Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Because Muslim is not a race - you usually describe people by race.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of them look exactly like Indian people, my guess is you don't really know what Asia is.
    Indians are generally caucasian, as are the pakistani people. They're not like us southeast or east asians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    they dont look like asians
    Pakistanis look exactly like Asians in Britain. We created the language, we get to use it how we want.

This crazy religious motivated attacks happen way to often now.. hope we dont get any bigger incidents . But then again its this time of the year... maybe we should think about outlawing this time for the protection of all people.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-06-07 at 02:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem, business as usual in England nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    I can't speak to this particular incident, because I don't know enough details. For the ones involving IS though it's really simple. The UK is part of a coalition that seeks to destroy IS and does so without ever putting any soldiers in range of IS guns, so they fight back by recruiting people in coalition countries to attack citizens instead. If you found yourself in a country that was invading yours, wouldn't you be inclined to help?

I'm not saying attacking IS is wrong, but if you corner people they are going to bite back.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allah has no place in the west.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    I can't speak to this particular incident, because I don't know enough details. For the ones involving IS though it's really simple. The UK is part of a coalition that seeks to destroy IS and does so without ever putting any soldiers in range of IS guns, so they fight back by recruiting people in coalition countries to attack citizens instead. If you found yourself in a country that was invading yours, wouldn't you be inclined to help?

I'm not saying attacking IS is wrong, but if you corner people they are going to bite back.
    I am not sure any of the terrorists we have had have come from Syria.

Talk about going full steam ahead on the spreading terror thing
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am not sure any of the terrorists we have had have come from Syria.
    That's what I said, they've recruited people from France, Germany and the UK for these attacks.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    That's what I said, they've recruited people from France, Germany and the UK for these attacks.
    Likely in the same way gangs recruit people, kids who want a place that's "cool" and trending.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

MMO-champion loves to sensationalise news. There's no proof that anybody shouted 'God is great'. Stabbings happen all the time.

Slow news day?

Here is a real source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40189916

And there is no mention of them touting the Quran or mentioning God.

In fact, use your brains.... why would they leave the woman alive if they were terrorists.

Get a grip

CAN A MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE. THIS IS HATE SPEECH.
    Last edited by Shinra1; 2017-06-07 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    MMO-champion loves to sensationalise news. There's no proof that anybody shouted 'God is great'. Stabbings happen all the time.

Slow news day?

In fact, use your brains.... why would they leave the woman alive if they were terrorists.

Get a grip

Wait. you mean that the news company that was got crafting a muslin peace walk is not mentioning that the attack was made by muslins? That can only mean it wasn't!

Not saying it was, but CNN not mentioning it is definitely not grounds to dismiss the possibility.

As for asian thing, people will just learn what it means now, so it is not a really good solution.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Slow news day?

Get a grip

wow, to wish death upon the victim. such a progressive viewpoint.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Fuck off with your nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's always confusing when UK media names people "Asian". It basically means Pakistani right?
    It's so they ca be ambiguous about them being Muslim. There was a scandal where 2000 children were traded and raped by a bunch of pakis and the police were to afraid of being called racist to investigate. That same sex ring is still active today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    By who? From my experience of growing up in London "asian" = pakistani/bengali/indian. Anyone who looked like they were from the middle east would be an arab.
    "arab"

said no british person ever. You must be talking to american expats in london or whatever.

*SIGH*

Because a persons religious belief doesn't reflect in how you look.

You wouldn't say a christian shot a christian in the US if that happened to be the case, you would usually refer to the races.
    Yea like George Zimmerman was the worlds first "White Hispanic"

Holy fuck the people that think "Asian" is some kinda code-word. No, asian is just how we refer to people from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh and surrounding areas in the UK.

Just because you don't understand how English works don't try to draw up a conspiracy theory.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2017-06-07 at 03:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    *SIGH*

Because a persons religious belief doesn't reflect in how you look.

You wouldn't say a christian shot a christian in the US if that happened to be the case, you would usually refer to the races.
    Which in this case would be caucasian if they are indeed pakistani. Not asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Which in this case would be caucasian if they are indeed pakistani. Not asian.
    I mean, you're not English, you don't live in England, you don't actually speak English. Why are you even attempting to dictate something you know nothing about?