Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I can't believe this shit is still going. At this rate we will need to declare exterminatus on entire lore section.
    Problem is there's to much faction bias here. Allies will say anything to defend Worgens while Hordies will say anything to defend Tauren.
    Tauren are stronger btw.

http://www.farmandranchguide.com/new...6be1fc69b.html

Now imagine the cattle is shrunk to the size of a man, and the coyote is five times larger.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I hope you are ready to repeat everything you just type for 5 or so more pages when the same bullshit brought up again and again.
    Lol yeah, maybe I should keep a pre written list of responses to copy/paste from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post

Now imagine the cattle is shrunk to the size of a man, and the coyote is five times larger.
    not sure about you but ive never seen a 10 ft man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

10+ Year Old Account

Why would you even think taurens are man sized or compare domesticated​ animals to wild ones? This is clear bias.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

i'd like to meet a over 10 foot tall man.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Lol yeah, maybe I should keep a pre written list of responses to copy/paste from.
    i'm still waiting for sources proving that coordination or awareness is connected to agility, that or for him to concede to the fact they aren't. Guess I'll be waiting a real long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    i'd like to meet a over 10 foot tall man.
    I've met one in the prison. Thats how legend of bubba started.

It takes a large pack of approx 20 wolves to bring down a bison, with claws, fangs and all. (the biggest baddest wolves against the biggest baddest bison). Add to that the only reason they are able to hunt bison is because the bison are stupid and run away rather than fight. Even then it's a dangerous game to play for the wolves. The comparison is valid in the worgen v tauren debate, I didn't know this was debate. Tauren physically are miles ahead of any other playable race.

If you expand your view outside the Warcraft mythos, minotaurs are also considerably more dangerous than werewolves.
    Last edited by Shiny212; 2017-06-07 at 03:19 PM.

Tauren aren't ten feet tall. Put your Knaak novels down.

Why would you even think taurens are man sized or compare domesticated​ animals to wild ones? This is clear bias.
    Coyotes aren't domesticated. Neither are cattle really, because they're too stupid to learn domesticated behaviors. Although it would behoove me (kek) to point out that the only reason for wild bovids to exist was to aerate soil, and die for the betterment of predators. That's why there pretty much aren't any, anymore.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawl, Blizzards internal bible or whatever you want to call it has them at 10 feet. Sean copeland additional tweeted that tauren have been shrunk down in game so they don't get stuck in doors.

Also knaak books while shit are canon.

I would totally trade tauren for actually being man sized if if meant Rhonin , vereesa and broxxigar never exsisted
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-07 at 03:25 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account

Coyotes aren't domesticated. Neither are cattle really, because they're too stupid to learn domesticated behaviors. Although it would behoove me (kek) to point out that the only reason for wild bovids to exist was to aerate soil, and die for the betterment of predators. That's why there pretty much aren't any, anymore.
    Nobody said coyotes are domesticated. I said comparing them to domesticated animals is purposely skewing the discussion. Also I'm not sure how behavior plays into domestication. Bovids exist because they do, not because a function required them to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmc454 View Post
    i'm still waiting for sources proving that coordination or awareness is connected to agility, that or for him to concede to the fact they aren't. Guess I'll be waiting a real long time
    Good luck waiting.
    Last edited by Clone; 2017-06-07 at 04:30 PM.

Tauren are by far the strongest race. There's a reason they're the best ground unit in WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    Tauren are by far the strongest race. There's a reason they're the best ground unit in WC3.
    Druids of the claw attack faster and hit harder.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing tauren have on them is health

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids of the claw attack faster and hit harder
    by your own logic druids of the viper should be the fastest.

if you are talking about wc3 units the tauren hit 3 points lower than bear form, but have pulverize. Also last time I checked worgen were not bears.
    And height, and weight, and reach, and Phsyical strength. If by health you meant stamina.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-07 at 06:07 PM.
    Holy shit lol

by your own logic druids of the viper should be the fastest.

And height, and weight, and reach, and Phsyical strength. If by health you meant stamina.
    He was talking about the units in warcraft 3, not lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Druids of the claw attack faster and hit harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we talking about taurens or druids?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Agility is body speed and cordination, if you arnt aware enough of you own body to know you are crushing g you kid you are not agile.
    Body speed and coordination has nothing to do with awareness of what's happening in the middle of a fight, especially in a One vs Many kind of fight.

Caring is one of the is not the greatest member of his race, the only other contenders are hun and hamuul.
    And that changes nothing. Find another extraordinary individual of any other race who can humiliate Garrosh Hellscream himself in a Mak'gora at 106 years old. Go, I'm waiting.

Fighting a big ass beast with a spear isn't aboutagility, is about being able to brace it in the ground and impale the beast with its own momentum, and or being able to strike true at a viral point from a distence. If they were melee hunting with swords I would agree with you that they had agility, but they dont.
    Do you think a beast ain't going to fight back just because a spear is used instead of a sword? There are beasts of any kind in the Barrens, from ginormous thunder lizards to swift and agile dragonhawks. If you believe that a decent degree of reflexes and agility would not be necessary to be a competent hunter in the Barrens than I'm afraid you would be dead in hours.

We were using bases stats then, no one seemed to like them, so I we pretty mch threw them out. Consiering tauren strength is 25 and gnome is 15. And I'm pretty sure gnomes arnt more than half as strong as tauren.
    And your reasons to deem Worgen physically stronger than Orcs were? The deeds of a non-ordinary Worgen? Because in the Warcraft movie a non-ordinary Orc threw an horse in the same way of how I would throw a trash can.

You have no proof at all of any of these claims
    Just look how they were dressed. The human had an admiral/general attire, the orc wore the random grunt attire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Are we talking about taurens or druids?
    He was talking about the units in warcraft 3 the druid of the claw in bear form in warcraft 3 hits harder and faster than the tauren but with less health. We were talking purely about warcraft 3 mechanics.

7+ Year Old Account
    They also move faster and provide more utility(have rejuvenation and damage increase buff), tauren just have more health and can do aoe damage.
    Knights were the least tanky heavy melee units but were the fastest and cheapest(not sure about that one)