Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    not what i heard.
    Good for you? It's a guaranteed drop.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Good for you? It's a guaranteed drop.
    like blizzard is ever going to be nice to warlocks.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    like blizzard is ever going to be nice to warlocks.
    We still have to kill a "rare elite" to acquire it and it doesn't change the fact that it's just a lousy horse. Of course we can only go for it after we've got the original which requires completing a Legion Invasion. Trust me, there's no love for us here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can work with the pally mount because it blends with the mog
    Last edited by apeiiron; 2017-06-06 at 11:10 PM.

Mage: like it
    Paladin: like it
    Shaman: Er, no. Looks like it was squeezed out through a (burning) sphincter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Mages aren't liking their fidget spinners? LOL.
    I'm very happy with mine. Small, and stable flight. Minimal obnoxious particle effects (looking at you, panda disc).

I like mine (hunter one) a lot more than I thought I would. The scenario really convinced me that it was something cool. So, I think I'll use it as my main mount for at least a couple months before switching back to my usual pandaren phoenix.

"What a stupid classmount. No epicness in it at all. My little pony comes to mind really."

shows picture of divine glowing armored horse that has Paladin written all over it
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Classmounts....

Too easy to get, so everyone will have one.
    Most of the mounts (hunter for example) are complete garbage while a select few (mage) are freakin awesome

Big lead up, Big Hype, nothing to back it up. did the scenario and was like "wait, that's it? really?

hunter, for example, is a reskinned Windrider with a Dog head instead of a lion head. Oooohhhh. so fancy. so glad i did the quests for that.
    as a BM im getting irritated.... all our leg weapon skins are terrible, our classmount is terrible... like... give me a break allready. -_-
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

I am really pleased with all the three Dreadsteeds warlocks get. The purple one is by far my favourite due to its hide being colored a dark purple.

It dropped on first try of killing that rare by the way for the warlocks above doubting its drop rate, so wowhead might be onto something!

Obtaining them isn't hard enough which makes them not rare enough for me to want to use them. The only upside is that my alts can use them.

Warlock horse, looks cool, but I already had one ... I guess quest was fun ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Shaman is good. Rogue is good. Demon hunter is bad.

(Troll) Druid one is absurd. A pink'ish owl, with a very weird looking face and model. It even lacks basic animations like 'standing still' on land. I dislike it.

Some classes have amazing mounts though.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    (Troll) Druid one is absurd.
    My friend was saying that it still have bat form sounds xD Welcome to live beta servers xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    DH mount gives me seasickness. When it runs on ground it bounces up and down like a bobblehead, makes me nauseous.

My main is a paladin and the mount is not bad, however I regret there is no golden & red recolour, only golden & blue and silver & red (and silver & blue and silver & purple), some cool paladin transmogs are red & golden (judgement set, NH mythic set, SOO mythic set, firelands set) and the mount doesn't match to it.

However I always knew my favourite class mounts are monk, hunter and mage, so far did the monk and I'm quite satisfied with it, I'll get to the rest of the alts whenever I have the time.

Just got my lock one. The horse looks amazing and the sounds on it are absolutely phenominal.

Deleted
    I am a paladin. Guess what my opinion is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Briefly poked my face into Silvermoon City. Saw a massive horde raid just sitting on the mark. Abandoned the quest and hearthed. Whichever designer decided that was a fun quest for rogues can go fuck himself with a sandpaper dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Briefly poked my face into Silvermoon City. Saw a massive horde raid just sitting on the mark. Abandoned the quest and hearthed. Whichever designer decided that was a fun quest for rogues can go fuck himself with a sandpaper dildo.
    so it needs you to be:
    stealthy: check
    do a quick in and out assasination: check
    annoy a bunch of tryhard hordes/alliance by getting away: check

how is that not total rogue?
    it kinda took me back to the ol' days when we were ganking the shit out of ironforge as a couple of rogues

also if there really is so many people camping it just jump to another server.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-06-07 at 05:15 AM.