Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    You are talking about the 30% rage refund fixing it? Is 30% enough to have a nice steady rage flow going?
    Yep, it should be enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Whats the build people are using on PTR and what are the stat priority nowadays. when i played arms all i remember was stack mastery
    Still the case.
    Given that you should still sim yourself and the Arms compendium is the go-to, ideally you'd want around 15% haste and as much mastery as allowed.

When debating on Non mastery pieces (tierset, gloves, trinkets), simming is necessary.

When patch hits there could be a shift in priorities with strength overtaking mastery.

Trauma/FoB are dumb
    Trauma makes it better to press Slam over MS, unless you have Shattered Defenses/Precise Strikes
    Trauma with FoB makes the same true for WW

Currently with 930 ToS gear,4PC + helm + ayala, I've got trauma+FoB simming the highest, with Rend/TM a close second

Not claiming any of this is the best or anything, and I fully expect to see some changes before going live
    But if your curious:
    https://ryzohsim.000webhostapp.com/rend_kms.html
    https://ryzohsim.000webhostapp.com/ww_spam_kms.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    Trauma/FoB are dumb
    Trauma makes it better to press Slam over MS, unless you have Shattered Defenses/Precise Strikes

Currently with 930 ToS gear,4PC + helm + ayala, I've got trauma+FoB simming the highest, with Rend/TM a close second

Not claiming any of this is the best or anything, and I fully expect to see some changes before going live
    But if your curious:
    Looks like i'll be going FOB.

is cleave still being used? its capped at 5 and does like no dmg, only serves to buff WW but if you got the belt and trauma its not even worth wasting the global on it right?

As someone who likes to make his orc warrior look like a Blademaster, I'm all for FoB
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    As someone who likes to make his orc warrior look like a Blademaster, I'm all for FoB
    FoB competes with TM. When you go FoB you won't have CS up all time so if you get bad RNG it will be both less dps and frustrating. Right now I don't know how much the avarage uptime will be. if it turns out to be less than 80% uptime on CS debuff I will go TM and forget about FoB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    is cleave still being used? its capped at 5 and does like no dmg, only serves to buff WW but if you got the belt and trauma its not even worth wasting the global on it right?
    Cleave also buffes the bonus hit from the belt and Tramua DoT.

Cleave+WW will always be better than 2 WWs on 3+ targets. because next WW does 1.9X+ damage and you also have the damage of Cleave itself( i know it is phatetic) and Void Cleave(buffed by 100%).
    And you do Cleave+WW at the cost of 40 rage instead of 60 rage of 2 WWs.
    Last edited by LazyCoding; 2017-06-06 at 03:42 AM.

so with 5 adds on a boss WW is going to hit like a fucking truck

Colossus Smash like 70% with TOS gear, 140% from cleave, 80% on main target 25% bleed after.

fight likes tich a warrior is going to dump so much aoe into the prio target its not even funny.

can the mortal strikes from tier set cleave from sweeping strike? arms already seems crazy good for aoe burst this will take the cake.

Looks like they're not touching Trauma/Fervor? Last PTR build is marked release.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Looks like they're not touching Trauma/Fervor? Last PTR build is marked release.
    This is nuts. Most other classes/specs are simming at 1.1-1.2mil dps in H ToS gear and Arms is at 1.8mil. Expect some craziness the first week I guess?

I'm wondering why would anyone press MS over WW except when you have SD? This is weird. They need to move some dmg to MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'm wondering why would anyone press MS over WW except when you have SD? This is weird. They need to move some dmg to MS.
    the guy that posted log just above us had 500k WWs and 2.6mil mortal strike, my guess is he only used MS after CS or execute to buff it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jqu View Post
    This is nuts. Most other classes/specs are simming at 1.1-1.2mil dps in H ToS gear and Arms is at 1.8mil. Expect some craziness the first week I guess?
    Don't get the wrong idea, its not heroic gear, its mythic gear, I also fucked up on the weapon making it 6 ilvls too high. Plus its using cradle trinket with 100% uptime which is unpractical, and the engine trinket is picking up all 4 orbs each time, also somewhat impractical. I simmed fury with similar gear and it was 1.45M, and I know a mage who did similar sims for them and it was about 1.5-1.6m. Arms is ahead for sure, its not that crazy, also a lot of the power comes from the new 4PC and new legendary helm. Also expect trauma/FoB to be nerfed, passive talents are "supposed" to be weaker than active ones, and pressing a filler ability over a main ability is just silly. When they announced the DoS nerf, they said fury is getting a 5% buff and arms isn't getting anything yet because they're revamping the spec and will handle tuning later, I'm surprised this build is marked as release, but definately expect changes before mythic ToS.
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2017-06-06 at 11:09 PM.

Doesn't MS have much better damage per rage spent even without any buff? Last time I was on PTR I was prioritizing MS over WW even in FoB/Trauma built. Because you know there is no infinite rage.

Deleted
    It won't make much sense if they make changes before Mythic tbh. The new arms numbers "work" when you have the new 4pT20 and lego helm. Except top guilds doing multiple runs to gear up raiders you still need lego helm. Even in that case of those handfull of ppl, you won't see real numbers with that gear in raids till next reset. Without those arms with current gear going to ToS hc the first week will/should be alot worse than it is atm.

so if everything stays like it is on the ptr for release next week, what would be the talent setup to use? FR is dead right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    Trauma/FoB are dumb

But if your curious:
    Made few changes to your APL, in case somebody wants to sim thier live stuff with PTR changes (with your Ryzohs APL). Sim now does not use Bladestorm, unless you have t20 4 pc and sim only uses Rend during execute just before BC. Rend stuff was like ~10k increase overall and 2k increase over not using it all during execute. I used MY live gear for sims.

With t19 4pc, fob+trauma is clear winner.

pastebin for new apl: https://pastebin.com/dKuu5Mkq

notes: t20 has been set to 905 on this, and its not used by default (has been commented out) also only 1 legendary is used (Aylas).

Edit: Sim does use Rend normally before execute. Aka keeps it up 100% before execute.
    Last edited by mmoc653cdc43e9; 2017-06-07 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yiris View Post
    Made few changes to your APL, in case somebody wants to sim thier live stuff with PTR changes (with your Ryzohs APL). Sim now does not use Bladestorm, unless you have t20 4 pc and sim only uses Rend during execute just before BC. Rend stuff was like ~10k increase overall and 2k increase over not using it all during execute. I used MY live gear for sims.

With t19 4pc, fob+trauma is clear winner.

pastebin for new apl: https://pastebin.com/dKuu5Mkq

notes: t20 has been set to 905 on this, and its not used by default (has been commented out) also only 1 legendary is used (Aylas).

Edit: Sim does use Rend normally before execute. Aka keeps it up 100% before execute.
    Yeah trauma+FoB+OpS is quite strong
    Actually a few things still werent working in simc when I did that, the max rage cost of execute with dauntless was hardcoded as 32, which was incorrect since dauntless reduces it by 10% now and not 20%. Also charge was not procing OpS. I've fixed these things and they should be working in the next nightly build. Plus the APL was not optimal, its better to be more liberal with using ww, just remove the rage cost condition and move ayala proc up to a higher priority. All these changes resulted in about 50k more dps.

we blademaster now? )

Finally got around to testing these changes, spec became a lot easier to play, less RNG reliant and very strong damage output. Swimming in rage though and at least with my limited testing it wasn't looking good for FR play. I'm probably not gonna play this tier, I dont find the new spec very engaging to play to be honest it feels like a bit like a whack-a-mole spec now.

Meh I'm sure a lot of people will like it all the same, not inspiring me to come back to the game though even if it is competitive.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4