Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Episode 6~!

an execution planet!!! @_@

3 brain stems?

waifu time!!!!

waifus in the box!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

hol up.

so idk about you guys but i was totally thinking this was modern day and it was missy who had to execute the doctor but i guess this is why he was guarding the box? i was like holy shit what the hell @_@

doctor boutta solve dat davinci code

bill still hiding in the closet!

nardole needs to chill the fuck out

WHO DA FUCK THROW AWAY GOOD CRUST YOU WASTEFUL MOTHER FUCKER @_@

who does nardole think he is? smack him bill, smack him good.

is the doctors eyes being powered by a walkman?

"im gonna burn out my brain bro" thats what happens when you smoke the devils weed

these alien hos got holes to all our people

they arent real @_@

robo doctor saved the day @_@

BACKUP ON THE WAY!!!! YEAHHHHH BOIIIIII WAIFU TEAM!

"look at all these fuck bois i killed"

AMAZING EPISODE @_@ holy shit i loved it, top of the pile this one a goes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Kind of a meh ending to the previous 2 episodes. I don't think it was terrible, but it was just a bit boring imo. The previous 2 monk episodes were fantastic imo, shame it didn't end as well as it started though.

It would be good if they kept these monks as a one time villain, now we know their game im not sure they could be as interesting in other episodes.

Episode 7~

wot kind of aliem?

CHEETO IN CHIEF!

A DWARF @_@ THEY GOT A DWARF FOR DOCTOR WHO @_@

DWARF SCIENTIST @_@ THIS IS AWESOME

this episode of doctor who brought to you by ancient aliens

its the end of the world as we know it O_O

where is unit and where are all their aliem gadgets to help blow this shit up?

no means no, this episode brought to you by the consent information committee

THE DWARF DID IT!

WHO KILLED NARDOLE @_@

this episode wasnt as good as the last one, but it wasnt that bad either, nothing really happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Episode 8~!

#fakeNews #NotMyMonks

memory crimes?

#FAKEMUM #NOTOURMUM

A MEMORY CRIMINAL? WOT?

this reminds me alot of that series 4 episode where donna got the time bug on her back and it became a world without the doctor

nardole? but hes dead!

wot... her mum wasnt a robit? I BET BILLS HAS IMAGINARY BRAIN POWERS @_@ OR THIS IS ALL A BIGGERER SIMULATION AND HER MUMS A ROBIT HOLOGRAM @_@

this is some fucking mission impossible shit right here

you telling me these zombie fuckers dont recognize bills? this is a trap, it has to be a trap

i knew it

YOU TELL HIM OFF BILLS! YOU DO IT GURL!

SHOOT THAT GRUMPY MOTHER FUCKER!

oh damn, she shot em

wot O-O

DO IT BILLS! BEAT THE SHIT OUTA EM!

waifu time *_*

if that aint the most beautiful womans in the world i dont know what is, love me a powerful woman

KNOCK THE STATUES DOWN @_@

THEY CANT HANDLE YO BRAIN DOC THEY CANT HANDLE IT!

#fakeNews

ewwwwww he touched him

NO DONT YOU DO IT BILLS OH SWEET BOO BOO CHILD DONT YOU DO IT GURL!

The powa of looooooooooooooove

THE POWER OF MUMS!

AWWWWWWWW theyre such good friends

WAIFU BOX!

missy is... becoming good?

ending was kind of eh but overall i really liked the episode itself
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

This season is letting me down so far ; _ ;
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    This season is letting me down so far ; _ ;
    im the complete opposite, this is the season ive enjoyed the most since series 6 and despite enjoying every season it made me realize how my excitement and enjoyment of the last couple series had been a bit lower, if it hadnt been for how great capaldi was id probably have noticed sooner.

the only thing this series is really lacking is an overarching plot now that the box secret is out. im sure they'll build up to something but ill be upset if this ends up being a bad wolf esque arc where its not really an arc so much as a phrase that was said a few times

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think the episode was as bad as everyone else said. It was a little anticlimatic...and the new development of trying to end on cliffhangery scenes to lead straight into class is tacky, but it was decent.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I didn't think the episode was as bad as everyone else said. It was a little anticlimatic...and the new development of trying to end on cliffhangery scenes to lead straight into class is tacky, but it was decent.
    i dont think they did that at all for class considering class aired almost a year ago in the uk, its only just now being shown in america. series 10 was still being filmed after class had ended its run

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont think they did that at all for class considering class aired almost a year ago in the uk, its only just now being shown in america. series 10 was still being filmed after class had ended its run
    It has to do with the editing, not filming, so yes it is done intentionally. Almost every episode this season I don't even know the show is over, other than credits sort of run. Half the time it goes right into class with credits being in a minimized window.
    BAD WOLF

The first four episodes were alright, but Oxygen and the whole Monk Trilogy I really enjoyed (although the last episode wasn't as strong as the first two).

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or are they preaching whole how you can only give consent when your in love and the power of love bs too much?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Iam such a old school Who fan i recognized that was Alpha Centauri talking when i heard that voice!

Not a bad episode i must say and iam glad to see the Ice Warriors back

10+ Year Old Account
    It was just that... Not bad. I won't remember this episode once the season is done, but I wouldn't skip it, if I was rewatching the season.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Why does every episode need someone saying "lol bill ur a black woman" and bill going "hey fuck you" and everyone standing up and applauding, it's like some dumb scenario a teenage tumblr user made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    it's like some dumb scenario a teenage tumblr user made up.
    Isn't that basically Moffat's thing?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Isn't that basically Moffat's thing?
    I feel like the progressive cock I'm being slapped in the face with has become harder and more veiny this season though. There are ways to write strong female characters without saying "HEY GUYS IM WRITING A STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER". Orphan Black being a good example.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Orphan Black being a good example.
    Orphan Black is literally my favourite show of ALL TIME.

Not only does it have a cast 90% made up of strong female characters (most of which are played by the same actress XD), but none of them are the generic "I R Stonk Fem, hear me ROAR!". They're all distinct characters showing off their own kind of strength.

Sarah the Grifter, living or dying by her wits, willing to do anything to take care of her child.

Cosima the Geek Monkey, a gay woman and genius scientist, who (with the exception of season three...) is not defined by who she is sleeping with, but rather by the amazing things she has achieved.

Alison, the Soccor Mom. Seemingly such a simple, boring character; but she has such amazing depth, and a deep core of iron.

Beth. Seems like her only role is to set the ball in motion, and get the series started, but dear god her parts in season four were INTENSE. Such an amazing character and when you really know everything she went through, and when you read between the lines about what made her that way... she shot so far up my Clone List in season 4.

Helena. fucking HELENA! I don't need to say any more.

I REALLY don't understand how Orphan Black isn't far more well known... Can't wait to start watching season 5 in a few hours.

Ill be glad when Bill gets replaced as a companion. Not really feeling her at all. Hopefully shes a 1 and done.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    Ill be glad when Bill gets replaced as a companion. Not really feeling her at all. Hopefully shes a 1 and done.
    A black lesbian? If she also were a crippled midget - the ultimate oppressed minority would be complete. No feelings possible.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I actually kind of like Bill. Didn't expect that I would, but I do. I was very critical at first but she seems interesting enough.
    Yeah, I think she falls into the same space as Capaldi.

I really like her, enoying what she's been doing so far... But it REALLY feels like the plots aren't giving her the chance to really stretch her muscles and show us all that she's capable of. Much like Capaldi, we've had a few glimpses of what she's capable of, but not nearly enough.

Kinda wish she'd joined with Capaldi... and Moffat had left at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rewatched a couple of episodes in past seasons eg the doctors wife and time of the doctor, flatline and made em realize i don't think I've actually genuinely enjoyed a single episode this season.

The closest i got to enjoyment was when the puddle met the dalek but that ended without a fight

Everything this season just seems like filler and not even good filler at that, the energy just isn't in it for me with Peter Capaldi :/