... LastLast
    Deleted

Strike them Down - Legionfall Campaign finale

Slay 100 Demons on the Broken Shore.

Excellent!

10/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    time to grind that imp portal again

You saw the rest of the quests, did you really expect them to actually add a good one?

Someone needs to be fired for this questchain.

Yes, it's about as exiting as ever other quest we did in this campaign.

Deleted
    Yes, how is this a surprise? Blizzard said in the Q&A months ago that it was just late addition filler fluff questline with no meaning.
    You know it wouldn't be any better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    You saw the rest of the quests, did you really expect them to actually add a good one?
    Guess I'm naive to have hoped for at least the last one to be interesting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
    This is not how things work in real life. You'll learn once you get a job. (also funny that someone from Sweden would be toughtalking about firing people)

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems in line with the rest of the bullcrap chain... can you at least start the mount-quest right after that? Or do we have to wait another X weeks for that to be available..?

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Seems in line with the rest of the bullcrap chain... can you at least start the mount-quest right after that? Or do we have to wait another X weeks for that to be available..?
    You get a quest to go to your order hall. Then when you are there you get asked to do more stuff.

I received 3 quests.
    1 - Get an item from a legion assault commander.
    2 - get 50 blood from owlkin in valsharah
    3 - turn in 5 felslate, 3 chaotic spinel and 1 unbending potion.

Just waiting on the next assault.

Not really exciting, but managed to do this quest within 5 minutes on EU on the island with the kill demons and release prisoners WQ available at this moment and doing 2 WQ's at the same time.

I could have sworn they promoted this quest chain as "Long and Epic" in the 7.2 promotion. lol
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    no, right after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
    The saddest part is we still have fanbois drooling at the mouth for whatever reason.

Perhaps they get erections when Illidan opens his fat, annoying gob.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quest for the mount itself is pretty fun. But then you get a mount that everyone in your class has. So nothing to exciting tbh, or especially if you are a Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyInc View Post
    Quest for the mount itself is pretty fun.
    Speak for yourself. I have to wait another 9 hours to do mine as a warlock because it requires a Legion invasion.

eh.. it has a big advantage for this questline being short...

makes the whole thing very quick to do on alts

Deleted
    They put as much effort into the quest chain as they did the reskinned shitey mounts, what did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Slay 100 Demons on the Broken Shore.

Excellent!

10/10.
    That's hillarious. At this point I can only assume they indeed had an epic questline prepared for the final quest, but after all the bickering and negative feedback they decided to troll us and quickly added that quest.

This campaign is surely the most cheap "please stay subbed" beg from blizz
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.