Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You have reading comprehension is at 5 year old non English speaker
    Such irony

I'm stuck on the sentinax part, nobody does the sentinax anymore because it's worthless

Deleted
    Biggest patch ever 3 months worth of content excluding the raid, amazing work from Blizzard

Stopped doing this bullshit after that "get 100 things from demons under sentinax". Have I lost something impotant? Or its bullshit class mount which everyone will have and nothing else?

Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    Stopped doing this bullshit after that "get 100 things from demons under sentinax". Have I lost something impotant? Or its bullshit class mount which everyone will have and nothing else?
    Ap tokens , resourcers , shards etc

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Ap tokens , resourcers , shards etc
    So its only AP got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Such irony
    I know, writing from phone can be pain in the ass. Still you got the point, i guess it took few tries...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    This is not how things work in real life. You'll learn once you get a job. (also funny that someone from Sweden would be toughtalking about firing people)
    I'm most likely older then you, so yeah. Nice one there about a job.
    Still, this questline is a shame. It's nothing but a meaningless bullshit artificial prolonging of content.
    I mean really. Do 3 orderhall missions (That changed to 1 mission) , Kill 100 demons?
    We're supposed to breach the Tomb of Sargeras, and our "leaders" are sending us out to open 10 small chests.
    This is bad questdesign, bad content and bad everything.

And to be honest, I have no idea about your pun with me being a swede and toughtalking about people getting fired.

Deleted
    Honestly, the expansion started very well. However, 7.2 with its perpetuation of launch content, over-RNGifying and time-gated filler content has ruined the expansion for me. And the reputation of Blizzard has been - at least for me - blemished beyond repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I could have sworn they promoted this quest chain as "Long and Epic" in the 7.2 promotion. lol
    Well they were half right.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Super easy quest, no RNG involved unlike the previous 10 chests/3 rares/1 mission ones.

Just kill a bunch of spiders/eggs and it's done in under 5 minutes.

Story wise, the whole "campaign" was shit tho. At least the mount scenarios are sort of special.

Yes, how is this a surprise? Blizzard said in the Q&A months ago that it was just late addition filler fluff questline with no meaning.
    You know it wouldn't be any better than this.
    I guess, if you want to take, "We made this pile of lazy and uninspired quests and we knew that while we were making them" as a valid excuse.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I guess, if you want to take, "We made this pile of lazy and uninspired quests and we knew that while we were making them" as a valid excuse.
    +1

They deserve all the heat for the glorious hype they embellished this patch with.

Ion also said in that very Q&A that SOME quests are filler and some advance the story.
    On the forums the Patch 7.2 Content Release Timeline thread hordes of discontent players were silenced by explaining that "ONGOING STORY PIECES" will unlock on weeks 4-11. Quite insulting from them, frankly.

When select individuals - myself included - took the liberty to express their dissatisfaction upon seeing what they were presented with on launch day, we were told to wait until all of the campaign has unlocked... Alrighty then. Here we are.

A little bit of cynicism can work wonders sometimes. They need to be kept aware of how disappointed the players really are as a result of the dumbfounding contrast between what they hyped this campaign up to be and what it really was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Sure, paladins and warlocks kind of got boned (paladins the worst), but two out of twelve mounts isn't bad by any means, and you can't please everyone anyway. I actually really like the warlock class mount even if it's just a new horse.

That said, they really should have just gone the whole nine yards and made kodo, ram, and unicorn variants for the paladin mount.

Also, I think that they the Infernals mounts from Gul'dan in Nighthold should have been the warlock mounts, and should transform into swirling, flaming meteors for their flight animations. And the Netherlord Dreadsteads should have been dropped by Gul'dan. They even match his design, just slap some skulls onto their spikes.
    Can't agree more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    So what do you propose we do about it now? What is your solution?
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-06-06 at 10:00 PM.

I dont know why you guys feel the need to complain about the quest every week. The entire questline was on wowhead. You could easily see what was coming next. But this is a forum full of WoW players, so I guess you have to complain about something, every. single. day.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally really enjoyed the DK questline. Gives more insight into the Lich King and you get a lovely hidden achievement for murdering a bunch of red dragons.

I agree the the Legionfall campaign questline to get there though was very underwhelming.

So what do you propose we do about it now? What is your solution?
    I unsubbed and will remain so until there is more content. Its about all I can do, I sounded off on the official forums, beyond that. I have done my part. Does that mean others can't bitch about it? Not in my opinion. All I did was point out that taking, "yeh we know it sucks and knew it would suck" as a vaild excuse, is pretty silly.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I literally sifted through dozens upon dozens of sent groups on group finder about 30 minutes ago
    Did you do the sentinax when broken shore launched?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    You get a quest to go to your order hall. Then when you are there you get asked to do more stuff.

I received 3 quests.
    1 - Get an item from a legion assault commander.
    2 - get 50 blood from owlkin in valsharah
    3 - turn in 5 felslate, 3 chaotic spinel and 1 unbending potion.

Just waiting on the next assault.
    Wait, you what? I had to go drinking with Odyn and kill like 8 mobs, boom, done. That's messed up.