Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sure, I still create hexweave for the bags on several chars.

Deleted
    Every time i don't have the dalaran HS avaliable, also it always have a mythic hm, brf and hfc chest waiting for me (because not having dala hs avaliable is rare). I still miss one or two pieces of transmog.

Private AH/Bank/TMog is pretty great, and you have the garrison hearthstone & the 4 hour admiral teleport thing to your shipyard
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

In my dreams man, in my dreams..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure. It's still of use to tailors and at least on the Alliance side it's not a bad place to hang out aesthetically. All of my alts are parked in garrisons.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Yep, crafting CDs for 99 twink craftables and can still make good bank from bags.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Only as an additional hearthstone, since after visiting garrison I can go to orgrimmar and then to dalaran very fast.

Maybe like 3 times, by accident cause I never set my hearth to a new place

Periodically. It's another means to get somewhere if I've been hearthing a lot. Plus, transmog stuff and whatnot.

Free invis potions, why wouldn't you go back

Yep cause WOD still makes me a ton of gold.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I haven't visited mine on any character in probably six months.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Nah.

I went back for invasions a while back but after getting my 300 mount achievement I haven't bothered with that anymore. No other reasons for me to really go to Draenor either so I haven't been there for a good while now for an specific purpose there or just passing through.

Only to use the AH.

Deleted
    Nope, i dont use it at all. Probably i should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    The garrison in Warlords of Draenor, do you still visit it?

Yes or no? Did you maybe even forgot about it?

Tried to make a poll but the page bugged up completely.
    Yes, I am actually a happy tourist of my Garrison.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I do, for the AH and a bank close by.

Yep, I can hearth there quickly and hit the AH. Also check weekly missions for mog boxes.

I do on my DH, I think its pretty nifty to have a fully buffed L3 garrison, just working on invasions now and personal AH

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Still missing one or two of the invasion mounts, so yep. Still going about every other week or so. Also still using the tailoring building to make hexweave for bags until I run out of mats finally, lol.

Oh yeah - private AH access from time to time, too.
    Just set up a barn, unlimited mats
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore