Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    higher difficulty isnt more content
    except it is

because the encounters are significantly changed

Not really active in wow anymore, but I don't get why people are defending this release schedule. I enjoyed it when they released 2 or 3 raids on expansion release and let us hit it at our own pace.
    But at the same time people are calling world quests that were the same quests you did while leveling "content", so I dunno what's going on in Legion: Rise of the Fan Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    except it is

because the encounters are significantly changed
    Oh please, the biggest difference is between the lower ones and mythic and that is usually just shit being more deadly and more of it. The lower you go the more you can usually ignore. Rarely does stuff change to such a degree that you can actually look at it like a different encounter, most notably are probably the final bosses in that regard. The biggest reason to do high content is for the loot and the perpetual gear treadmill, then somewhere far behind that comes a bit of prestige. Even ignoring that, organized raiding is a couple of hours a week for the majority of raiders, , probably less hours than there are days in a week. If you want anything else to do that isn't just braindead grinding, then there is really no content to do. Otherwise you can define every little piece of shit time sink as content; damn that clicker app on my phone has sooo much content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Not really active in wow anymore, but I don't get why people are defending this release schedule. I enjoyed it when they released 2 or 3 raids on expansion release and let us hit it at our own pace.
    But at the same time people are calling world quests that were the same quests you did while leveling "content", so I dunno what's going on in Legion: Rise of the Fan Boys.
    Oh you talking about TBC? Where T4 and T5 were available right away, T6 came 5 months after that, then Sunwell came a YEAR after that, and then WotLK came EIGHT MONTHS after that?

You mean the old model of WoW where tons and tons of people had cleared almost all the raid content in the entire expansion within six months of its release, and then spent almost two years farming Illidan and then KJ?

No. Fucking. Thank you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    OP, have you completed 10/10 Mythic nighthold?
    Have you completed it within the first 2-3 weeks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Doing the same world quests for 6 months isn't content anymore.
    But you can do mythic and mythic + plus bgs and arenas or farm material for the update and or cash profit with ah.

So I can resub to the game to do the same content over and over for months on end with nothing else to do? Okay.

I mean, I'm already subbed because the game pays for itself, but I don't see why just a raid is enough of an incentive for most to resub. It doesn't fix the "content drought" at all. 7.2 simply didn't deliver.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh please, the biggest difference is between the lower ones and mythic
    I never mentioned "the lower ones".

The person I was replying to was arguing that mythic is not more content.

It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    If you want anything else to do that isn't just braindead grinding, then there is really no content to do.
    Welcome to MMORPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Oh you talking about TBC? Where T4 and T5 were available right away, T6 came 5 months after that, then Sunwell came a YEAR after that, and then WotLK came EIGHT MONTHS after that?

You mean the old model of WoW where tons and tons of people had cleared almost all the raid content in the entire expansion within six months of its release, and then spent almost two years farming Illidan and then KJ?

No. Fucking. Thank you.
    Most people weren't even past gruul when BT hit and the "tons and tons" of people you talk about were busying trying to get shit done in BT before they even dared to take a look at SW, which was so difficult at the time that only very few guilds killed even the first 3 bosses before the WotLK prepatch.

In b4 OP clears LFR and complains about lack of content

Deleted
    What are you talking about OP tomb is old, we already seen KJ on the PTR. Give us Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    welcome to the community, 12 months complain about drought, they lower it to 4-5 months, people still complain, once people see the new one coming they feel it has been "too long" even if it has been very short, and complain

there was people who 2 months ago were crying saying we needed ToS "today"
    Nighthold was the first tier and is ending 9 months into legion. They are stretching content too thin, and legion also is a failure with regard to class fantasy and playing style. The cheapening and stretching of content is just the icing on the shit cake

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Nighthold was the first tier and is ending 9 months into legion. They are stretching content too thin, and legion also is a failure with regard to class fantasy and playing style. The cheapening and stretching of content is just the icing on the shit cake
    there was 2 raids before nighthold though
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

there was 2 raids before nighthold though
    That weren't a tier, at this point in wrath we were in our 3rd tier

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    not really though - Tomb wont be fully open till august when last wing of lfr opens so dont see a point in rejoicing till then- by then no point of playing anyway unless someone enjoys masohistic farm of the same mythic + dungeons since launch
    You could try doing other content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    That weren't a tier, at this point in wrath we were in our 3rd tier
    what...?
    uhhh no.... no they were not

wotlk released november 2008
    the third raid teir was not released till december 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

what...?

Third tier was released in august 2009 with ToC.

what...?

Argent tournament was august 09

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    content drought

This is probably the expansion with the lowest content drought ever,if any.
    Now,if you're done looking like a fool....

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    This is probably the expansion with the lowest content drought ever,if any.
    Now,if you're done looking like a fool....
    So far it has less content released since launch than WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though