10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    ey wuts up gamboys we're less than a week for kingdom hearts 3 and xenoblade 2 news :33333

You were silly for going xbox in tye first place.
    I had my reasons. One of which being Forza. And the other was my friends. Also in the beginning, Xbox was being pushed as the central entertainment system for your living room, and PS was pushing games. But as it got closer to release, there was a flip flop. Suddenly Xbox was all about the games and pulled a bunch of things people weren't interested in. At that time, Sony decided to push the home entertainment center non-sense.

All of that together is why I chose Xbox. And yes, I have been recently regretting that decision.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I had my reasons. One of which being Forza. And the other was my friends. Also in the beginning, Xbox was being pushed as the central entertainment system for your living room, and PS was pushing games. But as it got closer to release, there was a flip flop. Suddenly Xbox was all about the games and pulled a bunch of things people weren't interested in. At that time, Sony decided to push the home entertainment center non-sense.

All of that together is why I chose Xbox. And yes, I have been recently regretting that decision.
    Your first mistake was trusting microsoft. They said they were expecting xbone to selling around a billion units. Only buy consoles for games because pc is the central entertainment system, which took them a good decade to realize which is why all the xbone games are cross buy for pc now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your first mistake was trusting microsoft. They said they were expecting xbone to selling around a billion units. Only buy consoles for games because pc is the central entertainment system, which took them a good decade to realize which is why all the xbone games are cross buy for pc now.
    When I got the XB1, I was just getting out of college, and moving into my own place and a few other things that kept my finances tight. If building a PC was an option, I could have done that. But I just didn't have a grand laying around, so I went with the cheaper option of buying a console.

I was always a Sony/Nintendo guy. That was until my PS3's optical drive died. At that time, my friend introduced me to Forza 4, so I bought an Xbox 360 to play with him. Since I fell in love with the series, and made many friends that I played with daily, I felt the XB1 would be the logical step so I can continue playing Forza with my friends, plus other games.

The point is, I have now learned not to trust MS. It took me a 1/2 a generation with the 360, and up to this point in this generation to learn that lesson. So fortunately, in my case, it didn't take long to learn, I was just late to the show. lol.

I'm just hoping the scorpio will double as a steam box. Then I can play Nier on a 4k screen.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2017-06-07 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I'm just hoping the scorpio will double as a steam box.
    That would be a game changer. An Xbox, and PC in 1 package? That would be an excellent way to save the XBox this generation. Sadly though, I doubt it would happen.

Square Enix put out their timetable and while most of it is exactly as i predicted just basically adverts for products we already know about again there is some intersting stuff. Theres "exploring the FFXV universe" which i would say is 'bad interesting' because they need to finally let that decade long nightmare die and move on, but its square enix the brand exercise machine so i expect another 'decade of lightning' with notics till everyones sick of him only with more forced memes this time. But on the other hand the whole thing ends with "Emils Special E3 Message" which is easily the most interesting thing to me. Though its probably just another song

- - - Updated - - -

Something i've noticed about this weeks pre e3 trailers for 3ds games: almost all of them are like 5% in game content tops. You know hardwares showing its age when devs refuse to actually show what it looks like across the board like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the new Assassin's Creed is set in Ancient Egypt.

Yeah, XBox was never a choice for me because 95% of the games come out for PC too. PlayStation on the other hand has many different games, including many truly exclusive ones.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    you dont say, no one couldve ever guessed this

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I mean that was only leaked like 1 year ago but yea...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a shock, besides japan where honestly... the game would be generic as fuck, Egypt was the next logical leap.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Not a shock, besides japan where honestly... the game would be generic as fuck, Egypt was the next logical leap.
    If the failtaku leak is 100% legit then it's not just Egypt but the entire Mediterranean including Greece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If the failtaku leak is 100% legit then it's not just Egypt but the entire Mediterranean including Greece.
    that would be pretty sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you guys' predictions for this year's E3? Here's mine:

Microsoft - Taking steps towards improving their exclusive library. They've got a difficult road ahead of them and I highly doubt they'll be able to fix their exclusive problems this year. Overall decent press conference. Nothing special.

Nintendo - Has potential but I feel like they've kinda blown their load in year one. Metroid is the big one for them to show off if it's gonna appear this year. Fire Emblem Switch is exciting but after FE: Heroes and Shadows of Valentia I feel like people are pretty sated on FE for now and it won't have as big a splash. I think their presser will be decent to potentially great.

Sony - Once again they've blown their load but Sony has been full of surprises this year so who knows. Even without showing off new games they've got a solid lineup. I'm gonna say it'll be decent but nothing special with the slight possibility of our minds being blown.

EA could be great if they show off hella Star Wars, Ubisoft is gonna be horrible, and Bethesda is gonna be interesting.

MS- Scorpio is 6TFs, oh wait did we mention it's 6TF? BTW it's 6TF. We have no games but our system is 6TF.

Nintendo- Hefty dose of Mario and Splatoon 2. Only new games(that people will care about) I could see being announced is a Smash 4 port and whatever Retro is working on.

Sony- Big push for God of War, Days Gone, Detroit, Spiderman as well as their marketing partnered games- CoD, SW, RDR2, Destiny 2. Don't think there will be any major surprises but I do think we will get a new game from Sucker Punch.

If this happens tho... Sony will once again have blown everyone's mind with something no one expected. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387507
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-06-08 at 04:01 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    What are you guys' predictions for this year's E3? Here's mine:

Microsoft - Taking steps towards improving their exclusive library. They've got a difficult road ahead of them and I highly doubt they'll be able to fix their exclusive problems this year. Overall decent press conference. Nothing special.

Nintendo - Has potential but I feel like they've kinda blown their load in year one. Metroid is the big one for them to show off if it's gonna appear this year. Fire Emblem Switch is exciting but after FE: Heroes and Shadows of Valentia I feel like people are pretty sated on FE for now and it won't have as big a splash. I think their presser will be decent to potentially great.

Sony - Once again they've blown their load but Sony has been full of surprises this year so who knows. Even without showing off new games they've got a solid lineup. I'm gonna say it'll be decent but nothing special with the slight possibility of our minds being blown.

EA could be great if they show off hella Star Wars, Ubisoft is gonna be horrible, and Bethesda is gonna be interesting.
    Microsoft - sports, tv, backwards compatability, HERE IS MORE EXCLUSIVES! *also on pc
    Sony - Actual games, dad of war of us, sports, HERE IS MORE EXCLUSIVES! *also on pc
    Nintendo - Wild card. I expect everything, but we'll get nothing again. XENOBLADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Microsoft - sports, tv, backwards compatability, HERE IS MORE EXCLUSIVES! *also on pc
    Sony - Actual games, dad of war of us, sports, HERE IS MORE EXCLUSIVES! *also on pc
    Nintendo - Wild card. I expect everything, but we'll get nothing again. XENOBLADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Since when do Sony or Microsoft ever bother with sports? Unless you consider racing games as sports games.

- - - Updated - - -

MS- Scorpio is 6TFs, oh wait did we mention it's 6TF? BTW it's 6TF. We have no games but our system is 6TF.

Nintendo- Hefty dose of Mario and Splatoon 2. Only new games(that people will care about) I could see being announced is a Smash 4 port and whatever Retro is working on.

Sony- Big push for God of War, Days Gone, Detroit, Spiderman as well as their marketing partnered games- CoD, SW, RDR2, Destiny 2. Don't think there will be any major surprises but I do think we will get a new game from Sucker Punch.

If this happens tho... Sony will once again have blown everyone's mind with something no one expected. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387507
    How tf would Rockstar have time for that? It'd be cool though. Never played the first Bully.

Forgot about Sucker Punch. Yeah it's about time for them to show something. Also, I HIGHLY doubt it, but if Bloodborne 2 comes, it's gonna be Year of Dreams part 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Since when do Sony or Microsoft ever bother with sports? Unless you consider racing games as sports games.

- - - Updated - - -

How tf would Rockstar have time for that? It'd be cool though. Never played the first Bully.

Forgot about Sucker Punch. Yeah it's about time for them to show something. Also, I HIGHLY doubt it, but if Bloodborne 2 comes, it's gonna be Year of Dreams part 3.
    Do you miss at least one of them always has nba live and madden every single year? Deff gonna be at least in their trailer reels at the start.

dont do this to me, dont get me hyped up for one of my favorite games of all time.

bully is like everything about school that was ever great

if it gets announced i will lose my fuckin shit ive been waiting for years @_@

damn near 2 console generations for that shit

- - - Updated - - -

bully is also one of the few games along with kingdom hearts 2 and the pokemon games that ive 100% completed more than once

- - - Updated - - -

i originally bought it for ps2, then got it for the wii as well. is there a pc port? i have to replay it now
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    is there a pc port? i have to replay it now
    It's on PC, PS4(as a PS2 classic with trophies) and Xbox One(via 360 BC).

Also I wouldn't get too excited, high chance it was just some intern looking to troll small chance it was legit and a leak.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-06-08 at 06:29 AM.