Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Look, I am not happy about it either but if you are open to welcome certain men dominated cultures into your country then you should not complain about it afterwards.

And the ironic thing is, women are often the ones saying we need to let in more immigrants. Not saying they all do, but in my personal experience this is often the case.
    I sometimes wonder if men who are against helping people in need only feel competition from other men. Also, sexist behaviour is not limited to people from islamic / african countries. It's also found heavily in Russia, which is a deeply Christian culture, for example. And I bet that most Asian cultures are not very egalitarian, either. Just compare the "value" of a male child to the "value" of a female child and see how many female fetuses are aborted in comparison to male ones. Western men are just better in hiding their true colours - in case that they are fond of women being inferior, at least when women are present. Many just pay lip servis to the idea of equal rights (which ironically would also mean equal responsibilities and the option for men to have a bit less pressure on them, but ah well).

When women speak about letting more immigrants in, it's about conscience and compassion. Some of us probably hope that these people show gratitude and will try to adopt to our values, instead of forcing them onto us. If they don't abide, which to some extent even results in an illegal actions, not only immoral ones, then I have no problems with such men being persecuted by law or expelled from the country. But humanitarian values demand to help people who are in need. This is also the foundation of human's survival as far back as the Stone Age. Hospitality is a great value and was important in all times. Abuse of hospitality is a crime, and should be punished. Simple as that.

Luckily we don't have those problems in eastern Europe. Even immigrants avoid us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah, that wasn't a protest. That was 20 women wanting attention judging by the photos. But mission accomplished, now you think Paris is overrun by migrants and you can't go anywhere in Paris. See how propaganda works?
    Well, I work in Paris. For a long time I did not want to believe about those no go zone for woman in Paris. But unfortunately it's real.

It's just a small area in the north of Paris, so it's not "overrun by migrants and you can't go anywhere in Paris". that was "20" women because a lot are scared. they live there. There is protest now because the city ignored the problem for month/years. It's not right wing propaganda, it's fucking real......

you are not that far away. come over here with a woman and see for yourself. you just see a bad photo so you say "propaganda". come here and then you could have a judgement. take the metro, line 2, "la chapelle" station, walk in the streets and have a good time with your girl.... I saw women being insulted just because they opened a window of their apartment, so have a good time walking down the streets.

There's a no-go zone in the women's bathroom here, they keep harassing me when I try to go there.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    I swear, in a couple of years Europe will break down into civil war and all the leaders will be like "oh my god how is this happening, we never saw this coming!". -_-
    That's the wet dream of every right winger here, but won't happen, sorry mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    There's a no-go zone in the women's bathroom here, they keep harassing me when I try to go there.
    How dare they try to control your bodily functions!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    https://www.thelocal.fr/20170519/pro...grant-district

Really frightening... instead of being thankful, those primitives endanger locals...

But perhaps even more frightening is this:

The long term solution is obvious: don't let potential criminals and terorists in in the first place.
    In paris it's a certain area which is dangerous. In the US there are entire cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Oh so it isnt? lmao Want a link where some journalists & cops are attacked by africans in a no-go zone?
    Yeah, go ahead.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Well, I work in Paris. For a long time I did not want to believe about those no go zone for woman in Paris. But unfortunately it's real.

It's just a small area in the north of Paris, so it's not "overrun by migrants and you can't go anywhere in Paris". that was "20" women because a lot are scared. they live there. There is protest now because the city ignored the problem for month/years. It's not right wing propaganda, it's fucking real......

you are not that far away. come over here with a woman and see for yourself. you just see a bad photo so you say "propaganda". come here and then you could have a judgement. take the metro, line 2, "la chapelle" station, walk in the streets and have a good time with your girl.... I saw women being insulted just because they opened a window of their apartment, so have a good time walking down the streets.
    I see women insulted, too. That's life, sometimes someone will yell at another person. And sometimes without any good reason, too. Because why the hell not? So "being insulted" means it's a no go zone now? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    That's the wet dream of every right winger here, but won't happen, sorry mate.
    Well as a centre-right dad of a little girl I really hope this will never happen, but I'm afraid it will spiral out of control.

Well as a centre-right dad of a little girl I really hope this will never happen, but I'm afraid it will spiral out of control.
    Don't be stupid. Europe will survive the idiotic Brexit and will survive anything else. Homicide rates are ten times as high in the US as in my country, rape rates three times as high, and do i think there will be a civil war? Even if they don't make stuff up, the right VASTLY exaggerates the problems we have. It's more probable to choke on your food than to be victim of terrorism.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-06-06 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    People dying from car accidents, work accidents etc etc,, are a lot more than being hit by a terror attack. Feel safe dude

See, Trump was right to pull out of Paris.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    I have long contented that the best way to defeat the Left on immigration is to point out to women why they should be against it. Point out how these cultures treat women and why they shouldn't want that here. Therefore depriving the left of the talking point that they champion women's issues, when in fact with immigration like this they brazenly endanger them.

Divide and conquer.
    I think you got the left vs right confused with pro vs anti-immigration.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear, in a couple of years Europe will break down into civil war and all the leaders will be like "oh my god how is this happening, we never saw this coming!". -_-
    Is this whats its like to be high on propaganda?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.
    I don't understand what you mean by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    no-go zone for women

I thought that the only places where you could see these zones are countries where is Sharia Law and Sweden.

lol'd
    Dude, don't edit in quotes of things said a few posts below you, I though I missed one

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Dude, don't edit in quotes of things said a few posts below you, I though I missed one
    Sorry, didn't want to make "fake spam" for post count.

LOL all the people making excuses for the behavior of this specific religion that I wont name because its apparently illegal and non pc to mention it by name.

Quote Originally Posted by shmiskywalke View Post
    LOL all the people making excuses for the behavior of this specific religion that I wont name because its apparently illegal and non pc to mention it by name.
    You might not have the cojones to name it, but I will. Islam is a dangerous, violent religion. It's not the religion of peace. Now am I saying all Muslims are violent? No, so before liberals try and accuse me of saying that, I'm not. But the doctrine itself, Islam, is not a peaceful religion, period.

Europe is turning into an example of the true meaning of cultural enrichment and diversity.