Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I kind of find it odd that Alchemy proficiency is the Goblin racial trait in WoW, but there aren't really any famous or named Goblin Alchemists. They're known more for tech and gadgets. I guess Noggenfogger is the only real big named Goblin Alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I kind of find it odd that Alchemy proficiency is the Goblin racial trait in WoW, but there aren't really any famous or named Goblin Alchemists. They're known more for tech and gadgets. I guess Noggenfogger is the only real big named Goblin Alchemist?
    There was a neutral Goblin Alchemist hero in Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    There was a neutral Goblin Alchemist hero in Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.
    Well I meant a proper representative for the Alchemist; like Gazlowe for Tinkers or Stitches for Abominations. I guess they could always make someone new or unknown like Murky, Brightwing and Lunara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Well I meant a proper representative for the Alchemist; like Gazlowe for Tinkers or Stitches for Abominations. I guess they could always make someone new or unknown like Murky, Brightwing and Lunara.
    I think if they decide to introduce an Alchemist of some sort, it will be a Forsaken. Either Faranell or Putress.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I think if they decide to introduce an Alchemist of some sort, it will be a Forsaken. Either Faranell or Putress.
    Professor Putricide. "Good news everyone!"

Kel'thuzad, self explanatory. I think he'd be a great opportunity for a "tanky mage" archetype that is fairly absent in HotS at the moment and could shake up the meta a bit. He's one of my favorite Warcraft lore characters and better yet, the fact that his original voice actor did both several HotS heroes and also served as his voice in Hearthstone gives me faith they won't give him that generic crap they did in Wrath Naxx.

Deathwing, HotS might finally be his chance to make use of his amazing-looking human avatar and the idea of playing as a world-breaking dragon sounds pretty fun. He'd make an excellent bruiser.

Imperius so I can have my full angel team of Tyrael, Auriel, Malthael and I guess Angelic Valla/Diablo since I kinda doubt Itherael's coming to HotS any time soon. I just really like angels.

I'd also just love to see another Abathur-like hero in general. Not too many as Abathur himself is extremely nichey (especially after the "bug fixes" aka gigantic nerfs to his viability as a whole) and I don't want to see the game devolving into 4v4 but I think the idea of an omnipresent global character is an amazing twist on the moba genre. Silly/weird heroes are the reason I play HotS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo: Imperius and Zoltun Kulle

Starcraft: Gabriel Tosh, Fenix and Stukov

Warcraft: Kel'thuzad, Maraad, Maiev Shadowsong, Exarch Maladaar, Lord Daval Prestor (Deathwing), Khadgar, Garrosh/Grommash Hellscream, Lei Shen, Taran Zhu, and Lady Liadrin.

Blizzard Classic: Kyle Blackthorne
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2017-06-07 at 05:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Kel'thuzad, self explanatory. I think he'd be a great opportunity for a "tanky mage" archetype that is fairly absent in HotS at the moment and could shake up the meta a bit.
    Nazeebo. Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Professor Putricide. "Good news everyone!"
    He is Scourge though and I think having Faranell especially could open an Alchemist Support possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    He is Scourge though and I think having Faranell especially could open an Alchemist Support possibility.
    I prefer Villains of the Storm than Minor Characters of the Storm :P
    We still don't have many Warcrat 3 hero units:
    Tauren Chieftain - Cairne Bloodhoof
    Lich - Kel'thuzad
    Dread Lord - Tichondrius, Mal'Ganis or Varimathras
    Warden - Maiev
    Naga Sea Witch - Lady Vashj
    Pit Lord - Mannoroth
    Goblin alchemist - ???
    also Akama

Or you know... Instead of warcraft alchemist we may get Ana from OW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I prefer Villains of the Storm than Minor Characters of the Storm :P
    Putricide is less important character than Faranell. On top of that he is a joke character, which I prefer to limit to minimum.

Im suprised Kel'Thuzad isnt in the game yet. Needs more trolls, so Vol'jin , Zen'Tabra or Rohkan would be nice.
    Professor Putricide would be a fun one to add. Mimiron, Hogger, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Im suprised Kel'Thuzad isnt in the game yet. Needs more trolls, so Vol'jin , Zen'Tabra or Rohkan would be nice.
    Professor Putricide would be a fun one to add. Mimiron, Hogger, etc.
    Needs more trolls? We at least have 1 of those, we don't have ANY draenei yet. And there's also only 1 goblin(which is fine by me, but still, just as many goblins as trolls), 1 gnome(who isn't even actually a gnome), and 1 tauren(who is a based on a joke character rather than a serious lore hero). I think we can agree there's plenty of blood elves, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Needs more trolls? We at least have 1 of those, we don't have ANY draenei yet. And there's also only 1 goblin(which is fine by me, but still, just as many goblins as trolls), 1 gnome(who isn't even actually a gnome), and 1 tauren(who is a based on a joke character rather than a serious lore hero). I think we can agree there's plenty of blood elves, though...
    I agree with the Draenei part. They might choose to bring Velen as a support healer for that. Only others i can think of are Yrel and Maraad as bruisers or tanks.

I keep forgetting to add Mekkatorque to my list, either in the gyrocopter form like they developed him in alpha or in a proper mech suit.

I also want to see a proper Warcraft Footman hero, maybe in the form of Danath. The classic footman is just too hard to pass up. Maybe this could just be a glorified skin for an existing hero.

I know it's stupid, but I think Probius was a cute idea, and I would like see an SCV or a Treasure Goblin hero.

As for actual heroes: Khadgar, Garrosh, Blackhand, Turalyon, Mekkatorque, Vol'jin, Lei Shen, Nefarian and/or Deathwing.

I want to see some original characters from Hearthstone, Reno Jackson as a treasure hunter hero and Kazakus as an alchemist hero. both bring variety with their unique play styles. Reno could gather treasure from defeated merc camps which help him and his allies in battle and Kazakus could collect ingredients from around the map to create potions to use in battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Overmind #1.

Some sorta Giant. Ultralisk, Cliff/Sea/Magma Giant, Siegebreaker Assault Beast, ect. Just hero who has an absolutely massive hitbox, and literally tanks by preventing ppl from getting at the backline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.