Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    So.. a title. That's the reward for the Glory of the Raider achievement, just a cheesy reference to some other game?

The patch launches next week. This is the final PTR build.
    Hey look at that http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-24271

It was a PH change. And guess what? It STILL MAY NOT BE DONE UPDATING WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post

It was a PH change. And guess what? It STILL MAY NOT BE DONE UPDATING WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
    You're actually joking right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its almost like you feel you were promised something when in reality it never was promised to you.

Things in development get scrapped. Get over it.
    It's almost like ToS is the first raid tier in a very long time to offer no mounts from either Glory or killing the final boss on Mythic

- - - Updated - - -

I think your are confusing yourself, patch is next week, this is the final PTR build. Nothing placeholder about only getting the title
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao people bitching about the removal of the old reward when they didn't even know what spec transmog set was going to come out of that achievement.

this forum reaches new levels of hilarity every day

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Notice how the build is marked as release candidate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    It's almost like ToS is the first raid tier in a very long time to offer no mounts from either Glory or killing the final boss on Mythic

- - - Updated - - -

I think your are confusing yourself, patch is next week, this is the final PTR build. Nothing placeholder about only getting the title
    Except the pet clearly having been added on that page I linked.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I hope we have to kill 100 demons on the broken shore and then 3 weeks later we have to kill 100 demons on Argus. That would be really fun, don't you think?
    They'll be a different shade of green. Some may even be red. This will be exciting!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    So.. a title. That's the reward for the Glory of the Raider achievement, just a cheesy reference to some other game?

The patch launches next week. This is the final PTR build.
    It's a Release Candidate. It may NOT be the final build.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Best bet is that they want to introduce the title along with the armaments or whatever it was called and just forgot to put the transmog in there or something like that
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    It's a Release Candidate. It may NOT be the final build.
    It is releasing Tuesday(the patch more than likely not the raid).... explain exactly how much is changing in a week(or even 2). Nothing. Unless there's another Tyrande's Silence and that witch over at wowhead pitches a fit again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It is releasing Tuesday(the patch more than likely not the raid).... explain exactly how much is changing in a week(or even 2). Nothing. Unless there's another Tyrande's Silence and that witch over at wowhead pitches a fit again.
    you must be new to video game developments

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    But we get another serpent mount, like the one everybody can get in 30min work for month, of a no name boss with a 1% drop rate(I guess), that has to count for something right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumdidum View Post
    But we get another serpent mount, like the one everybody can get in 30min work for month, of a no name boss with a 1% drop rate(I guess), that has to count for something right?
    that's like saying the deathwing mount isn't anything special because you can run obsidian sanctum in 1 minute and get the drake mount

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    From the front page:

"Dungeons & Raids Glory of the Tomb Raider Complete the Tomb of Sargeras raid achievements listed below. R̶e̶w̶a̶r̶d̶:̶ ̶A̶r̶m̶a̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶2̶5̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶W̶i̶d̶e̶.̶ Title Reward: The Tomb Raider. 25 points. Account Wide."

Guess it would have cost us a raid tier, eh?
    Yay more incessant ignorant whining.

A tier meta I won't be bothering with if it doesn't reward a mount.

I was curious to see what the transmog set was, really.

If the transmog items were going to be the weapons the bosses in there wielded, I'm a bit salty about its removal.

BIGGEST
    Patch
    EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    that's like saying the deathwing mount isn't anything special because you can run obsidian sanctum in 1 minute and get the drake mount
    Only that the deathwing mount wasn't just a recolored drake, but a new version of drake mount AND it had a 100% drop on heroic(now mythic) + another color with 1% on normal+heroic.
    The serpent mount on the other hand is just a recolor and drops of a middle boss with a (I guess) 1% chance on lfr(not sure)/normal(flex)/heroic(old normal)/mythic(old heroic), so it's absolutely nothing special, its just a +1 for a mount collection if you are lucky enough to get it.
    Kil'Jaeden is such an important lore character and it would be really sad and a missed opportunity, if he doesn't drop some cool legion mount on mythic.

huge slap in the face for raiders.
    TBH it was only fun in wrath 1st tier, because it got limited time. Now its even more absurd - doing achievments in normal hugely overgeared for a reward.

Anyone else thinks that KJ mythic should drop either a succubus mount or an eredar female mount? Heck, just give me an imp mother! Item should be called 'Reins of the THICC momma'