Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Have you all even done your class mount quests? The 11 quests leading up to it were pretty much garbage fillers but you can't really complain over the final quest that gets you your mount unless all of them are considerably worse than the priest, dk and mage ones I just did.

that's just pathetic.

i figured at least the last one would be something worth a damn.

whoever is responsible for this needs to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Have you all even done your class mount quests? The 11 quests leading up to it were pretty much garbage fillers but you can't really complain over the final quest that gets you your mount unless all of them are considerably worse than the priest, dk and mage ones I just did.
    Druid was AOE a bunch of mobs in Hyjal, then AOE a bunch of mobs in Azsuna followed by flying to a ship to AOE a bunch more mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Mage one was basically teleport to certain places, ask the wizards where the peices are then kill 3 mobs inside a scenario.

Where is this quest picked up at? I'm at the broken shore and I have no quest.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Where is this quest picked up at? I'm at the broken shore and I have no quest.
    Exactly the same place where the 10 previous shitty quests in this "campaign" were picked up

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Exactly the same place where the 10 previous shitty quests in this "campaign" were picked up
    Well there's no quest for me. So that must mean its not active in US yet. GJ blizzard, our next assault isnt until 8 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kommodus View Post
    Guess I'm naive to have hoped for at least the last one to be interesting...
    The class specific line for the mount is what you are after. This achievement is just to keep you active on the broken shore and give you a ton of extra rep for flying.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Well there's no quest for me. So that must mean its not active in US yet. GJ blizzard, our next assault isnt until 8 tonight.
    WTF are you on about?
    This is what you need to complete:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ching-the-tomb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    The class specific line for the mount is what you are after. This achievement is just to keep you active on the broken shore and give you a ton of extra rep for flying.
    Stop justifying the low quality of this "story development", please.

WTF are you on about?
    This is what you need to complete:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ching-the-tomb
    And your point is what?

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Stop justifying the low quality of this "story development", please.
    Stop cry for anything on top of filler chain quest.

You looks like a retard. And your other thread are already a proof.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-06-06 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    And your point is what?
    Strike them Down (which what this thread is about, if you read the topic) is the last quest of that chain.
    Are you high or something?!?

Strike them Down (which what this thread is about, if you read the topic) is the last quest of that chain.
    Are you high or something?!?
    Apparently not as high as you are. I know what the quest is, and what it's for.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyInc View Post
    Quest for the mount itself is pretty fun. But then you get a mount that everyone in your class has. So nothing to exciting tbh, or especially if you are a Priest.
    Hmm... I'm not going to let the fact that every paladin will have this mount stop me from enjoying it. Everyone else already having cars didn't stop me from getting really excited to buy my first car.

Deleted
    Apparently not as high as you are. I know what the freaking quest is, and what it's for.
    lol, this must be the stupidest exchange ever. jesus you people.. I'm out.

Join a sentinax group and finish it in 5min , if you are going to whine for 5 min quest then please unistal wow .

I'm pretty sick of this kind of quests, this is nonsense and absurd, if your goal is to add quest like that, then just don't...

I mean the text of the quest is that : "we should show the legion that their armies aren't infinite, so kill a hundred of demons"
    Come on! That's not how war works you crazy warden!

They implemented crazy good quest for Suramar city and I can honestly say it was the best max level questing experience I had.
    I just wish they could find the time to deliver content as immersive as this one.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping the last quest would be to kill one of the Broken Shore world bosses, but oh well. I hope Blizzard add some better campaigns in future.
    The class campaigns have been fun and involving to do, whereas Breaching the Tomb just seems like the typical side quests of a zone lumped up and time-gated. Can't 'complain' too much as I get some mounts and pets at the end of it all.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I was hoping the last quest would be to kill one of the Broken Shore world bosses, but oh well. I hope Blizzard add some better campaigns in future.
    The class campaigns have been fun and involving to do, whereas Breaching the Tomb just seems like the typical side quests of a zone lumped up and time-gated. Can't 'complain' too much as I get some mounts and pets at the end of it all.
    World Bosses are literally the only thing on Broken Shore we didn't do for the quest... well, except opening the random chests from the Treasure Master. I suppose they were worried that bosses are gated by the Nether Disruptor... but then again, so are Broken Shore missions - either by follower ilvl or just getting the mission in the first place. Chosing to do the exact same quest again is probably the worst option they had.