Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Roth
    both are demons who have failed many times in the past
    mannaroth is missing and this demon has suddenly appeared
    "kind of similiar skeleton" wut? i dont wanna tell you, but they are the same shape
    Like seriously?
    Can you show me a pit lord that DOESN'T use that skeleton by chance? As for the "Roth" thing I give you the naming scheme that WoW characters tend to use!

Mannoroth
    Argaloth
    Azgoth
    Galvanoth
    Garnoth
    Jagganoth
    Silroth

"Oth" is pretty common among the most notable pit lords that have appeared in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The sad thing about it is that having numerous pit lord failures make burning legion even bigger joke of a villains.
    I do love this artifact ;P

Xal'atath whispers: Really? These thugs of Sargeras are so interchangeable. This one is good with his axe! How unique.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Can you show me a pit lord that DOESN'T use that skeleton by chance? As for the "Roth" thing I give you the naming scheme that WoW characters tend to use!

Mannoroth
    Argaloth
    Azgoth
    Galvanoth
    Garnoth
    Jagganoth
    Silroth

"Oth" is pretty common among the most notable pit lords that have appeared in game.
    what? why... what?
    no i cannot show you a pitlord who does not use that skeleton, because they all share that skeleton
    im just gunna put you on ignore cause you seem drunk

the "Roth" and the shape bassicly confirm it is a pitlord
    but the dungeon journal says this beast has failed many times and is being punished for it, and mannaroth fits that, and we have not seen him since wod, even though about a year+ has passed since then

here is the thing, you argued they look nothing alike, then suddenly claim that they all look alike? what the fuck are you doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    mannoroth only ever failed against azeroth, and a surprise attack by the orcs in draenor(which was an army armed with siege equipment + a magical axe imbued with the power of a colossal titan-spawn)

outside of these few failures, he's a conqueror.

this goroth fellow probably failed much more minor invasions repeatedly. maybe he was the only kindhearted pitlord and spared people too much? pitlords are pure demons, like nathrezim, and we can see that nathrezim can choose to be good or bad. no reason a pitlord shouldn't be able to.

holy shit, that makes me want to see a light-imbued pitlord now.
    I mean if you want to get technical, he didn't even fail in terms of MU Azeroth. His only purpose there was to be a blood cow. He actually succeeded in getting orcs to drink a second time.

On Draenor AU, his only failure was dying the first time. The orcs not drinking there was Guldan's failure not his. In HFC he succeeded in slowing us down enough for Guldan to open the portal. If anything Guldan has failed the Legion more than him.

- - - Updated - - -

what? why... what?
    no i cannot show you a pitlord who does not use that skeleton, because they all share that skeleton

but the dungeon journal says this beast has failed many times and is being punished for it, and mannaroth fits that, and we have not seen him since wod, even though about a year+ has passed since then

here is the thing, you argued they look nothing alike, then suddenly claim that they all look alike? what the fuck are you doing?
    Mannoroth has pretty much almost never failed to our knowledge. See my previous post. Guldan has failed more than he has.

We also do not know how long a demon takes to reform in the nether. It definitely is not instant and one would imagine the stronger demons take longer otherwise he would have just been back in pitlord form in HFC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I do love this artifact ;P

Xal'atath whispers: Really? These thugs of Sargeras are so interchangeable. This one is good with his axe! How unique.
    The fact that they are mocked so openly by other villains (a failure on her own given pitiful state she found herself) make them look even more miserable.

The fact that they are mocked so openly by other villains (a failure on her own given pitiful state she found herself) make them look even more miserable.
    Xal'atath may be a failure, but at least she is entertaining while being a failure, if only the legion could learn from her ;P

what? why... what?

Im saying there is NOTHING alike about them that sticks out from other pitlords. Outside of the general "Its a pitlord" skeleton there isn't anything similar about them. Not drunk or anything so idk what that is about haha. But this argument literally holds no water outside the new boss using the same skeleton as Mannoroth, which they all do. And the "Roth" part which is common. And the failures which all of the names listed also share for failing. Can you show me something that points to these being the same character that doesn't point to all of those being the same character?

10+ Year Old Account
    Xal'atath may be a failure, but at least she is entertaining while being a failure, if only the legion could learn from her ;P
    10 seconds before WoD opening cinematic:
    "My name in mannoroth and this is jackass".

10 seconds before WoD opening cinematic:
    "My name in mannoroth and this is jackass".
    I just want some demon sentences, without the words mortal, fire, doom,destruction and miserable. You know make them actual characters not carbon copies with different skins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im saying there is NOTHING alike about them that sticks out from other pitlords. Outside of the general "Its a pitlord" skeleton there isn't anything similar about them. Not drunk or anything so idk what that is about haha. But this argument literally holds no water outside the new boss using the same skeleton as Mannoroth, which they all do. And the "Roth" part which is common. And the failures which all of the names listed also share for failing. Can you show me something that points to these being the same character that doesn't point to all of those being the same character?
    we have seen no other races ever that look like a pitlord in the legion.
    this thing has the "Roth"
    is dictated as as demon who was forced into this body as he has failed many times and now every movement is pain
    their doesent need to be anything similiar about them, that is not the point
    and all those other names have failed far less times then mannaroth, but i am done discussing it with you as you seem to be void of logic

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want some demon sentences, without the words mortal, fire, doom,destruction and miserable. You know make them actual characters not carbon copies with different skins.
    Given the fact that they can't be bothered to even flesh out kil'jaeden, i heavily doubt any demon will get any interesting personality. Unless they are going to totally jump a shark with sargeras.

is dictated as as demon who was forced into this body as he has failed many times and now every movement is pain
    and all those other names have failed far less times then mannaroth, but i am done discussing it with you as you seem to be void of logic
    This is funny I was going to say the same about you. So because it looks like a pitlord and has a name similar to 1 of 7 other pitlords it must be 1 of those pitlords. My point is this thing has as much chance to be Mannoroth as ANY of those pit lords have to be mannoroth based on what is similar about them.

Them looking like pit lords has no baring. Mannoroth isn't the only pit lord it looks like and it doesn't even look like him. Wings are missing and this thing has a giant horn.

The roth thing is pointless because 7 pitlords have an "Oth" at the end of their name.

I just want to say "There doesn't need to be anything similar about them" for them to be theoried as the same character. So 2 completely different characters could be the same because "That's not the point." So I'll just go make a thread that Sergaras and Khadgar are the same character because.... idk why Goroth and Mannoroth are even being assumed the same?

7+ Year Old Account
    Mangoroth the next endboss? o_O

7+ Year Old Account
    This is funny I was going to say the same about you. So because it looks like a pitlord and has a name similar to 1 of 7 other pitlords it must be 1 of those pitlords. My point is this thing has as much chance to be Mannoroth as ANY of those pit lords have to be mannoroth based on what is similar about them.

Them looking like pit lords has no baring. Mannoroth isn't the only pit lord it looks like and it doesn't even look like him. Wings are missing and this thing has a giant horn.

The roth thing is pointless because 7 pitlords have an "Oth" at the end of their name.

I just want to say "There doesn't need to be anything similar about them" for them to be theoried as the same character. So 2 completely different characters could be the same because "That's not the point." So I'll just go make a thread that Sergaras and Khadgar are the same character because.... idk why Goroth and Mannoroth are even being assumed the same?
    1. no it is because mannaroth out of all the pitlords is missing, and has failed more then any other, we are not saying it couldent be any of the others, but we are saying it is likely to be him
    2. again it only needs to generely look lik a pitlord, as it is simpyl their soul shoved into a construct
    3. A FUCKING GAIN we are not saying "hur dur it may only ever be mannaroth and no one else" We are saying it could be any pitlord, but it seems most likely will be mannaroth
    4. i am legit just tired of this, now i am done.

mannoroth only failed three times, against the same people that both kil'jaedan and archimonde failed against. as the leader of the pitlords, that hardly puts him into a position to be thrown away and replaced.

this just isn't mannoroth. it would be made known that it is, to increase his shame if it was. pitlords are prideful dudes, don't you think being a broken shell tortured in punishment is demeaning?

the reason we haven't seen him is probably because of the ritual gul'dan used to rez him. we've never seen necromancy combine with fel like that to resurrect a demon. it's hard to tell what kind of effect it had on him. hell, it might have been so much fel energy swirling around him that it killed him permanently.

1. no it is because mannaroth out of all the pitlords is missing, and has failed more then any other, we are not saying it couldent be any of the others, but we are saying it is likely to be him
    2. again it only needs to generely look lik a pitlord, as it is simpyl their soul shoved into a construct
    3. A FUCKING GAIN we are not saying "hur dur it may only ever be mannaroth and no one else" We are saying it could be any pitlord, but it seems most likely will be mannaroth
    4. i am legit just tired of this, now i am done.
    alright so it could be any of the pit lords. Why is Mannoroth more likely? All of those demons I listed are I guess missing? I would assume Mannorth is probably healing since he got beaten I think in WoW terms just a few years ago and demons can take... a long time to heal?

- - - Updated - - -

mannoroth only failed three times, against the same people that both kil'jaedan and archimonde failed against. as the leader of the pitlords, that hardly puts him into a position to be thrown away and replaced.

this just isn't mannoroth. it would be made known that it is, to increase his shame if it was. pitlords are prideful dudes, don't you think being a broken shell tortured in punishment is demeaning?

the reason we haven't seen him is probably because of the ritual gul'dan used to rez him. we've never seen necromancy combine with fel like that to resurrect a demon. it's hard to tell what kind of effect it had on him. hell, it might have been so much fel energy swirling around him that it killed him permanently.
    Im about to give up on the logic but that "Roth" part of the name! It is so..... similar.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean if you want to get technical, he didn't even fail in terms of MU Azeroth. His only purpose there was to be a blood cow. He actually succeeded in getting orcs to drink a second time.

On Draenor AU, his only failure was dying the first time. The orcs not drinking there was Guldan's failure not his. In HFC he succeeded in slowing us down enough for Guldan to open the portal. If anything Guldan has failed the Legion more than him.
    idk, i mean, he was the main commander of the first invasion, right? it's kinda on him if it fails.

after that, he does kinda succeed i guess, but i doubt making the orcs drink the blood again was his only goal in ashenvale. there's a whole demon set up going there that needs its commander, and he died.

i guess he can't be faulted for failing in WoD. it's not like the legion expected these orcs to have prior knowledge from a time traveler.

- - - Updated - - -

Im about to give up on the logic but that "Roth" part of the name! It is so..... similar.
    eh, the -oth suffix is too common for it to be even a coincidence. it's just another pitlord.

argaloth, azaloth, azgoth, galvanoth, garnoth, jagganoth(fucking awesome name.)

idk, i mean, he was the main commander of the first invasion, right? it's kinda on him if it fails.

after that, he does kinda succeed i guess, but i doubt making the orcs drink the blood again was his only goal in ashenvale. there's a whole demon set up going there that needs its commander, and he died.

i guess he can't be faulted for failing in WoD. it's not like the legion expected these orcs to have prior knowledge from a time traveler.

- - - Updated - - -

eh, the -oth suffix is too common for it to be even a coincidence. it's just another pitlord.

yeah I posted all that a bit above lol but these people believe it XD I was being sarcastic in the part you quoted.

- - - Updated - - -

Much less the iron star that he did survive getting hit with more than 1 shot raid groups in SoO.

First invasion Archimonde was there so I'd say the failure was his.

7+ Year Old Account

as the rerason why he would maybe take a new name, as the reason he would not wish it to be known
    and that is miore of all the reason for him to possibly be this new creature