Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Well I have no clue of which English source is reliable to be honest
    Metro is utter bottom of the barrel, made up clickbait trash. Even below The Mirror and Daily Mail. Nobody who works for any of these tabloids knows anything. Don't let Warbringer know, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Why are Arsenal offering less than 100m for Mbappé when Real have already put 118m on the table?
    Is this fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Why are Arsenal offering less than 100m for Mbappé when Real have already put 118m on the table?
    Is this fake news?
    Can't speak for RM but Ornstein said the Arsenal bid is real, so it's real.

If our 100m had a bigger upfront payment than RMs 118m or we paid our total offer in a shorter time frame these things could make the lower offer more attractive. Also maybe Mbappe would consider starting for us for the next 5 years then moving to spain later, rather than going there and rotting on the bench right now.

Cannot see us winning though.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Well I have no clue of which English source is reliable to be honest
    At this point, I assume everything is bullshit until the player has been signed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    So Bosz signed a contract til 2019 to be manager of Borussia Dortmund.

Liverpool also seems to have their eyes set on Van Dijk.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Metro is utter bottom of the barrel, made up clickbait trash. Even below The Mirror and Daily Mail. Nobody who works for any of these tabloids knows anything. Don't let Warbringer know, though.
    specially since they said 2 months ago that Wenger was signing a 2 year contract extension with arsenal. What a lie that turned out to be... oh wai...

Btw, how are you coping with that, another 2 years with Wenger? You need to change nickname/avatar, that's outdated.

Edit: the newspaper that said Wenger was extending his contract was the Mirror, not the Metro, so my name was uncalled for.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2017-06-06 at 01:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    So Bosz signed a contract til 2019 to be manager of Borussia Dortmund.

Liverpool also seems to have their eyes set on Van Dijk.
    Ajax can start from scratch again. And €69m for van Dijk, he is no way worth that much. Stupid amounts of money going around in the PL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    specially since they said 2 months ago that Wenger was signing a 2 year contract extension with arsenal. What a lie that turned out to be... oh wai...

Btw, how are you coping with that, another 2 years with Wenger? You need to change nickname/avatar, that's outdated.

Edit: the newspaper that said Wenger was extending his contract was the Mirror, not the Metro, so my name was uncalled for.
    In all fairness to Durrty, Wenger signing another contract has been an open secret since Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    In all fairness to Durrty, Wenger signing another contract has been an open secret since Christmas.
    I know, but he's the one that was shutting down everyone and everything that said so. Guess what, someone needs to change his avatar/nickname.
    In other news, looks like fc porto's new coach is Sergio conceição, former coach of Nantes. I'm not too keen on him being the coach, like I wasn't with Nuno, but we'll see in the pre-season. Also no news of players linked to porto, nor porto selling players, when they need to sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Ajax can start from scratch again. And €69m for van Dijk, he is no way worth that much. Stupid amounts of money going around in the PL.
    Yep, and with Klaassen potentially leaving for whichever clubs hunt him down first, Ajax could be royally screwed next season.

Kolasinac to Arsenal. Solid signing and an improvement to Monreal. Was in the BL Team of the Season but only saw him in one game and that was in January/February against Bayern but he had Robben in his pocket tho.

I thought Monreal was doing well there. Didn't realize it was a problem spot for Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post

I never said he would 100% not sign a contract. Just because your "source" was correct on a 50/50 coin flip doesn't make it knowledgeable about anything at all. I could link you fifty things John Cross for The Mirror has been wrong about if you like. A Tuga tabloid quoting an English tabloid is like The Mad Hatter quoting the paper I wipe my arse with.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I thought Monreal was doing well there. Didn't realize it was a problem spot for Arsenal.
    Monreal is getting on a bit and Gibbs is likely leaving. Kolasinac is a great signing, very happy with that. Also Monreal can play left CB in a back 3 with Kolasinac at LWB.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2017-06-06 at 05:13 PM.

Yeah you did say you were deluded hoping for allegri and it was pretty obvious wenger was staying, but you do need a name change now,

#bringbackdurrtygoods
    #kolasinacwillprobablybeyournewmancrushlikexhaka

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah you did say you were deluded hoping for allegri and it was pretty obvious wenger was staying, but you do need a name change now,

#bringbackdurrtygoods
    #kolasinacwillprobablybeyournewmancrushlikexhaka
    "Hoping" for something is not actually saying it will happen. What brand of English do they speak down there?

I've also reported your post for homophobic language, I won't tolerate your flame bait going forth.

...what? I didnt say you said you were getting allegri I said you hoped to get him. I'm not sure how that is confusing was a pretty simple sentence

10+ Year Old Account
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, yet you two keep on keeping on...

So Man United are trying to buy everyone.
    They're desperate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    They're desperate.
    Eh? Man Utd being linked with trying to buy everyone is neither new, nor something that ever goes away. It just gets more frenzied in transfer windows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    They're desperate.
    Who are they trying to buy this time?