Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    I'd love to know what they're thinking with that Indom change. Devastator is already the best talent on that line, as much as I still hate the gameplay change it introduces and all they've done is make it even more mandatory?
    MY ONLY thought (hope?) is that they will adjust the ring to auto give us Dev, this way having both won't be as OP. I doubt they'll change it, but it's a thought, otherwise, it makes no sense; at this point i only use indom when im bored in a city or class hall and change to it and use LS for high HP. I mean, i can't be fucked to add devastator back to my bars anyways, idk where I'd put it now that i've grown accustomed to not having it; that is the real problem to me, ha.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    I'd love to know what they're thinking with that Indom change. Devastator is already the best talent on that line, as much as I still hate the gameplay change it introduces and all they've done is make it even more mandatory?
    Possibly with the the higher level gear increasing AP and HP in addition to the IP buff shown it might make Indomitable better than it is in it's current state. Could just be compensation.

Just a thought though I haven't really cared to mess with the PTR.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by PraisCthulhu View Post
    I don't know if it will be enough for us to move up a spot on tank strength rankings, but it certainly does a bit to shore us up. I've been debating between running a Brewmaster or Prot warrior, and I think it is enough for me to settle on my Warrior. I prefer playing the Prot Warrior, but Brewmaster is good enough that I thought I *should* run it. Between the BrM nerfs and the small Prot buffs, I think they'll be close enough that running Prot won't be handicapping my raid.
    Does it, or does it just equal the new standard for how hard mobs hit in ToS? I haven't looked at DTS increase on bosses yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
    Does it, or does it just equal the new standard for how hard mobs hit in ToS? I haven't looked at DTS increase on bosses yet.
    I mean, either way we will be better of going into ToS than we would have without the buff. Either we will maintain our current power level or be slightly stronger, instead of slightly falling off.

Honestly a pretty unexpected change (IP), but I always thought an Indom health nerf should come... However, I only thought it should come with a base HP buff. 5% off indom & 5% base increase would've been lovely.

Oh well, free healing, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by PraisCthulhu View Post
    I mean, either way we will be better of going into ToS than we would have without the buff. Either we will maintain our current power level or be slightly stronger, instead of slightly falling off.
    True, true. I just feel really good in NH right now and would like to keep it that way and not go back to week 1 Krosus feeling sad

Deleted
    ~20 million damage per hit reflecting Domatrox 1 shot ability on M+ 21 Cathedral :P At around 27:40

Quote Originally Posted by Demos1184 View Post
    ~20 million damage per hit reflecting Domatrox 1 shot ability on M+ 21 Cathedral :P At around 27:40
    What addon are you using in the upper right showing your defensive buffs with timer bars/animations?

Actually.. if you're willing, I would love an addon list. I'm also curious about the animation that popups in the center and flies to the right when a cooldown finishes!
    Last edited by rhinon; 2017-06-09 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinon View Post
    I'm also curious about the animation that popups in the center and flies to the right when a cooldown finishes!
    You can do this pretty easily with Weakauras I have mine slide in, display for 0.6 seconds, then fade away.

When did this get thrown in there?
    Shield Block can only be extended to a maximum of three times its base duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
    When did this get thrown in there?
    Shield Block can only be extended to a maximum of three times its base duration.
    That's a general change to extensive stacking of active mitigation abilities. Affects mostly monks. I didn't even know something like that would be possible on a warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    That's a general change to extensive stacking of active mitigation abilities. Affects mostly monks. I didn't even know something like that would be possible on a warrior?
    Maybe during lust with ridiculous RNG, but even then I can't remember seeing it go past 20s.

It's a nerf to Monks, but for us, it's irrelevant.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your autos procc devestator every time perhaps. Personally, never seen it anywhere close to 18 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    it's possible with the new legendary legs i guess, if you use 3 charges + shield slam at the same time you'd waste a second of duration orso. but that seems a pretty unlikely scenario.

Easily possible with HR and Bloodlust and general high haste.

Pretty sure the last time i remember the number i have seen was beyond 27 seconds, and i am pretty positive i have hit 40 seconds before HR nerf.

7+ Year Old Account
    question what will our tomb set bonus actualy be i lost track with all these changes

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    question what will our tomb set bonus actualy be i lost track with all these changes
    2: BR gives rage
    4: BR has CD reduced by every shield slam

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    2: BR gives rage
    4: BR has CD reduced by every shield slam
    i have never been so unsatisfied with an answer like yours so you have that going

10+ Year Old Account
    T20 Warrior Bonuses

2p: Berserker Rage grants 20 Rage immediately and 60 Rage over 6 seconds.
    4p: Shield Slam reduces the cooldown of Berserker Rage by 3 seconds.

The 4p translates into an estimated 20-25 seconds of cooldown reduction, which is roughly 35 more Rage per minute. Not a great 4p considering the itemization you'll have to wear to get it (at least one piece of tier without Haste, and a Crit-heavy Helm.
    Last edited by Llarold; 2017-06-12 at 01:32 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone have any idea about how big a deal speccing out of bouncing strides for extra BR CD reduction is going to be?

That 3sec speedbuff after leap feels sooo good I hope they make it baseline next expansion.