Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well look up armament in the dictionary and you'll find out it won't be a transmog set... just a buncha weapons.

Also if the only reward for doing all the achievements is just a title then that's pretty poo.

They've been getting lazy for the last few raid tiers, I'm honestly not surprised given that WoD brought us a copy pasted wolf and gronn and Legion brought us another moose. Their excuse at this point is probably " Oh but we gave you class mounts, they're better! " or something equally as weak, the title and pet is underwhelming on so many levels, I won't bother with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    They've been getting lazy for the last few raid tiers.
    I don't think that's fair to say when you have this raid tier throwing in a surprise ToV raid with its own full transmog set totally seperate from the class themes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumdidum View Post
    Only that the deathwing mount wasn't just a recolored drake, but a new version of drake mount AND it had a 100% drop on heroic(now mythic) + another color with 1% on normal+heroic.
    The serpent mount on the other hand is just a recolor and drops of a middle boss with a (I guess) 1% chance on lfr(not sure)/normal(flex)/heroic(old normal)/mythic(old heroic), so it's absolutely nothing special, its just a +1 for a mount collection if you are lucky enough to get it.
    Kil'Jaeden is such an important lore character and it would be really sad and a missed opportunity, if he doesn't drop some cool legion mount on mythic.
    1. why are you stating the old difficulties 4 years later after they were taken out
    2. it's not a serpent mount
    3. the only reason it takes 5 minutes to get is because people did your homework for you, you would probably never have gotten that mount if there wasn't a step by step guide telling you exactly where to go
    4. the fact that he's an important lore character has nothing to do with there being a "missed opportunity" for a mount. not every single end boss drops a mount, nor do they need one. I don't even think there is a fitting mount that he could drop

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I don't think that's fair to say when you have this raid tier throwing in a surprise ToV raid with its own full transmog set totally seperate from the class themes.
    ToV was created with existing art assets, it's not like they built up the entire place full from scratch, all they did as add bosses and transmog sets, that's still lazy but not as lazy as dropping a title and a battle pet upon people who put the effort into obtaining these achievements

Deleted
    ToV was created with existing art assets, it's not like they built up the entire place full from scratch, all they did as add bosses and transmog sets, that's still lazy but not as lazy as dropping a title and a battle pet upon people who put the effort into obtaining these achievements
    I don't think it's lazy I think it's a wrong step in their original statement of them wanting to mix meta achievement rewards up.

in reality at least the underworld map is different, they remade it for the encounters.
    probably even the odyn one is changed

I was under the impression they removed that reward and replaced it with the title / pet because people were whining transmog as a reward is shit. So as much as I'm criticizing Blizzard for what they deserve (yea yea I know "legionfall campaign" jabs), this is actually called listening to feedback.

There were several threads complaining how transmog as a reward for a set of raid achievements is unfitting, so they replaced it. Yes, they should probably just make n-th mount to stay in line with historical rewards to those type of achievs but maybe their mount concept artists ran dry of ideas after making 12 class mounts.

Yes, there was always an option to add a shitty recolour instead of something new, but people wouldn't like that either.

And the title, well... First iteration of the Glory of Tomb of Sargeras had no references to "Tomb Raider" franchise and people literally requested from Blizzard "such a great opportunity to make a reference to Tomb Raider", they wanted it in. So yeah, that one is on a request too.

I don't know all the items that would have been in the transmog package, but the weapon of the Maiden of Vigilance was put into the game files as a player weapon, so it probably included that one.

It's quite cool, and I always like when Blizz gives us access to looks bosses have, like the shoulders of Garrosh and Xavius, and the Dark Shaman set in SoO. So it's too bad Blizzard is removing it.

I mean, they could add it in another way. But let's face it, they are 95% likely to just scrap it .

10+ Year Old Account
    lol what the fuck, how is that lazy? given the lore and locations in the raid, that's being smart and conservative

They could have given us this or this or one of the many other mounts that never made it to the game... no additional art needed to be created.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I heard they are changing the reward to a reskin of the boar mount. Fuck yeah!
    Lmao don't you fucking dare wish that upon us
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

The transmog set was a shitty idea anyway, traditionally Glory rewards a mount. As a mount collector I was always excited for them (even though I barely raid, I'm doing the metas before the expansion is done). Not having a mount this time automatically drags the tier down by a lot.

Well they admitted in Q&A that "transmog set" was basically the same weapons you can already get from invasions, imagine the QQ if this went live and people saw they're getting stuff they already farmed. There is already QQ that trial of style (transmog contest) awards transmog sets that are already in game, and that's some micro-holiday not a raid achievement (micro-holidays usually award only "fun" useless stuff).

They also admitted they didn't want to release another mount just after class mounts (for whatever reason).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Well look up armament in the dictionary and you'll find out it won't be a transmog set... just a buncha weapons.

Also if the only reward for doing all the achievements is just a title then that's pretty poo.
    you realize transmogs sets can also mean a set of transmoggable weapons, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    you realize transmogs sets can also mean a set of transmoggable weapons, right?
    Turns out we already got those weapons from Legion invasions.