Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    We got a form no one else did.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can you somehow swap back to using the old flight form graphics? This new bird form is hideous ..

that owl is ugly as shit, why the fuck its blizzard putting owl all over the druids things... not all druids are elves, fuckin lazy devs.

horrible mount completly disapointed

no thanks , i love the fact that its a form... instant flying... why would you want a mount with cast time...?

not saying i like the new owl.. but i do like that its a form

Deleted
    As a troll, I love having a standard flight form, that isn't a bat. I prefer having a new form instead of a mount, since I would never use something that I need to cast.

Its optional. I cannot say I am to worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    no thanks , i love the fact that its a form... instant flying... why would you want a mount with cast time...?
    Why does everyone assume that it being in the mount journal MUST mean it has a cast time?

Deleted
    But the real question is, how do I use the other colour variations? I've the red one, and I've seen grey/black and white ones.

LOL 4 pages of people trying to figure out WHERE the problem is..
    I reply just to get notificated if anybody finds it.

I think it's just a silly post of somebody that has too much free time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Why does everyone assume that it being in the mount journal MUST mean it has a cast time?
    Because currently there are like 400 mounts in the game that work like this?

Problems we're running into:

1. Not separated from auto travel button like we were promised.

2. Cannot be used indoors due to being grouped into auto travel.

3. Doesn't count towards mounts collected.

4. Cannot use on other Druid alts, while all other classes can use theirs on same-class alts. (Edited: can apparently toggle it on from an NPC-- ignore this point.)

5. Other classes got colorations for spec, we got ours for race-- again.

6. No landing or ground animations.

Its simple devs got lazy when they ran into problems.

Well, I was hoping for a mount just to get 1 more...the new form is ugly...so yea, glad we can disable it A LOT.

No whine here, just meeh
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    But the real question is, how do I use the other color variations? I've the red one, and I've seen grey/black and white ones.
    the color variations are race locked, for druid. troll is red and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
    the color variations are race locked, for druid. troll is red and so on.
    Okay.
    /shrug

It not being in the mount journal stated as a quick fix to a bug. They also said that if it's removal was preferred it would be left as is (which is what we have now). It seems that it was either preferred or most people just didn't care so they left it.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=261066/d...lunarwing-form

Quick heads up about a change you'll be seeing in the next build.

We've found a few issues, and we're going to need to temporarily remove the Archdruid's Lunarwing Form from the mount journal. The option to change the look of your flight form will be available as an NPC in your class hall, operating similarly to the Glyph of the Sentinel.

We're working on getting a solution to you as soon as we can, apologies and thanks!

Also, since we're here, if you prefer it this way, please let us know.
    Last edited by Doodledabble; 2017-06-07 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
    New Form that we have to switch out in the grove.
    It's truly fugly. I'm glad there's a switch to get rid of it. Leave it as it is now, don't mess with it ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    We got a form no one else did.
    Oh good. I always wanted to fight the Legion looking like the owl from Winnie the Pooh flew into a shovel at 90mph....

Deleted
    Considering how awesome Feral and Guardian legendary apearances are and even a completly new one with previous patch I find the argument of it being Lazy incredibly rude.
    If you find it ugly you still have a lot of awesome looks for your spec. But im sympethatic towards the inconvenience of having to talk to an npc to activate or deactivate it. Mind you, some old glyphs you can still use by talking to npc's as well..

10+ Year Old Account
    I like being Kaepora Gaebora.