Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    This is Blizzard launcher, there is no need for other company games on there. If so, then Battle net launcher is just the same as steam.
    In an ideal world I'd prefer all of my games on one launcher so I don't have to bloat my PC with unnecessary software.

If you can see any objective reason as to why having a non-blizzard game on the launcher somehow detracts from your enjoyment of Blizzard in general then go ahead. Otherwise, it's a petty reason to be "disappointed" in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    In an ideal world I'd prefer all of my games on one launcher so I don't have to bloat my PC with unnecessary software.

If you can see any objective reason as to why having a non-blizzard game on the launcher somehow detracts from your enjoyment of Blizzard in general then go ahead. Otherwise, it's a petty reason to be "disappointed" in them.
    "Battle.net Login Queue" as i said before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

7+ Year Old Account
    when it turns out muffins lied, and they did not plan to remove the crafting mat cost for the class mounts for warlock and paladin

btw gim why do you play the game, your in an abusive relationship, every day you are crying about how shitty it is, and how you hate it
    but here you are, still playing, come on man
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The joke of a patch that is 7.2

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    6.2 was the biggest disappointment to me, twitter integration and selfie sticks..
    im pretty sure that was 6.1

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    When I received my Poney as a paladin.

Although frankly I'm personally happy with the Destiny in b.net launcher. I don't get the hate. It's not CoD we're talking here.
    I think that people are just upset because it shows that old Blizzard is really gone and we are dealing with Blizzard Activision, even though it's been that way for nearly a decade this is the most the two have been merged publicly.

Diablo 3 lack of content.

Deleted
    "Battle.net Login Queue" as i said before.
    If Overwatch, Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm have had no negative impact on battle.net login queue's then why would a sequel to an average game suddenly be a major concern?

i felt dissapointed when they droughted content after hfc... i enjoyed WoD af but well... what a way to screw it up with 14months of that raid lol

Deleted
    everyday since cataclysm released, each time we strayed further and further away from the world of warcraft we "nostalgia bois" fell in love with.

Warlords of Draenor. From the day it was announced and through all of the development and when it was live...nothing but disappointment.

I'm not very keen on the whole D3 Necromancer and the idea it will likely cost near as much as a full-fledged expansion, but even if that were to be the truth, it would still pale in comparison to WoD.

Deleted
    I cry myself to sleep every night ever since they removed combat rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    Every Tuesday since 7.2 or whenever the Broken Shore opened
    This, big time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple as it goes.
    Mine was when they announced that Destiny is gonna be part of the battle.net launcher.

What about yours?

I chose not to level a my shaman this xpac, because they ALWAYS, ALWAYS fuck with them. Despite the fact that beta and the pre-patch had enhancement VERY close to resembling something in WotLK. I was reluctant to level one because I knew they were going to change something...

So I actually waited, and leveled my shaman as an alt, and full intended to main it again in ToS. Then patch notes came out...
    It never ceases to amaze me how they fucking try and fix shit that isn't broken. They have ruined enhancement rotation AGAIN. Like I knew they would.

Although as I write this, its probably less of disappointment and more like living up to expectations. If you're reading this... FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuesday class mount quest.

I was expecting an epic quest filled with lore and challenges after sooooo many weeks of boring quests. Instead i bought stuff from AH, did yet another invasion and grinded like 12 moonkins it was given to me....

The conclusion of the Legionfall quest chain. I guess I have myself to blame to expect something out of the ordinair after doing pointless grind quests for this ''epic chain'' for the past 8 weeks or so.

i dunno they dissapoint me pretty much with every expansion.. but mostly minor stuff but there are some major stuff ofc.
    but that's what i get for playing a game that doesn't cater to only me i guess
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foaming Clean View Post
    I think that people are just upset because it shows that old Blizzard is really gone and we are dealing with Blizzard Activision, even though it's been that way for nearly a decade this is the most the two have been merged publicly.
    I definitely understand the fear. Ever since Blizzard and Activision merged together, there has been a strong "worry" about Blizzard losing its independance. However, Blizzard has retained it almost entirely. The reality is that Blizzard is too big and has become its biggest hindrance. Destiny itself will (hopefully) be a great game with its own merits and since it has a very Blizzard-ish approach to MMOs, I think it is the perfect game to add.

Now if it was CoD I'd have an entirely different speech.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    7.1.5 enhancement shaman changes...

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to hear the convoluted reasoning behind this.
    Impact on token prices, fear of cross-overs between the games ("forced" playing of one for rewards - like HoTS did).
    Those are two I have seen mentioned.

The token impact was an annoyance for me, but it isn't like that has been unique to that case.
    I just got over it, and moved on which to be honest gives me more reason to look at better ways of earning my gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    i dunno they dissapoint me pretty much with every expansion.. but mostly minor stuff but there are some major stuff ofc.
    but that's what i get for playing a game that doesn't cater to only me i guess
    Pity more people don't get that, or they don't want to accept it anyway.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-06-07 at 07:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When we coined the term "Jay Wilsoned". Something about Ret Paladins in Legion too.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.