Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    I don't get the obsession with the class mounts. Everybody will have them, could it get more boring?
    A lot of them are cool looking mounts, doesn't matter how many people have them.

Please someone tell me something other than the new raid will be released with the next .5 patch

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    There's a difference in defending the campaign (don't think anyone in their right mind would defend that piece of shit) and whining about it endlessly when there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. They're not going to change it now. They've even gone as far as admitting it was just a meaningless fluff quest line.

The feedback should be directed at Blizzard - so they maybe think one extra time before introducing shit like this again. Tweet your feedback to @warcratdevs or post feedback to the US forums. Those are your channels to devs. This forum isn't.

What this forum could be - is further discussion - but to be honest, is there really anything that can be said, that hasn't been yet said about this turd after 11 weeks? I highly doubt it.

So just posting to cry about it, for 10th week in a row, doesn't really amount to anything else than white noise.
    No one is whining about it. We're whining about being told how much "content" we have and one of the major things spouted for 7.2 was the glorious campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Please someone tell me something other than the new raid will be released with the next .5 patch
    I think just the Chromie thing.

Deleted
    And the mount quests? I heard they were releasing those today too.

Chromie's scenario comes to mind...
    additionally some spec-"reworks" were also being talked about.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-06-06 at 10:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Slay 100 Demons on the Broken Shore.

Excellent!

10/10.
    Ikr, like I wrote down below, they didn't want to bother to do a proper Campaign and that's literaly the only "Content" we're given In 7.2 beyond the few hours of Broken Shore we got at the start. And the Tomb will be coming In 7.2.5 I'm sure of It, a week after this patch hits just like Nighthold went up a week after 7.1.5 launched. And once again just as I predicted, they're going to stretch the Tombs liike they have Nighthold and have LFR released every 2 weeks, stretching It across 3 months Instead of 1 and a half.

Which again, should be an Indication of how little "Content" there Is, they're just stretching the release of the content they have and calling It consistent content release. And you might argue well who cares, It's LFR. But then... Legion Is a giant casual's paradise, and LFR Is for casuals to say the least. And they know that very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Yes, how is this a surprise? Blizzard said in the Q&A months ago that it was just late addition filler fluff questline with no meaning.
    You know it wouldn't be any better than this.
    Then why call It a Campaign? I'd call that misleading.

5.1 Landfall was a campaign, 5.3 Isle of Thunder was a campaign, 6.0 Garrison Campaign was a campaign and a good one, as was the Suramar 7.0 which was a Campaign... this Is not.

Mislabling, misleading.

Call It "Weekly Quests" which is what It Is.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pet battle dungeon Deadmines

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    A lot of them are cool looking mounts, doesn't matter how many people have them.
    Paladin's mounts are boring. We get Barbie's Poney instead of a badass Holy Heavy Plated Charger. Warlocks gets an upgraded version of their Class Mount, Paladins get the Human's Horse equivalent, which doesnt look very fierce when compared to the other new mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    For this reason Blizzard will gate non-existent campaigns in the future as well. Most likely over a 3-month-long period (because this is how long a financial quarter lasts). They will just add a very appetizing reward for doing boring and mind-numbing timegated quests for a set amount of time, just like they did with flying and class mounts. And people will do them no matter what. This is why we need more people criticizing them. The adventure could be thrilling as well, not just the destination. In fact I would say that following a thrilling adventure the value of reaching the destination even increases. Right now the destination was a relief a la "IT IS OVER FINALLY". Bad design.

The Legionfall Campaign is the most boring cliche RPG Questline ever. There is no story and it'
    s just so unbelievably bland. The campaign leading up to nighthold was so infinitely much better

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Paladin's mounts are boring. We get Barbie's Poney instead of a badass Holy Heavy Plated Charger. Warlocks gets an upgraded version of their Class Mount, Paladins get the Human's Horse equivalent, which doesnt look very fierce when compared to the other new mounts.
    Sure, paladins and warlocks kind of got boned (paladins the worst), but two out of twelve mounts isn't bad by any means, and you can't please everyone anyway. I actually really like the warlock class mount even if it's just a new horse.

That said, they really should have just gone the whole nine yards and made kodo, ram, and unicorn variants for the paladin mount.

Also, I think that they the Infernals mounts from Gul'dan in Nighthold should have been the warlock mounts, and should transform into swirling, flaming meteors for their flight animations. And the Netherlord Dreadsteads should have been dropped by Gul'dan. They even match his design, just slap some skulls onto their spikes.

I am really salty there wasn't a proper campaign for Kil'jaeden build up. Offing a villain like that with questchain like we got is just shameful.

Question: Does making a weekly questchain really takes that much time? I mean was it pure laziness or it takes too much time off Argus development?. ( asking ppl with insight into game developing.)
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-06-06 at 10:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalrion View Post
    The Legionfall Campaign is the most boring cliche RPG Questline ever. There is no story and it'
    s just so unbelievably bland. The campaign leading up to nighthold was so infinitely much better
    Aye. Blizzard set a really high bar with the Suramar campaign and then slid the Legionfall campaign across the ground.

Though, in all fairness, I suspect that's because most of the work the quest team did for 7.2 focused on the artifact challenge and class mount quests.

It's not really an excuse, it wouldn't have taken much more effort to turn these steps into something with actual story. It didn't need to be amazing, just better than this effortless filler.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, some people simply don't have good taste. The paladin mount is AWESOME and i for one cant wait to get it on my alt! In particular the lore behind the horse, very fitting for a paladin.

Though, if this 100 demons thing really is the last quest, i probably wont see it for 2 weeks...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Why in the hell is doing this acceptable? They don't have budget constraints. They can literally go all out and pump out a new Broken Shore every other week. I'm not angry because there's not enough to do. I'm angry because I spent half a year getting hyped to fight the Legion at the Broken Shore and invade the Tomb of Sargeras but now all I'm left with is a sour taste in my mouth.
    Why in the hell is whining about it here constructive? For 11 weeks in the row?
    Go write a feedback piece to warcraft devs or in the Blizz forums. I did.

I'm tired of these shitty threads popping up and going nowhere week after week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    No one is whining about it. We're whining about being told how much "content" we have and one of the major things spouted for 7.2 was the glorious campaign.
    I don't think you read the OP of this thread in that case. Read it again. How was that going to produce any meaningful discussion at all? What is there to say that hasn't been said in these threads in the past weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Then why call It a Campaign? I'd call that misleading.

5.1 Landfall was a campaign, 5.3 Isle of Thunder was a campaign, 6.0 Garrison Campaign was a campaign and a good one, as was the Suramar 7.0 which was a Campaign... this Is not.

Mislabling, misleading.

Call It "Weekly Quests" which is what It Is.
    Why does it matter at this point? And what the fuck would that fix after all these weeks? This is just fluff discussion.
    The questline was pure garbage, yes. But if you're just waking up to the fact right now... I don't know what to tell you.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    This campaign is surely the most cheap "please stay subbed" beg from blizz
    How so? Since all the idiots complaining about it could just resub once the questline was done and do all 11 Quests in a day or 2.

Wow, a duplicate of an earlier quest. How original. This whole Broken Shore chain has just been a huge let down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You realise you're literally complaining about people complaining now, right?
    Well that does fit into the theme of this forum, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I could have sworn they promoted this quest chain as "Long and Epic" in the 7.2 promotion. lol
    And it is - long and epic BS (Tauren's digestive system final product). As I wrote in different topic - whole chain is doable within 2 days, provided you are extremely unlucky with chests and sentinax (the only bottlenecks). Even last part (3 hall missions) were nerfed on the next day to require just one. Laughable. Looks like profession missions have more content than this "campaign".

But there is one bright side - after tomorrow when all 11 quests will be finally unlocked doing it on alts will be trivial.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    You get a quest to go to your order hall. Then when you are there you get asked to do more stuff.

I received 3 quests.
    1 - Get an item from a legion assault commander.
    2 - get 50 blood from owlkin in valsharah
    3 - turn in 5 felslate, 3 chaotic spinel and 1 unbending potion.

Just waiting on the next assault.
    Ah nice! Sounds like a little bit more content