Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was really disappointed. It looks really ugly to me, what is that in the face? Giant horns, giant whiskers (or ears?), and a mustache(?).
    The color is defined by your race, pity if you play horde and can "decide" between pinkish and brownsish. Alliance at least can choose between white and black.

It has no run animation, it has no standing or sitting animation. Which is covered by the extended interaction animation (go pick healthstones with it!). People get dismounted when it automatically shifts into ground travel form. It plays the wrong sounds (I guess, no idea if the bat sounds are supposed to be played).

In short it looks ugly to me and has a few minor technical bugs that might or might not get fixed in reasonable time, ideally they at least allow us to choose the color variant.

15+ Year Old Account
    So many of the class mounts look amazing, but the Druid one definitely doesn't =(

Quote Originally Posted by Hexorcist View Post
    Our mount is 2-seater and instant cast
    This basically invalidates, in my mind, any complaint a Druid could possibly have about their class mount.

You guys get an instant-cast two-person flying mount - literally the only one of its type in the entire game - for free. Appearances aside, your mount is objectively superior to every other class'.

Now talk to a Hunter or DH. They just get slightly updated flightpath mounts.
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2017-06-07 at 10:42 AM.

Yea, it's like I invested some time ago in a vial of the sands for those extremely rare occasions when I had to fly/help out some lazy friend who didn't unlock flying yet, I have to receive this fugly owl form as a 2 seater mount, along with the stag we should be able to offer ingame taxi services.

Also the most disappointing thing for me is , as others mentioned, the fact that there is no specc color variance, only class color variance, my brown tauren owl looks even more stupid.

The fact that you have to talk to that stupid NPC in your order hall to change between the 2 flight form is another illogical feature,we should be able to switch wherever we are, like I would use normal flight form for day to day activities just like before and be able to switch to the 2 seater one to fly a friend , but yea who would've thought of that....

Deleted
    It's total trash, apart from all the things listed above it's fugly and I honestly can't ever see myself using it. I have a sandstone drake if I ever need to carry someone around and I'm perfectly content with having a cast time on it over this atrocity.

I mean look at the model for the Rogue one... and then look at our inbred, half retarded cousin.

what pisses me off about the class mount is the Variant Colours.

ALL OTHER CLASSES GET THERE MOUNTS CHANGING COLOURS BY SPEC.

Druids.... our are tied to fucking race.

White - Worgen (Best Variant)
    Black - Nelf
    Brown - Tauren
    Red/Pink - Troll

why the fuck didnt they just tie them into specs like every other fucking class.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    This basically invalidates, in my mind, any complaint a Druid could possibly have about their class mount.

You guys get an instant-cast two-person flying mount - literally the only one of its type in the entire game - for free. Appearances aside, your mount is objectively superior to every other class'.

Now talk to a Hunter or DH. They just get slightly updated flightpath mounts.
    I totally agree with this. Just color should be spec based and not race

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Glad to read these reports that the form does have a gliding animation. Now to figure out why the hell I haven't seen it at all yet on my own druid.

Unlike some here, I'm not turned off by its appearance, but the lack of a landing/sitting animation is a major negative. I've had multiple two-seat flying mounts for a couple years now, so having this one be instant-cast is not enough of a bonus to make up for the overall downgrade it is from the standard flight form model.

I will use it especially it's so ugly ^^ It makes me happy everytime i see this flat face like he had flown against a window.
    The DH mount is ok, i like the silly walk on ground.
    But by my lock...so boring. At least he can use his old mount without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Taukra Goundin View Post
    Are mount is a flying mount not a land mount with normal land mount animation, it's fine.
    Our* /10char

I finally have some time to get it today. I'm pretty excited tbh; from what I've seen I like the owl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it on my Druid yesterday. Zipped around Val'Sharah herbing, it has no use animation. Quickly went back and disabled it.

It, and the priest one, look so derpy
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post

You guys get an instant-cast two-person flying mount - literally the only one of its type in the entire game - for free. Appearances aside, your mount is objectively superior to every other class'. Now talk to a Hunter or DH. They just get slightly updated flightpath mounts.
    Don't get me wrong, I always use flight form and travel form. Best thing that instant cast. But why did they have to make it SO ugly? Not to mention fucking pink...
    If they took the troll bat and made it the size of the owl, I would of loved it more.
    10 char? 10 char 10 char

Deleted
    I just don't get all this hate towards everything you see everywhere these days. It's fine for what it is, don't like it? turn it off and use the normal flight form.

Ok couple Pointers here -

Pros / I like
    - Instant cast
    - Its a Flight Form not a mount ( 'class fantasy' duh )
    - 2 seater flying
    - really unique model ( even tho its a bit derpy)

Cons
    - looks kinda derpy (even tho its a unique model)
    - no use animation
    - no Sitting / landing / rest animation
    - no /mountspecial
    - fully replaces old Travel form (did somehow hurt deleting the Glyph that I really loved)
    - not usable in nonflight-Zones
    - Racial colours / not spec colours (even tho any troll that says it is pink should either calibrate his monitor or eyes.. its cleary a reddish brown)
    - no other benefit like Toy, Specc colours, Pet

I'm really happy to see that I'm not alone with my complaints about the flight form specially the replacement of standrt flight form. So hopefully Blizz will listen?

It looks way too much like a mount rather than a shapeshift form, and the troll color looks super clowny.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I just don't get all this hate towards everything you see everywhere these days. It's fine for what it is, don't like it? turn it off and use the normal flight form.

Deleted
    I'm overall happy. I don't care if it's face looks derpy, I hardly see it when flying anyway. And boy is this GIANT freakin' phoenix/owl/whatever hybrid thing majestic as hell when flying

Sure... they could update the animations a bit, those need some work. Wouldn't mind colors based on skin color either, but then again, travel form colors have always been racial so... used to it.

Did I mention... it's HUGE, i'm looking at other people passing me by on the ground in dalaran on their dragons and i'm roughly the same size. Not sure if it's a tauren thing of if it's the same size for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Ok couple Pointers here -
    - no /mountspecial
    It does have a mount special, just gotta do it on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    The Druid class mount is neither Druid nor Mount.
    It's trash.
    0 Stars.
    This. I have already disabled it, and don't plan on ever using it.

Quote Originally Posted by groparu View Post
    Also the most disappointing thing for me is , as others mentioned, the fact that there is no specc color variance, only class color variance, my brown tauren owl looks even more stupid.
    Wait you guys get racial colours on the bird form?

Man and here I am sitting in my Demon Hunter orderhall using the exact same mount as every other Duntard. No matter the spec, no matter the race... exact same bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    what pisses me off about the class mount is the Variant Colours.

ALL OTHER CLASSES GET THERE MOUNTS CHANGING COLOURS BY SPEC.
    Incorrect. Demon Hunters have literally no variation on theirs. There is exactly one bat appearance, and all Duntards get it.