10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    next year will probably be the switch game. although i could see them taking until 2019 and there being another break of yearly releases because gamefreak sucks at doing anything new
    I just want a main game on a handheld that wont hurt my eyes or hands

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    switch adverts continue to be great
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Not gonna lie, I was really hoping that would be real.

So the TLDR is uh...Sun and Moon releasing on 3DS and Pokken Tournament on Switch?

Kinda cool, I guess?

15+ Year Old Account
    so we have the leak from earlier that got the names right and said 2 versions for 3ds one version for switch and now we have the pokemon companies own website saying its coming to switch before they quickly removed it

- - - Updated - - -

Those are so edgy that i love them. I am silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Those are so edgy that i love them. I am silly.
    The Pokemon that takes over/becomes armor for them is even more edgy:

Moon Pokedex entry:

Light is apparently the source of its energy. It has an extraordinarily vicious disposition and is constantly firing off laser beams.
    - - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/statu...27803457667072

Pokken Wii U controller will work with Pokken DX.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Pokemon that takes over/becomes armor for them is even more edgy:

Moon Pokedex entry:

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/statu...27803457667072

Pokken Wii U controller will work with Pokken DX.
    Hnggggg gimmie

It's the same game you people just bought.
    What's wrong with you?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

So the direct sucked, nobody cares about pokken tournament, nobody asked for it. People dropped off of it before a month of it's life time the game is trash.

Ultra sun and moon annoys me. First off why? An "alternate story with new pokemon" no you're going back to the yellow/emerald/plat days where you add a 5 minute story for the 3rd legendary in this case Necrozma and the only new pokemon is the fusion thing.

Why couldn't you do a BW2 and you know CONTINUE the story? No? Lazy port? Ok thx

what a joke of a direct, it wasn't even worth a direct
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    It's the same game you people just bought.
    What's wrong with you?
    I pirated them and will pirate these new ones too. Don't worry I'm not gonna give money to laziness.

the switch could of fixed sun and moons hardware limitations with all the lag and shit but nope, gonna get another lag fest

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    the switch could of fixed sun and moons hardware limitations with all the lag and shit but nope, gonna get another lag fest
    The Switch can't fix Game Freak being Game Freak.

They would of clicked a button to change res to 1080p and called it a day, they don't optimize shit. Remember, Iwata had to compress their own fucking game for them.

If this was "stars" I think I would be ok with it because emerald, plat, yellow, etc. Combined the legendarys and most pokemon so you can get everything.

No ultra moon and sun is going to have the same exclusive pokemon but with "an alternate story" and lets be real here all they are going to do is change the cut scenes a tad bit. That mimikyu that jumped at the screen? It's going to be the scene where you just finished the ghost trial and leave and it jumps at you instead of nothing.

That's why the fucking pokken trailer took up over half the fucking direct and we got a quick 30 sec reveal of ultra sun and moon, cause there's nothing to talk about, cause it's the same fucking game

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The Switch can't fix Game Freak being Game Freak.

They would of clicked a button to change res to 1080p and called it a day, they don't optimize shit. Remember, Iwata had to compress their own fucking game for them.
    It's funny cause i was thinking that too. They are as lazy as they are terrible programers.

also the switch has too many ports at this point

make

new

games

not a port with dlc

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    also the switch has too many ports at this point.
    I highly disagree and it has new games, You liking said games is a different story.

Ontopic: Personally I'm looking forward to Pokken, though about grabbing it for my Wii-U and now I'm happy I didn't. As for there not being a main pokemon game on the switch.....No shit LOL wasn't going to happen year 1.

Now just give me Mario Maker and Bayonetta 1&2 at 60fps

Personally I would love for more Wii-U ports to the Switch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    As for there not being a main pokemon game on the switch.....No shit LOL wasn't going to happen year 1.
    The salt from this is gonna get old real quick. People expected them to make B2/W2 3DS exclusives and it didn't happen, people expected S/M to be New 3DS exclusives and it didn't happen. I don't know why anyone expected them to go to the Switch mid-gen.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I highly disagree and it has new games, You liking said games is a different story.

Ontopic: Personally I'm looking forward to Pokken, though about grabbing it for my Wii-U and now I'm happy I didn't. As for there not being a main pokemon game on the switch.....No shit LOL wasn't going to happen year 1.

Now just give me Mario Maker and Bayonetta 1&2 at 60fps

Personally I would love for more Wii-U ports to the Switch.
    Thank you... I never bought pokken but played it at a friends house, really fun game and now it has 5 new characters, group fights and ranked play, that's good to me. I mean comon, as of September 22nd we will have 2 games that were already on Wii U...I don't see that as a "system of ports"
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monster hunter looked good for a game made in 2012.

Well, guess I;ll wait at least a year before I bother with a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Thank you... I never bought pokken but played it at a friends house, really fun game and now it has 5 new characters, group fights and ranked play, that's good to me. I mean comon, as of September 22nd we will have 2 games that were already on Wii U...I don't see that as a "system of ports"
    Right.

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Monster hunter looked good for a game made in 2012.

Well, guess I;ll wait at least a year before I bother with a switch.
    Hey I'm just happy there is a MH coming to a main console and we mite get lucky and its 60fps.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    thats what a remake is dude... do you not understand what the definition of remake is?
    Usually a remake keeps the same story? A different story in the same world is a sequel. A lazy sequel sure, but.

- - - Updated - - -

Then that actually changes my statement. Gamefreak has a much greater chance of coming out with Gen 8 on the Switch in 2018.
    I think D/P for 3ds in 2018. New Gen in 2019. If we are lucky we will get D/P for switch too.

- - - Updated - - -

they removed it already, if they leaked their own announcement before e3 this is fucking lol worthy

Did you get that or could it be shopped?

Probably their big announcement if true. It wouldn't surprise me seeing it come out Q1 for Switch to boost sales during that slump. Ensures the die hards buy it on 3ds first and then buy it again on Switch. Might be a smart move.

- - - Updated - - -

the leak said simultaneous, if its real im guessing it will be announced at e3 as a "surprise mother fuckers"

there is a part near the end of the announcement where the graphics look significantly better than the 3ds versions previously shown

at 34 18 watch the quality change

Yeah, the trainer looks to have less jaggies and a higher resolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm just saw that there is no hope. RIP.