it should be possible to set your lootspec to a spec were you have all Legs on that spec and if you get one Leg it will be one of another spec you dont own.
    But somebody told me that it is working already?
    Can somebody comfirm that for me ?

Thanks

That is in 7.2.5, and it is definitely not currently in the game.

No, not currently working, and what's more, if you already have all legendaries, your bad luck protection for a spec is not stacking up currently, to let others catch up. So you are better off setting another spec.

A follow up question. I've been trying to force the rogue shoulders for a while now. I have all assasination legendaries - and just missing Kiljaeden trinket and the shoulders.

But now i havent had a legendary in 18 days (And i do all raids+m dungs). Am i "Lowering" the chance by only having 2 available compared to, if i changed loot spec to outlaw for example, where im missing 5 leggies?

I'm 99% sure it's not working like that, but i find it really really weird i havent received a legendary for that long, with the activity i have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Am i "Lowering" the chance by only having 2 available compared to, if i changed loot spec to outlaw for example, where im missing 5 leggies?
    Yes and no.

You have an increased chance to get the one you want, the fewer you have left to get. So yay, you have a 50/50 on getting the shoulders next.
    But for each legendary you get for a spec, regardless of it being spec specific or cross-spec, the lower the chance of getting the next legendary. That's why the first few ones are "easy" to get, while every single one after that takes longer and longer and longer and longer...

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    No, not currently working, and what's more, if you already have all legendaries, your bad luck protection for a spec is not stacking up currently, to let others catch up. So you are better off setting another spec.
    That's unconfirmed. No one knows if the blp stacks up or not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Yes and no.

You have an increased chance to get the one you want, the fewer you have left to get. So yay, you have a 50/50 on getting the shoulders next.
    But for each legendary you get for a spec, regardless of it being spec specific or cross-spec, the lower the chance of getting the next legendary. That's why the first few ones are "easy" to get, while every single one after that takes longer and longer and longer and longer...
    Also not true, they've stated its the same for every legendary except the first 2 which receive a bonus
    Check out my youtube channel for levelling guides, ancient mana farming spots, mage PoV guides and more!
    Aesthi - Ravencrest EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    Also not true, they've stated its the same for every legendary except the first 2 which receive a bonus
    Ah yes, had to look it up. I forgot they changed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That's unconfirmed. No one knows if the blp stacks up or not right now.
    Confirmed in one of the Q&As. Cba looking it up, take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Confirmed in one of the Q&As. Cba looking it up, take it or leave it.
    Anyone got a source for this? I've watched all the Q&A's and went back to look at the summaries and this is not stated anywhere afaik...
    Check out my youtube channel for levelling guides, ancient mana farming spots, mage PoV guides and more!
    Aesthi - Ravencrest EU

Personally I stayed with spec until had all legendaries for it then swapped. That way first legendary in next spec has to be spec specific, aka not going to get hosed by the last generic legendary.

So if I understand this thread correct, when in my case I have all 10 legendaries available to Havoc, I've basically been wasting the last 2 weeks having my loot spec to set Havoc, when I should have set it to Vengeance? Meaning I have no chance of ever getting a Vengeance legendary if my loot spec is havoc, EVEN THOUGH there are no more legendaries to be gained as Havoc?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorph View Post
    So if I understand this thread correct, when in my case I have all 10 legendaries available to Havoc, I've basically been wasting the last 2 weeks having my loot spec to set Havoc, when I should have set it to Vengeance? Meaning I have no chance of ever getting a Vengeance legendary if my loot spec is havoc, EVEN THOUGH there are no more legendaries to be gained as Havoc?
    Correct. Until 7.2.5 you just don't get more legendaries if you have everything as the spec you are set to. Once 7.2.5 launches it will then be able to due to the new system they put it that allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Correct. Until 7.2.5 you just don't get more legendaries if you have everything as the spec you are set to. Once 7.2.5 launches it will then be able to due to the new system they put it that allows it.

I'm really mindblown that this hasn't been implemented before 7.2.5, did they not expect people to cap legendaries before then? xD

Anyway, guess I'm setting my spec to tank for now.. Thanks for your clarification! :-)

I'm really mindblown that this hasn't been implemented before 7.2.5, did they not expect people to cap legendaries before then? xD

Anyway, guess I'm setting my spec to tank for now.. Thanks for your clarification! :-)
    For sure lol. I am pretty sure most people who play the game at least like a few times a week for a few hours(and havent swapped chars) should at least be done with 1 spec.

Yes, tons of people don't have all legs because tons of people don't do enough stuff to get legs.

Also, they had that soft cap on earlier in the expac and only changed it once people figured it out.