Poll: Which do you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    I love the pizzas from "new york pizza", which is a pizza shop/delivery/etc in the Netherlands.
    This one is my absolute favourite:
    tandoori pizza? wont that make it indian pizza?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sure, in English. In spanish you are estadounidense. In English it translates to American because we are assholes and never came up with anything else. It'd be like a specific European country being the USE and called Europeans. They aren't the only ones and it isn't disingenuous to call someone from France European.
    And were speaking in English. So the use of American is limited to the USA in the vast majority of cases. Using it otherwise is disingenuous.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I travel to Chicago semi-frequently since my family is out there.

Drop 40dollars and a restaurant deep dish pizza every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    I love the pizzas from "new york pizza", which is a pizza shop/delivery/etc in the Netherlands.
    This one is my absolute favourite:
    Do they deliver to small towns in Denmark?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhenan View Post
    While I definitely appreciate both, I prefer the American styled pizza!
    I also think that the American pizzas are generally packed more generously if that makes sense.

What do you prefer?
    I have been around the world, and yes, Italian pizza is by far.....the best. The thing is, most people dont know that in Italy there is so much variety of .....well.... everything. The food generally tastes better because the produce is better.

In Italy, pizza is "generally packed more generously" with amazing products that are well worth it even in small quantities.

I mean my fondest memory of Italy is just the large Mozzarella balls, give me that and fresh bread and Im good.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    American pizza.
    This is a pizza from the city of Chicago. Chicago is by the Great Lakes near Canada.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    American pizza.
    But there's nothing on it?

American pizza.
    that looks like Giordano's

Always thought Italian pizza was the thick bread-like dough pizza...

At least this is what traditional pizza was like there.

Then there was the (much better and more popular) new pizza style with thin dough which is the standard everywhere.

Deleted
    American pizza.
    You're not fooling anyone. That's a messed up quiche.

10+ Year Old Account
    My answer is "both" seeing as my answer to pizza is always "yes pls."
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Toppings are on the inside. Its kind of a inside out pizza. Under the sauce is a whole lot of cheese, "toppings, and garlic. I can see why some people like to poke fun of it and say its not pizza. The sauce tends to be robust, crust is flaky, tons of cheese, thick ingredients.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    it's inside it...
    Imagine if life really was fair, and all the bad things that happen to you happen because you deserved them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Toppings are on the inside. Its kind of a inside out pizza. Under the sauce is a whole lot of cheese, "toppings, and garlic. I can see why some people like to poke fun of it and say its not pizza. The sauce tends to be robust, crust is flaky, tons of cheese, thick ingredients.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    it's inside it...
    Oh that makes sense lol

Deleted
    American pizza's are an abomination!

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Why is not liking pizza even an option in that poll? If people don't like pizza they should be imprisoned.
    Pizza is good, but can also be a bit boring. Personally, I usually prefer kebabs, burgers and steaks, since they're more centered around the meat. This baby is just awesome though
    Last edited by tankbug; 2017-06-06 at 09:17 AM.
    Mother pus bucket!

Is American the deep pan base? Because that's so inferior I'd rather have pineapple.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Vhenan View Post
    While I definitely appreciate both, I prefer the American styled pizza!
    I also think that the American pizzas are generally packed more generously if that makes sense.

What do you prefer?
    Americans don't know how to make a pizza. What they make is a pie with pizza toppings.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Two different schools of thought. Italian pizza (Pizza in Italy, that is) is a carefully considered and tried combination of flavors and ingredients to create unique dishes.
    The take on pizza in the rest of the world is (in most cases by far) is an exercise in cramming as much processed cheese and mystery meat as you possibly can onto a piece of bread to the point where it becomes nearly impossible to tell the different flavors apart and zero effort in actually picking ingredients that go well together. More is more. It's probably clear which type I prefer