Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

We should definetly see Thalyssra in next expansion too in a Major role

For the first time in years i think blizzard nailed it down with the character of Thalyssra and her whole storyline. The whole Suramar quest chains was painful to do at first yeah, but the story development of that whole arc is to me by far the most well crated and told storyline in WoW, with engaging characters and a true leader and rebel in Thalyssra.

I honestly think that all o this work would be such a waste if they dont continue her journey in the next expansion.

If you think about it we helped her so much to invade the Nighthold, maybe in the future she will give us back the favor and help us in our journey.

ame thing goes for other characters too often relegated to one expansion for no reason really.

Deleted
    I hope not, unless she gets raped and then killed for her crimes. She and her mongrel of a brethren are a band of leveler terrorists who fought against their betters. It was distasteful and simply wrong. That son of a bitch Vanthir and the idea of burning nobles' boats. There should be a special torture chamber made for him. For all of them.

One of the few moments in WoW that made me feel dirty. The other was lala limp wrist Darkcuck Rebellion against rightful Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I hope not, unless she gets raped and then killed for her crimes. She and her mongrel of a brethren are a band of leveler terrorists who fought against their betters. It was distasteful and simply wrong. That son of a bitch Vanthir and the idea of burning nobles' boats. There should be a special torture chamber made for him. For all of them.

One of the few moments in WoW that made me feel dirty. The other was lala limp wrist Darkcuck Rebellion against rightful Warchief.
    One man's (or elf's) terrorist is another's freedom fighter.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

10+ Year Old Account
    Suramar and everything in it, needs to be forgotten as fast as possible..

Horrible blue boring zone, which is one of the worst zones in the game..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Didn't really care for her character

Thalyssra's methods might not have been the best,but there's no salvation for someone who worked for the legion.As soon as Elisande let the demons freely roam the streets of Suramar,her and her followers deserved all they got.She got a death far more honorable than what she deserved,as did every single of the elves who followed her.

At least that's what one of the leaders of the war against the burning legion would think.

But yeah,we should see more of her,especially since she owes us a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

That's your opinion man,for me it's easily one of the best zones I've played through both in WoW and in every MMOs I played

Yeah she should have a major role after her groundbreaking contributions in Nighthold where she stood there like a doofus while we did all the work. At least Khadgar had the balls to show up and try helping us take down Gul'dan. Thalyssra can't even bother showing up to go face the woman who cast her out and put her people in the toilet.

But then again that's WoW's unbelievably shit writing team for ya.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    One man's (or elf's) terrorist is another's freedom fighter.
    Fuck them and their sickly conceived notion of 'freedom'. If you look deep enough, then even arse worms might appear to be in need of it. Fuck them and their anal uprisings. That bloody zone traumatised me beyond reach and belief. It was an awful, awful experience. I know, one day the ultimate insult will come and Horde or Alliance is going to turn into a fucking democracy. I will rip off my already greying hair.

Let's just manabomb these motherfuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah she should have a major role after her groundbreaking contributions in Nighthold where she stood there like a doofus while we did all the work. At least Khadgar had the balls to show up and try helping us take down Gul'dan. Thalyssra can't even bother showing up to go face the woman who cast her out and put her people in the toilet.

But then again that's WoW's unbelievably shit writing team for ya.
    Well Khadgar didn't actually take part in the fight against Gul'dan,he was just securing Illidan's corpse.
    And we can assume that Thalyssra,Tyrande,Liadrin,the Kirin Tor and their armies were clearing the whole of Suramar city and the Nighthold out of the Nightborne and the demons,basically preventing the whole of the ennemy forces from falling back on the elite strike team (our raid team) sent in the Nighthold to assassinate Elisande and Gul'dan.Remember that there's a reason why we sneak in through the sewers.

You gotta think a little bit deeper than what you see in game,then you'll enjoy it even more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Thalyssra's methods might not have been the best,but there's no salvation for someone who worked for the legion.As soon as Elisande let the demons freely roam the streets of Suramar,her and her followers deserved all they got.She got a death far more honorable than what she deserved,as did every single of the elves who followed her.

At least that's what one of the leaders of the war against the burning legion would think.

But yeah,we should see more of her,especially since she owes us a lot

- - - Updated - - -

That's your opinion man,for me it's easily one of the best zones I've played through both in WoW and in every MMOs I played
    The Burning Legion is right about the things tho. Elisande needed no salvation. Naive talk. They should have rather negotiate(Horde and Alliance) world sized fleet to live on and torn apart that bitch wh going under a name of 'Azeroth'. Cleave harlot in half and let it get penetrated by a dying tentacles that live in her.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Well Khadgar didn't actually take part in the fight against Gul'dan,he was just securing Illidan's corpse.
    And we can assume that Thalyssra,Tyrande,Liadrin,the Kirin Tor and their armies were clearing the whole of Suramar city and the Nighthold out of the Nightborne and the demons,basically preventing the whole of the ennemy forces from falling back on the elite strike team (our raid team) sent in the Nighthold to assassinate Elisande and Gul'dan.Remember that there's a reason why we sneak in through the sewers.

You gotta think a little bit deeper than what you see in game,then you'll enjoy it even more
    Bleh I don't buy it and the fact that people still give this shit writing a pass after The Life and Times of Green Jesus Vol 2 is mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Bleh I don't buy it and the fact that people still give this shit writing a pass after The Life and Times of Green Jesus Vol 2 is mind boggling.
    WoW's writing got way better since then,sure there are dark times such as most things between Cataclysm and WoD,but it got better,sure it's not FFXIV or LotRO level of writing for a MMORPG,but it's not as bad as it was

7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck them and their sickly conceived notion of 'freedom'. If you look deep enough, then even arse worms might appear to be in need of it. Fuck them and their anal uprisings. That bloody zone traumatised me beyond reach and belief. It was an awful, awful experience. I know, one day the ultimate insult will come and Horde or Alliance is going to turn into a fucking democracy. I will rip off my already greying hair.

If something like that traumatized you then you may need to get out more.

10+ Year Old Account

Them be fightin' words.

The city portion of Suramar is one of the best things ever added to WoW. Of course, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

So you suggest diplomatic methods when dealing with tyrants?

Too bad history isn't on your side when it comes to that. How would you have preferred we handle Suramar, exactly? As it stands when you have a less than complicit ruler working with what is basically the sum of all evil in the universe, it's either fight or flight and in this case Thalryssa did both.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, if you're getting this upset over a game or a group of characters in a game you might want to take a step back.

We get it, you don't like the mechanics of the zone. The story was objectively good, though, alteast when you compare it to the anal hemorrhaging that was last expansions story.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

WHAT? I hope you're joking. To pretend Suramar isn't the most detailed and visually stunning zone Blizzard has EVER created is just beyond ignorance on your behalf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    WHAT? I hope you're joking. To pretend Suramar isn't the most detailed and visually stunning zone Blizzard has EVER created is just beyond ignorance on your behalf.
    No, it's just him having a different opinion than you.

OT: Nah, I think we got a good ending for her story where we ended it. No real need to drag her into another expansion.

I don't think so. Not for the reasons of our right-wing edgelord above, but because I highly doubt that they have the narrative capacity to integrate yet another character. They are hard pressed to tell some engaging stories for the few major characters that get the spotlight as it is. For her to play a major role is also quite nonsensical, she should be busy rebuilding her city and her people. We don't even know the theme of the next expansion, so a statement like "she should be important" makes even less sense.

Dont fall into the 'littlejin trap', he just likes to troll as an iduotic racist, he has been doing it for a long time, but lately the mods have been too busy to moderate him
    The same happened in the defunt hots curse site where he preached about his fav warchief, the madking garrosh.
    Just ignore him.

Theres a chance they pick her as they assenbled almost everyone important this xpac, and we will need the nightfallen on argus!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    If something like that traumatized you then you may need to get out more.
    totally, made me change my beliefs. totally saw in light of safe spaces thanks to that
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    So you suggest diplomatic methods when dealing with tyrants?

Too bad history isn't on your side when it comes to that. How would you have preferred we handle Suramar, exactly? As it stands when you have a less than complicit ruler working with what is basically the sum of all evil in the universe, it's either fight or flight and in this case Thalryssa did both.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, if you're getting this upset over a game or a group of characters in a game you might want to take a step back.

We get it, you don't like the mechanics of the zone. The story was objectively good, though, alteast when you compare it to the anal hemorrhaging that was last expansions story.
    Yes, of course. Why not? Sargeras's cause is just and he is a reasonable guy to some extent.

Well, the history I know is on my side. But I'm not going to delve into widely available misinformations of the real world. And history of W universe shows that Sargeras is rather kind to those who joined him. How? There is no good answer, because foundations of the very story are wicked. We are fighting BL instead of joining them. Here lies the problem. Thalryssa opposed her betters, betrayed her rank and breeding and mingled with lesser stations. Unbecoming of any proper lady, not to mention Nightborne. Bitch should have known her place and stay, obey like a little girl.

Story was terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    Dont fall into the 'littlejin trap', he just likes to troll as an iduotic racist, he has been doing it for a long time, but lately the mods have been too busy to moderate him
    The same happened in the defunt hots curse site where he preached about his fav warchief, the madking garrosh.
    Just ignore him.

Theres a chance they pick her as they assenbled almost everyone important this xpac, and we will need the nightfallen on argus!
    I'm not trolling, but yes I did speak well about the best Warchief, that is Garrosh Hellscream in a thread dedicated to 'who would you like to see next in the nexus?' If supporting Garrosh is trolling then I admit to be a troll.