Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    They implemented crazy good quest for Suramar city and I can honestly say it was the best max level questing experience I had.
    I just wish they could find the time to deliver content as immersive as this one.
    An interesting point, there is clearly something making it impossible for them to deliver content faster, by now i think it is crystal clear.
    And the reason for that is? maybe there are not so many people working on wow as we believe?, maybe they have very limited resources?, obviously i do not know the exact reason, but knowing as they know that after WOD this might be the last chance of keeping the boat afloat, i do not think is laziness.

Cheap. Just like the rest of the campaign.

Pathetic coming from a company like Blizzard. Yet let's shit on some indie devs.

I'm sure it was mentioned that it was to be filler, but I'm pretty disappointed we weren't sent back into the Cathedral for some crazy mini-boss attack to make a doorway/foothold or something neat like that.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Pathetic coming from a company like Blizzard.
    Yep, and also strange, are they on purpose trying to park wow?, or do they think the genre is so in decay that there is no way to revert the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Wait, wasnt one of the earlier quests to also kill 100 demons in a Broken Isles zone? Now its just 100 on the broken shore?
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46252/i...le-infestation

Think you are talking about the quest to kill 100 in Felsould or Faronaar (I just used the cannons to kill the bats in Felsoul hold).... They really mixed things up by getting us to kill 100 demons in Broken shore this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Yep, and also strange, are they on purpose trying to park wow?, or do they think the genre is so in decay that there is no way to revert the situation?
    If I was to guess, big portion of the resources already shoved into next expansion, while the rest is probably refining whatever worthwhile content this expansion still has to offer.

Technically, this was a good move by blizzard. An handful of quests that could be designed by a 3 year old stretched themselves over the course of months. And they do this because the playerbase allows them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Irony for what? Cry and Complain are 2 different things, I know it is hard to understand.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to fight over myself mobs so many grey mobs

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Join a sentinax group and finish it in 5min , if you are going to whine for 5 min quest then please unistal wow .

I did it alone, also took 5min.

Go to the spider area, each egg-spawn counts

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I did it alone, also took 5min.

Go to the spider area, each egg-spawn counts
    I didnt knew eggs count ! well that makes it easier for my alts
    thanks dude !

To me this were great news, im that kinda of guy that dont read the quest log and dont give a shit for lore.
    To me killing 100 demons is a lot better then going to azeroth to kill the bastard son of some demon, then going outland kill his mother. After that u find out the girl was raped and u need kill the demon on the broken shore. This if u dont have to kill entire demon family and friends, one at a time, one in each zone....
    I prefer the killing 100 demon part and get over it

Join a sentinax group and finish it in 5min , if you are going to whine for 5 min quest then please unistal wow .
    If you need more than 5min to do it alone you should uninstall WoW. And you should stop coming to this forums if you lack common sense and can't understand that ppl are not mad that we need to kill 100 Demons but the fact that we need to do some trivial thing that took us 11 weeks ( well from 1st to last ) to get to that point.

Since this 11 week quest chain is an achievement do we have to complete it again on alts or would they be able to skip right to the end?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    If you need more than 5min to do it alone you should uninstall WoW. And you should stop coming to this forums if you lack common sense and can't understand that ppl are not mad that we need to kill 100 Demons but the fact that we need to do some trivial thing that took us 11 weeks ( well from 1st to last ) to get to that point.
    "we need to kill 100 mobs !!! why blizz doesnt give us the free mount QQQQQ"

Well at least it will be fast and easy.

Boring and unimaginative and I'm glad I don't pay real money for this shitty game anymore.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    time to grind that imp portal again
    If it isn'T up, the spiders are also an excellent way to finish this within minutes, as the spiderlings spawned by the eggs count. Got to 100 in under 4 mins including coffee break.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    This is not how things work in real life. You'll learn once you get a job. (also funny that someone from Sweden would be toughtalking about firing people)
    Of course it's not. If Holinka hasn't gotten fired for ruining PvP in this game whoever came up with this quest chain sure won't.

Also lol at people expecting some fantastic finale after 11 weeks of completely uninteresting fetch quests and dreck.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-06-06 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    An interesting point, there is clearly something making it impossible for them to deliver content faster, by now i think it is crystal clear.
    And the reason for that is? maybe there are not so many people working on wow as we believe?, maybe they have very limited resources?, obviously i do not know the exact reason, but knowing as they know that after WOD this might be the last chance of keeping the boat afloat, i do not think is laziness.
    It's either sheer incompetence or shrewd calculation. (Well maybe both..)

If it's the first then their project leads just suck and they have no clue about the amount of effort invested and the amount of "game" it results in. With travel and all things surrounding the class specific campaigns this patch amounted to something like an hour of actual content once you subtract all the travel time and repetetive killing or things which can be implemented in like 5 minutes. And that is a very gracious estimate. That is 12 hours of content that was stretched over 12 weeks, at least if we believe their "we miscalculated how much effort it would take to do this for every class". Something they had a couple of months to come up with. They are the ones who have the numbers on how many people do all content on multiple characters and at least from my PoV it looks like this was never going to add up to more than 2 hours of content for the average joe during these 12 weeks. So it is a spectacular fail on their project leads that they thought the result of the invested effort was worth it.

If it's the later then that just means this is the minimum amount of content, that we, the sheeple, would accept without flat out quitting. At least in their eyes. The quest chain was nothing but a bait to stay subbed for 12 months (unless you were still doing NH progression, which a few, like myself, were still doing) and while that may be cynical, it can hardly be hand-waved, seeing the rock bottom quality of these quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    If it isn'T up, the spiders are also an excellent way to finish this within minutes, as the spiderlings spawned by the eggs count. Got to 100 in under 4 mins including coffee break.
    The DK quest where you bomb a couple of legion soldirs with the dragon also works extremely well. Even on foot they have next to no live and can easily be killed, especially with the amount of players there now that just drop some aoe in to tag. Took me less than 5 minutes und 2 of those were probably the flight there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Of course it's not. If Holinka hasn't gotten fired for ruining PvP in this game whoever came up with this quest chain sure won't.

Also lol at people expecting some fantastic finale after 11 weeks of completely uninteresting fetch quests and dreck.
    You drastically overestimate the amount of people that give a shit about PvP compared to the people whose only entertainment in the game is LFR and WQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You drastically overestimate the amount of people that give a shit about PvP compared to the people whose only entertainment in the game is LFR and WQs.
    Actually I couldn't care less tbh

Both strike me as absolute low effort garbage by a team who is basically trying to do the absolute least without inciting a complete player backlash

"we need to kill 100 mobs !!! why blizz doesnt give us the free mount QQQQQ"
    Your reading comprehension is at 5 year old non English speaker
    Last edited by markos82; 2017-06-06 at 02:35 PM.