Thread: Is this a joke?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    By Not happy you mean, you didn't like that you can 1v2 in arena? If you meant completely opposite, then you aren't playin class even close to it's potential.
    See, this is the kind of sub 1500 gameplay that somehow blizzard decides is a reasonable opinion when it comes to class balance and we get shocking changes like this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    ive swapped from DH to rogue this season. Just practicing sub, which is getting substantial buffs next patch.

I still raid on my DH just dont enjoy pvping on it because of these sorts of constant changes
    Thinking of doing the same. Rogue seems fun as hell, is already quite strong and is only getting buffed. We are getting 4 'buffs' although since the two tiers are mutually exclusive with each other we'll really only feel 2 of them, followed by 2 substantial nerfs. Dunno if the net change is good or bad but we will certainly be less desirable for any teamcomp without solitude and meta stun.

Deleted
    I thought they would give DH some serious attention the coming patch. Didn't they say something like that a while ago?

Right now, I find them very lacking in pvp. They are a burst cannon that you can easily counter by saving your CC and defensive cooldowns for demon form.