Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahulk View Post
    And the ecological changes that comes with the destruction of ecosystems are now killing people to live less than their parents... Not to mention the utterly disrespect to nature. Great change!!
    ya... I don't know anyone who died because of shattered ecosystems, if your referring to life span in general, I once again would list ecosystem fairly low on the list of contributing factors (See Asia one of the highest life expectant places of the world and they give 0 dams about the earth.).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    What has native Americans brought good to other native tribes?
    You're right, we really fixed that whole mess. No more Native American wars can happen when there are no more Native Americans! Now we know how to solve every war! Genius.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    A few decent kebab takeaways?
    Don't forget chicken tikka masala.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

I don't have any issue with what she said.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    You're right, we really fixed that whole mess. No more Native American wars can happen when there are no more Native Americans! Now we know how to solve every war! Genius.
    All I'm saying is that they were fighting wars in the same way Europe was. When one came over they carried that. Both sides killed other people. Both sides took land from others. You ever hear the fighting Sioux? Or the Iroquois confederacy? They scalped people. Their is no difference in savageness from either side. I can also add the aztecs and how they Sacraficed people to please a sun God but you should get my point.
    On the other hand it seems like breitbart is going back to its roots but twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Quite a few. You know all those corner shops that revolutionised how small businesses worked? Mostly run by Muslim or Hindu families.

Just one example for you. Your racism can go away now, thanks.

Muslims aren't a race, and your example proves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Protest chant against corrupt cops. Don't see what is wrong with it. Making a mountain out of a mole hill, really.

And a random tweet on the internet =/= representative for an entire movement. Whomever sent that tweet should get a visit from the cops though. (Non-trigger happy cops that is)
    yes because every cop is corrupt right? you are advocating genocide because of a few trigger happy police.

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    What positives has European immigration into Native North America brought to the, well, Native Americans?
    Your implication that European immigration was negative to the Native American population just supports his point about Muslim immigration to Europe. Do you agree that both are bad?

Where did anyone say that every cop is corrupt?

I don't see anyone calling for genocide either.

Hyperbole much?
    Protest chant against corrupt cops. Don't see what is wrong with it. Making a mountain out of a mole hill, really.
    right above ^
    oh yeah they protested the crap out of the cops, especially when BLM used sniper rifles on them in cold blood.
    Where did anyone say that every cop is corrupt?

I don't see anyone calling for genocide either.

Hyperbole much?
    "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" and "kill all whites!" doesn't that sound like advocating for white genocide?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Good.

Better than overt, open racism.

It'd be great if they stopped thinking that way, but you can't have everything. As long as they stop speaking that way and acting that way, it's better than being openly, actively racist. They can be stupid bigoted turds as long as they keep their stupid bigoted turdness to themselves.
    This ^ 100%

Deleted
    The most interesting think was that other guy who thought that he "cucked" some dude and explained how he did it. Never seen a cheered dude for "intellectual accomplishment" being actually so dumb.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" sounds like a protest chant against corrupt cops. Eg. the protective blanket around corrupt cops.
    And yes, corrupt cops should get fried...

Nobody said "kill all whites" in that video.

Stop strawmanning.
    sounds like death threats to me, especially since cops were killed afterwards
    heres an article stating a similar quote "The co-founder of Toronto’s Black Lives Matter chapter believes white people are “recessive genetic defects” who should be “wiped out.”"
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02...netic-defects/

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Wait.. you want to pretend that racism is wrong, while you denounce a human right activists group as like BLM as extremists?

What are you going to tell next? That Hillary did the bowling green massacre?

Trumpkins are really amusing.
    human rights activists? BLM is a terrorist organization at best lol they bring shame on everything they touch

Yes, I do not condone that.

But the videos were harmless or rather missing the point. eg. trying to link a random tweet to a movement and considering "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" a death threat is pretty absurd too.
    how is that harmless? if you saw white people marching or starting a white pride parade you might think of something like this
    where black people marching chanting pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon and assaulting/killing any white people they see makes them peaceful protesters? come on. i'll just leave this here http://ufpnews.com/blacklivesmatter-...-social-media/

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Describing the life of Muhammad can be considered Anti-Islam. It seems islamaphobia is one of those things you can trip over to be accused of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Let me summarize it:
    @announced first posts an image of a group of Nazis, then he links up a video of one individual with questionable source and content probably being taken out of context.

Oh well. If Propaganda always would be that easy to detect. And sorry, but.. Alt rights are very close to Nazis and not those they try to denounce as extremists.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-07 at 04:48 PM.