Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Protest over 'no-go zone for women' in Paris immigrant district

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170519/pro...grant-district

Women took to the streets of one of the poorest areas of Paris on Friday to protest at what they say has become an all-male “no-go zone”, where any female daring to venture out alone is subject to severe sexist harassment or worse.

The district, whose streets are usually lined with large groups of young men of African and Arab origin, is located around La Chapelle metro station on the border of the 10th and 18th arrondissements in the northeast of the French capital.
    Really frightening... instead of being thankful, those primitives endanger locals...

But perhaps even more frightening is this:

The city hall said more police had been deployed to the area, which lies just north of the Gare du Nord Eurostar terminal, as a temporary measure while longer term solutions were being examined.
    The long term solution is obvious: don't let potential criminals and terorists in in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    The long term solution is obvious: don't let potential criminals and terorists in in the first place.
    Emphasis mine, but wouldn't this exclude everyone? Do not all people have such potential?

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Emphasis mine, but wouldn't this exclude everyone? Do not all people have such potential?
    People of the *specific* origin have such potential. Not everyone.

If women in the US did this they would be very busy, we have many many neighborhoods with very macho attitudes where it's okay to catcall. I'm not pointing fingers, they know who they are.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    People of the *specific* origin have such potential. Not everyone.
    Please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If women in the US did this they would be very busy, we have many many neighborhoods with very macho attitudes where it's okay to catcall. I'm not pointing fingers, they know who they are.
    There's typically something in common with those areas in common with the one in France and it's typically not the type of men feminists in the US seem to be really preoccupied with.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170519/pro...grant-district

Really frightening... instead of being thankful, those primitives endanger locals...

But perhaps even more frightening is this:

Yeah, that wasn't a protest. That was 20 women wanting attention judging by the photos. But mission accomplished, now you think Paris is overrun by migrants and you can't go anywhere in Paris. See how propaganda works?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Please elaborate.
    africans\arabs population have insanely higher crimerates than the native pop. & immigratns from western countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah, that wasn't a protest. That was 20 women wanting attention judging by the photos. But mission accomplished, now you think Paris is overrun by migrants and you can't go anywhere in Paris. See how propaganda works?
    Oh so it isnt? lmao Want a link where some journalists & cops are attacked by africans in a no-go zone?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    africans\arabs population have insanely higher crimerates than the native pop. & immigratns from western countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so it isnt? lmao Want a link where some journalists & cops are attacked by africans in a no-go zone?
    I think we have diffrent understandings of the word potential. I believe you are looking for the term "higher risk". Which I would agree with. But the potential to be a criminal lies within every single human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I think we have diffrent understandings of the word potential. I believe you are looking for the term "higher risk". Which I would agree with. But the potential to be a criminal lies within every single human.
    I think the term he's looking for is "brown people". The thread has enough thinly veiled euphemisms without adding more. Its a thread about race and religion, a real winner.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have long contented that the best way to defeat the Left on immigration is to point out to women why they should be against it. Point out how these cultures treat women and why they shouldn't want that here. Therefore depriving the left of the talking point that they champion women's issues, when in fact with immigration like this they brazenly endanger them.

Divide and conquer.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2017-06-06 at 09:34 AM.

I think the term he's looking for is "brown people". The thread has enough thinly veiled euphemisms without adding more. Its a thread about race and religion, a real winner.
    It's funny how these guys get around the rules by disguising their racist posts as legit articles and then moan why they get banned and stuff ...

OP: Are you actually Joey salads?

no-go zone for women

I thought that the only places where you could see these zones are countries where is Sharia Law and Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This thread makes lack of integration by certain Muslim groups look bad, closing it here.
    lol'd
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-06-06 at 10:10 AM.

I like the word insanely. it suggests without you having to prove anything or talk about numbers. Also you are forgetting people from the former sowjetunion. or are they suddenly not european anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

yes please do. and cite where and when it was so we can find the non-racist variant of the information.

Funnily enough i read about this a month ago in way more conservative newspaper. Nothing has happened here(if we are talking about crimes). Security was in question. The question was answered with a fixed police presence. wheres your problem?

Deleted
    Look, I am not happy about it either but if you are open to welcome certain men dominated cultures into your country then you should not complain about it afterwards.

And the ironic thing is, women are often the ones saying we need to let in more immigrants. Not saying they all do, but in my personal experience this is often the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread makes lack of integration by certain Muslim groups look bad, closing it here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    no-go zone for women

I thought that the only places where you could see these zones are countries where is Sharia Law and Sweden.
    France is atleast 10-15 years ahead of Sweden when it comes to the visible effect failed immigration.
    It's not even in the same ballpark.

Yeah, they need to keep Americans out, we have the highest incarceration rate in the world. France needs to keep those criminals out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear, in a couple of years Europe will break down into civil war and all the leaders will be like "oh my god how is this happening, we never saw this coming!". -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    I swear, in a couple of years Europe will break down into civil war and all the leaders will be like "oh my god how is this happening, we never saw this coming!". -_-
    Isn't this something people have been saying since..forever?