7+ Year Old Account
    It's half price on Green Man Gaming still. I just picked it up within the last week to start my next space opera.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.masseffect.com/news/mass...a-play-to-give

They are donating 1 million to some charities. And anyone who logs in, one per account, between june 2 and 4th get a free multiplayer reward pack.

Also the revive equipment is apparently in the store and so are S rank of weapons. The weapons according to reddit are just higher damage versions of X variants.

It is part of an EA wide promotion https://www.ea.com/eaplay2017/play-to-give so hopefully we will get a normal APEX mission this weekend and some DLC hints.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2017-06-01 at 11:20 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Sara gets 2 strait human options T>T Scot gets Cora, she's ok, but feels way too similar to Cassandra for my taste, especially considering they are in back to back games.
    Suvi is awesome tho. I just wish I could get into Sara's voice actress more but Scott's actor is one of the best parts of the game.
    Interesting, I cannot deal with Scott' VA. Although he does a good job for the character. I guess my problem is more with Scott then his VA actually lol.

Has someone played through the game as both Scott and Sara while picking same dialogue choises? Is there a difference between them, or do they just deliver same lines in both cases?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Has someone played through the game as both Scott and Sara while picking same dialogue choises? Is there a difference between them, or do they just deliver same lines in both cases?
    From interviews:
    Q: Does player-character gender affect the interactions, dialogue, or story?
    Mike Gamble: Sort of. The story is the same, but the options and voiceover and personality that comes out is different between Scott and Sarah. The writers have gone through to make sure that the responses that Scott says and the responses that Sarah says are different, because they're two individual characters and they're not the same person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Can you import a character appearance from Mass Effect Archives for PS4 too or is the site for PC only?
    From what I understand all you need is your EA account to be linked with your PS4 in order for it to work. It should function the same as for the PC but I can't test the PS4 and have only read articles referencing it being the same.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Lights in multiplayer.

New character creator options and the ability to change appearance on the Normandy...I mean Tempest. Good patch in my book.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Well, there go my last remnants of respect towards bioware.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Well, there go my last remnants of respect towards bioware.
    What? They're fixing things they said they'd fix after the release.

I bet its the Jaal part that got his knickers in a twist. but honestly? what else could they have possibly done?

After 14 months of failed inbred colonization, my face happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I bet its the Jaal part that got his knickers in a twist. but honestly? what else could they have possibly done?
    What else could they've done?
    Oh, you know, once they consulted LGBT "people", they could've also consulted the actual people on how to make straight romances, because they are even more shite than gay ones, and how not to make ALL THE CHARACTERS to be of same height, to begin with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vendors now sell weapon augmentations for automatic fire, burst fire, and single-shot fire

That can have some interesting weapon combos. You wouldn't have 3 shots but a automatic black widow sounds interesting.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh, you know, once they consulted LGBT "people", they could've also consulted the actual people on how to make straight romances, because they are even more shite than gay ones, and how not to make ALL THE CHARACTERS to be of same height, to begin with.
    Not even trying to hide your contempt for people who aren't straight at this point.

Would you rather they not fix them, and just leave the issues in place? I mean, getting upset that they're improving things seems pretty silly. Be upset that they needed this work to begin with, not that the work is finally getting done.

Oh, you know, once they consulted LGBT "people", they could've also consulted the actual people on how to make straight romances,
    Jaal is more or less just evening out the "now both flavors of straights and gays have an equal number of major romance options!" issue that the game launched with.

Also, they're people, no need for quotes, yo.

Most of the romances are pretty shit, regardless of whether or not they're straight or gay. That's par for the course with a BW game.

because they are even more shite than gay ones, and how not to make ALL THE CHARACTERS to be of same height, to begin with.
    That would require work, and it's pretty obvious at this point that BW wasn't terribly interested with doing work unless they absolutely have to.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...and how not to make ALL THE CHARACTERS to be of same height, to begin with.
    Cryo pods are uniform length and could not be built to accomadate different heights due to budgetary concerns and a tight deadline for launch. Seriously though they are not the exact same height but just a similar one

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9407fc5ca8.jpg

Also its not like its a new thing because character heights have been similar through out the different games. Tali for example "shrunk" between ME2 (same height as shepard) and ME3 (shorter then shepard).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Not even trying to hide your contempt for people who aren't straight at this point.
    Just ignore those parts. They have already used down syndrome as an insult towards the game in an earlier post. They are just trolling and like most of will go away and pop up like every once in a while just like a cold sore.

edited, actualy never mind. having read back to your replies in this thread - my mistake for actualy taking you seriously.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2017-06-07 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Should I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Would you rather they not fix them, and just leave the issues in place? I mean, getting upset that they're improving things seems pretty silly. Be upset that they needed this work to begin with, not that the work is finally getting done.
    I'm not upset with them fixing stuff, I'm upset with the game as a whole.
    maybe it's rose tint, but Down Syndromeda failed to live up to ME2/3 memories.

Jaal is more or less just evening out the "now both flavors of straights and gays have an equal number of major romance options!" issue that the game launched with.
    And there is much rejoicing.

Most of the romances are pretty shit, regardless of whether or not they're straight or gay. That's par for the course with a BW game.
    IKR?
    But at least in ME 2/3 you could get behind Liara and Tali romances, and Miranda to some extend(and even Samara, which is a gem in itself due to Samara acting like a , well ,adult).

That would require work, and it's pretty obvious at this point that BW wasn't terribly interested with doing work unless they absolutely have to.
    It is very sad and speaks volumes when you have such line of thinking.
    It is even more sad when you look at Witcher 3 romance options.
    Even Shani "romance" is better fleshed-out than most of what you can witness in Down Syndromeda.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    How many times are you going to try to make this joke happen?
    However many times I see fit.
    It's why my face won't trust you.
    Why Andromeda won't trust you.

Cheap , lazy job that is Down Syndromeda's facial animation must be put to shame on a constant basis.

Infracted. Repeated use of a name like that is NOT okay.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-06-07 at 12:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Addisons face was patched back in April, pulling that up now is so transparent about your posting intentions it's hilarious.