Poll: Which do you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm 100% that at last half of the people that vote for Italian pizza :P Never was in Italy and ate their pizza Let me enlighten you It tastes like paper with tomatoes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vhenan View Post
    You should be ashamed!
    You don't know the pleasure and the glory. Your feeble mind can not even grasp the feeling of insatiable deliciousness :P

Italian > Swedish > American.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    I'm 100% that at last half of the people that vote for Italian pizza :P Never was in Italy and ate their pizza Let me enlighten you It tastes like paper with tomatoes ...
    I am more concerned that you know how paper taste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    I am Italian. I eat pizza every Sunday. And you are flat out wrong. Keep eating you 2 meters tall pizza my friend.

I really think you need clear definitions for these. Most of the thread seems confused and unable to agree on what Italian or American Pizza even is.

There is nothing stopping an Italian from selling Pizza in the US and vice versa. What exactly constitutes Murican and Italian Pizza?

Deleted
    American so called 'pizza' can be summed up as 'large cheese on toast', as most things there its all about quantity over quality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    I don't like pizza.
    Shun! Shun the non believer! Shuuuuuun!
    Putin khuliyo

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    American pizza is better if you like grease and cheese.

Italian pizza is better if you like food.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jadhak View Post
    American so called 'pizza' can be summed up as 'large cheese on toast', as most things there its all about quantity over quality
    Yup, with pizza the bread is the main dish. The toppings are supposed to complement the bread. Not completely overtake it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

There are several different kinds of 'American Pizza'.
    Deep dish, flat bread, thin, stuff crust, pie, double pan, artisan baked, deep fried... there are many.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    There are several different kinds of 'American Pizza'.
    And there are several different kinds of 'Italian Pizza'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I am Italian. I eat pizza every Sunday. And you are flat out wrong. Keep eating you 2 meters tall pizza my friend.
    Just made homemade pizzas on Saturday night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    And there are several different kinds of 'Italian Pizza'.
    I am sure there are, they invented them. Italian immigrants brought them over the the US.

Italian, of course.

good italian is kinda rare but its teh best

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer thin crust pizza and "light" toppings so it is less greasy overall.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Again, we have many kinds of pizza. The over the top style you speak of is but one.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember, everyone, if it has tomatoes on it it is American style pizza. They come from America after all...
    lol the ignorance is strong in this one.

The tomato came to Italy via Peru before the US was even a colony. Using your logic, all pizzas with tomatoes are Peruvian.

What do you consider each to be? If we are talking about the super spartan ones as italian, then surely every other pizza. Eating pizza "vanilla" style is wrong in every way - heck even historical, seeing how it was just an excuse to use the left overs for something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just made homemade pizzas on Saturday night.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure there are, they invented them. Italian immigrants brought them over the the US.
    Homemade pizzas is great, i usually alternate: 1 weekend homemade, and 1 weekend outside.

A nice tip to use in an alternative way pizza's dough: when it's growth, grab small pinches of it and fry them. You can eat them with literally everything (i usually open them and put ricotta, cheese, salami etc. and even chocolate).

10+ Year Old Account
    im happy with whatever as long as it's not deep dish or some sort of "hotdogs buried in outer rim" abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhenan View Post
    While I definitely appreciate both, I prefer the American styled pizza!
    I also think that the American pizzas are generally packed more generously if that makes sense.

What do you prefer?
    You have not in your life eaten a napolitan pizza, try that, nothing beats it.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/