Poll: Do YOU Love World of Warcraft?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Don't love it, but i like and enjoy it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not anymore i don't.

No. It's just a game. Something to amuse myself with in my free time.

Sure, i'm not really playing it at the mo and i've had loads of down-periods, but I doubt i'll ever stop fully and even if i did, i've earned some fantastic memories from it that i'd trade for nothing. Don't necessarily love the current game but I appreciate the good times ive got from it.

Yes.

I wouldn't play it otherwise. Unlike the people on these forums whom seem to hate everything about the game no matter the expansion, yet stick around only to spill bile at every chance.

Gee, I wonder if Rorcanna is going to show up and whine about people who don't endlessly praise the game as he does. Oh! What do you know?

It's alright. I should probably vote no, even though I don't hate it.

Did during classic. Not anymore.

It's not a simple yes/no question.

I'm not fond of Legion. I always prefered vanilla.

No love, no hate. Just a game going in the wrong direction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Did during classic. Not anymore.

It's not a simple yes/no question.

I'm not fond of Legion. I always prefered vanilla.
    Hopefully you don't waste your time by playing Legion then.

Ive been loving warcraft ever since the first week it launched.

And Jaylock - im your fan!

Deleted
    I do. Has kept me entertained for years. I can only define what I feel as love.

Deleted
    Not anymore, I used to love wow before, but not the wow today, and really the wow that began with cataclysm, it was no longer the game arguably alot of us fell in love with, it may look the same to people that dont play the game, but really the only way to describe the differences post cataclysm is that its a completely different game. It just feels different. However even so, despite that, i always engage myself with anything wow related, be it actually playing the game, or watching videos, listening to the music etc.., i dont think i will truly leave behind this game until it officially dies, as much as it annoys me and makes me angry sometimes to how it is today there will always be this part of me that will always hope that it could go back to the ways it used to be.

This is stupid question, as always. If I wouldn't love it - I wouldn't have been playing it since end of 2005, when I bought new computer, connected to local network of my city and found private Wow server there.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Im still pretty new to the game, but i am enjoying the game a lot

It's amazing how everytime I saee Jaylock's avatar he is always in a ban state, it's like he's getting his ban lifted and doing whatever he can to get it back, that's some A grade troll material there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygons View Post
    Depending on the patch I love World of Warcraft
    This pretty much sums up how I feel about wow. While there are times that I do love wow, there are also times where it bores me to tears.

Also, I'd say add in a another option saying more than just Love/Hate.

Love it. Loved it the first time I installed and played it in september of 2006 and love it now.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Sorry but the reality of this forum contradicts the witty remark you tried to make there.
    But... it is just so damn witty!

Love the original WoW and still play it.

Hate the abomination it has become today.

Deleted
    Its a good game, always have been and probably always will be.
    I don't agree with every decision made by the devs but when you make a game meant for millions I don't think I should.

That being said, the things I love in my life are my family, my friends and my gf. I don't love some pixels on a screen.
    I like the game and enjoy it for what it is - A game.