Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Well, the old saying of "put yourself in others' shoes" goes here: If you were the leader of the PuG who would you take? Sure there are always some idiots out there, but in general I like it, because asking for 2k+ score for a 13/14/15 tells me to stay the hell away from this group, as it will inevitably suck.
    Agreed. I tend to do the same for any group that lists as "Need big dick DPS," "Don't suck," or "9xx in party."
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    The general requirement ppl set for their groups are getting more and more out of hand i will agree on this, however it is their group so they can set whatever requirement they feel like. Don't like it? make your own group, or join one with more reasonable requirements.

I often join lower requirement groups on my tank (around 2200 m+ score) just to help ppl out if i see they have been looking for a tank for awhile and such, but higher level keys just does require a certain amount of dps to be feasible. Yesterday i joined a cathedral +13 group with an undergeared group (most dps was not even 900 ilvl) and we just weren't able to finish the dungeon because of lack of dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    The general requirement ppl set for their groups are getting more and more out of hand i will agree on this, however it is their group so they can set whatever requirement they feel like. Don't like it? make your own group, or join one with more reasonable requirements.

I often join lower requirement groups on my tank (around 2200 m+ score) just to help ppl out if i see they have been looking for a tank for awhile and such, but higher level keys just does require a certain amount of dps to be feasible. Yesterday i joined a cathedral +13 group with an undergeared group (most dps was not even 900 ilvl) and we just weren't able to finish the dungeon because of lack of dps.
    Agreed on higher-lvl keys, and props for jumping in to help groups out. I do that as well on my tank, if a group is at 10+ minutes I automatically join regardless of dungeon or key level. Hopefully karma pays me back one day.

I don't think anyone would criticize a +13 CoeN for having a 905+ ilvl requirement. It's moreso the 5-9 range where I see a lot of the silly requirements. But to each their own, if they can get the groups formed who am I to tell them it's dumb.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

The reason blizzard needs to roll out xpacs is that is crushing elitism eventually blocks any new players from gearing up.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

As long as triple chesting a +19 rewards a worse score than depleting a +20 in 3 hours, it's a really terrible metric.

Also it implies that all affixes are just as hard, most peoples grievous tyrannical score might be a tad lower than sanguine fortified, just a tiny bit.

I'm glad that 7.2.5 will fix some of this nonsense.