Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Meh the nerf isn't that bad.

And I'd rather have a leggo nerf than the class itself.
    Eh I dont know man. WIth the nerf to Imps/buff to HoG it came out to like a 1.5-25% buff and now with this nerf overall its a nerf. Will have to see how it plays out in the end but I'm not very happy with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Eh I dont know man. WIth the nerf to Imps/buff to HoG it came out to like a 1.5-25% buff and now with this nerf overall its a nerf. Will have to see how it plays out in the end but I'm not very happy with it.
    It's not a nerf because you have retarded T20, which is quite a deal better than T19.

You guys have to realise we were approaching nerf status. The synergy between RR and the T20 + our great ST dps would have been really strong (it still is).

they had 3 choices : nerf the spec => nobody wants that
    nerf the T20 => it punishes those without RR
    nerf RR => the best solution and RR is still the best legendary unless you can proc sephuz every time it's up (which I doubt)

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It's not a nerf because you have retarded T20, which is quite a deal better than T19.
    I agree about the T20 but until you have your 4 set its still a nerf. With the way we do loot (personal) it tends to take a while to get what you want/need lol. 10/10m and I still only have mythic shoulders/cloak. Lucky I was able to get a 915 titan forge gloves from normal and a 910 Hat from heroic.

Yeah because Demon is top1 dmg on ptr test the nerf ks deserved... oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Yeah because Demon is top1 dmg on ptr test the nerf ks deserved... oh wait
    Seek help. If you have a history of doom saying just stay away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by dmon83 View Post
    Seek help. If you have a history of doom saying just stay away from it.
    He was doing exactly the same back when he mained SP.

He's just hyperboling for the fun of it, I doubt he's serious

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    TBH RR nerf just makes me sad. I have been playing since the start of the expansion, have all the lego's apart from trinket, shoulders and legs. I've been trying so hard recently to get the shoulders doing as much content as I can that can effect my bad luck protection but still no shoulders. Now there getting nerfed I feel like I'm getting shafted, I'm sure one day I'll get them but I'll never no what it's like to get two shard refunded. This just makes me feel so deflated considering my efforts thanks blizzard you have just killed my enthusiasm for the game. Guess RR will still be good but it just won't feel right knowing what I could of had. One day............

Deleted
    I'm more than disappointed about how it breaks the smooth rotation of trying to be at 4 shard to summon dog + imp.
    Demonic Calling may make it smoother but MEEEHHH still a random proc ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stryg View Post
    I'm more than disappointed about how it breaks the smooth rotation of trying to be at 4 shard to summon dog + imp.
    Demonic Calling may make it smoother but MEEEHHH still a random proc ...
    Well as i was saying it'll make our rotation even more boring than it's been till now, but relax it ins't like devs keep doing this! Every time we have a problem they don't make us wait long before doing something to make it better, just like demonic empowerment, it's was boring so they decide to do something to make our stupid ignorance understand the beauty of keep spamming de, with concordance, so if casting de often was annoying, having to spam it like there's no tomorrow is a lot better, because everything gets right as long as you keep fantasy! It's not a nerf per se, but it decreases our already poor movement by making us generate more shards, and i can't find all those single target fights where we can be standing for a full rotation, and more that this i can't find any changes to balance this lost in movement, but as you say 2pc t20 is pretty strong, even more now that our rotation makes us use de as a filler and no longer shadow bolt (unless we have to move, and even then we pretty much use life tap or demon wrath) so even if t20 has that strong synergy with rr, it has not so much synergy with our strongest st rotation (because we have to admit that de rotation is stronger than sb, especially on single target even more if we need to move, krosus is the best example), if they change t20 making it proc with de instead of shadow bolt, that could balance our rotation a bit making this nerf no so much troublesome, even making de, dogs or even better hand of gul'dan instant would make things less weak on movement!

I don't usually complain but those patch notes tell a very grim tale for Demo and look more like something a hotfix can achieve for this spec.

Almost every spec gets a flat 10% damage bonus while we get 4 changes including a lego nerf...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    I don't usually complain but those patch notes tell a very grim tale for Demo and look more like something a hotfix can achieve for this spec.

Almost every spec gets a flat 10% damage bonus while we get 4 changes including a lego nerf...
    Eh, I kinda wonder wtf are they thinking when i read over the notes. Demo isnt at the top of anything atm. Yet we get nerfs and everyone else nearly gets overall buffs. Yeah the tomb set bonuses are good and all but they are not overpowered by far.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Eh, I kinda wonder wtf are they thinking when i read over the notes. Demo isnt at the top of anything atm. Yet we get nerfs and everyone else nearly gets overall buffs. Yeah the tomb set bonuses are good and all but they are not overpowered by far.
    We get a small ST buff overall (even more with the less Imp relics you have) and looking forward to seeing how much the HoG buff makes a difference in mythics etc.

Yes the shoulders have had a change but the synergy with T20 was too strong. They are still looking really good in sims and we have plenty of other very close legendaries.

Deleted
    . I know synergy with t 20 and RR would be sick but RR were great coz, it made oure rotation wey better now when it gives 1 shard back not 2 we will have to cap shards to 5 to do proper dogs+HOG summon. I would say it would be good if they make oure shard cap 6 not 5 so we can store more for better combo summons.
    Last edited by mmoc1c26f7e5ac; 2017-06-09 at 11:28 PM.

Demonology is absolutely despised by the dev team, but players are happy with it, just read this thread of people being pleased with their legens and traits nerfed and nearly no changes to the clumsy rotation. Just Destro and Affli deserve attention, deal with it and stop playing like me if u disagree with Blizz.

How is the demonology rotation clumsy ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    How is the demonology rotation clumsy ?
    -No instants

-Haste hungry

-DE spamming

-Heavily punished by movement

-Just good on 1 thing, and isnt the best of the game on it.

-Full of dead talents.

15+ Year Old Account
    -No instants
    Doom is an instant.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

-No instants

-Haste hungry

-DE spamming

-Heavily punished by movement

-Just good on 1 thing, and isnt the best of the game on it.

-Full of dead talents.
    Doom, instant SB and Lifetap are instants which actually gives the SI-PT-SC build a lot more stutterstepping distance. Have you even tried it? Do you Demonwrath when you do move?

Haste hungry I cannot deny before 20% etc it feels pretty awful.

DE is kind of spammy as well but now I actually like pressing it knowing it's possibly going to make my pets do more damage, I am possibly going to get a shard back and I will have an instant SB which is a lot better than we had before.

How about Demo on say Botanist Heroic? I agree Demo is very weak at target switching and burst damage but it's stacked cleave is strong as well and has just had a nice buff.

I'd suggest most specs have dead talents now. I would Darkglare to get more use though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Doom, instant SB and Lifetap are instants which actually gives the SI-PT-SC build a lot more stutterstepping distance. Have you even tried it? Do you Demonwrath when you do move?

Haste hungry I cannot deny before 20% etc it feels pretty awful.

DE is kind of spammy as well but now I actually like pressing it knowing it's possibly going to make my pets do more damage, I am possibly going to get a shard back and I will have an instant SB which is a lot better than we had before.

How about Demo on say Botanist Heroic? I agree Demo is very weak at target switching and burst damage but it's stacked cleave is strong as well and has just had a nice buff.

I'd suggest most specs have dead talents now. I would Darkglare to get more use though.
    That meme build is the dullest spec ever. You spend more time lifetapping as well. The dps is good yeah as long as your rng doesnt say "fuck you this fight mate". i am not a fan of it.