Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    hey if you think this is mentally stimulating beyond cheap entertainment then more power to you. I just find it amusing how a woman with any kind of figure beyond.. IDK a snowboard is fat to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Let's be scientific then instead of focusing on subjectivity. If Mei was real, her BMI wouldn't be "normal weight" but rather "overweight" or even "fat". Those arms, the tits, and (as said above) the legs and face, are telltale signs.
    This. Exactly this.

I mean mister SkyHigh, You live in the USA, which means what you call average, is considered fat everywhere else.
    Truth is, like Segus said, if she were real, she would be overweight, thus fat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Just told them the same. At least here, Mei would be considered fat.
    No, she wouldn't. Not in Belgium, not in Sweden. I spend plenty of time in both countries to have a pretty good idea what the average girl/woman looks like and how they are perceived by men, or society.
    Mei is curvy, simple as that. Her figure is exaggerated though.

The concept art with the phone also has some errors. Her right elbow and forearm are unrealistically big compared to her left arm, even in a position where you flex your biceps and forearm flexor muscle. It's simply not a correct proportion, lending the perception that she's fat due to her massive right forearm.

She reminds me of Kat Denning in that drawing, who I don't consider to be fat. She's simply not a perfect size 6.

Besides, fat chicks don't jump around like every other Mei player ingame. At least you can hear Roadhog panting from start to finish.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-06-07 at 08:43 PM.

She has more than a little fat as is seen in the picture we talked about and ingame.
    I also didn't just ask for you to look at the belly. Quoted my post again since you didn't seem to see it after I told it to you before.

Yes healthy people have body fat, but not in the amount she does.

Unless you live in the USA, Mei is considered fat. You're just trying to support your point with saying you have a degree instead of giving proper arguments.

You're just circlejerking yourself over and over again: You: Mei isn't fat look at this picture!>Me: Yes she is. She would be considered fat irl unless you live in a country with a high % of obesity>You: But healthy people have body fat!> Me: Yes, but she's still got more than that's healthy> You: But look in the picture! She isn't fat!, etc etc etc.

I just said that she has more fat than is normal, so you will just refer to her belly in the picture again.

Your discussion skills are pretty laughable for a moderator. Please support your arguments with facts, observations, etc. instead of repeating the same things over and over again.
    You are so grossly misrepresenting what I've said it's almost sad honestly.

I told you what she would look like if she was fat, I told you how her face is just her genetics, and how her neck wouldn't be so slim if she was fat, and then I explained how her arms still have a clear defined shape to them, while fatter arms would look far more saggy and not as tone.

Instead, you keep falling back to "Well, NOT IN THE EU THOUGH", and then just deflecting repeatedly.

She doesn't have more fat than normal. Maybe you're just used to people with less fat than normal.

This. Exactly this.

I mean mister SkyHigh, You live in the USA, which means what you call average, is considered fat everywhere else.
    And all bodybuilders are considered fat by BMI.

Are we really trying to use BMI for a character that we have no idea of her actual weight as proof that she's fat? And you're saying our arguments are bad...?

This. Exactly this.

I mean mister SkyHigh, You live in the USA, which means what average people call fat, may be average where you come from.
    BMI is a garbage metric for measuring peoples health just so we're clear. and again I live within an hours drive of the Hollywood sign in LA. I drive by liposuction billboards all the god damn time. no no what counts as normal for you and I mean you, probably counts as anorexic for everyone else.

I'll have to double check, but I "think" one of her Summer Games weight lifter skins has painted nails.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I'll have to double check, but I "think" one of her Summer Games weight lifter skins has painted nails.
    Her default skin has pink nail polish on.

http://img05.deviantart.net/15ad/i/2...69-d9bm4ox.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Her default skin has pink nail polish on.

http://img05.deviantart.net/15ad/i/2...69-d9bm4ox.png
    And lip gloss it seems.

Let me also say that might be one of the weirdest MMO-C discussion I've been in this year. The fact that this went to page 2 is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    And lip gloss it seems.

Let me also say that might be one of the weirdest MMO-C discussion I've been in this year. The fact that this went to page 2 is a mystery.
    Well, I mean, one could also point out she clearly has to put a bit of effort into her hair.

She clearly does care about her appearance, personality wise, but I mean, don't most, if not all bodybuilders?

Also I keep forgetting you can set pages to have more than 20 posts, so it's page 4 for me, but this happens every like, every few months, someone tries to claim Mei is fat, and the forum blows up.

You are so grossly misrepresenting what I've said it's almost sad honestly.

I told you what she would look like if she was fat, I told you how her face is just her genetics, and how her neck wouldn't be so slim if she was fat, and then I explained how her arms still have a clear defined shape to them, while fatter arms would look far more saggy and not as tone.

Instead, you keep falling back to "Well, NOT IN THE EU THOUGH", and then just deflecting repeatedly.

She doesn't have more fat than normal. Maybe you're just used to people with less fat than normal.

And all bodybuilders are considered fat by BMI.

Are we really trying to use BMI for a character that we have no idea of her actual weight as proof that she's fat? And you're saying our arguments are bad...?
    1. I responded to what you said. You can't blame your lack of discussion skills on me. If you can't get your point across, thats your mistake, not mine.
    2. Calling someone sad is a personal attack and not a good basis to continue a discussion with you.
    3. Bodybuilders consist mainly of muscle. Mei does not. You're just embarrassing yourself with making this comparison.

You also keep circlejerking so there no point further discussing this with you.

Deleted
    the Rock counts as obese according to the BMI scale as well, so.... I don't really trust it.
    My little brother, who is a ripped Crossfit coach, almost failed his law enforcement exams due to his BMI. The guy is as fit as a young bull and absolutely killed their tests, comfortably setting best times for the entire class. We almost hired a lawyer to sue the medical examiner before they let him pass

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I mean, one could also point out she clearly has to put a bit of effort into her hair.

She clearly does care about her appearance, personality wise, but I mean, don't most, if not all bodybuilders?
    Check female powerlifters at a meet, they often have their nails done before lifting several micwinis.

It's an easy test to spot the insecure male who feels threatened by muscular women (not that I fancy them though :x)

No, she wouldn't. Not in Belgium, not in Sweden. I spend plenty of time in both countries to have a pretty good idea what the average girl/woman looks like and how they are perceived by men, or society.
    Mei is curvy, simple as that. Her figure is exaggerated though.

The concept art with the phone also has some errors. Her right elbow and forearm are unrealistically big compared to her left arm, even in a position where you flex your biceps and forearm flexor muscle. It's simply not a correct proportion, lending the perception that she's fat due to her massive right forearm.

She reminds me of Kat Denning in that drawing, who I don't consider to be fat. She's simply not a perfect size 6.

Besides, fat chicks don't jump around like every other Mei player ingame. At least you can hear Roadhog panting from start to finish.
    Play the game. Look at her legs. Look at the picture earlier in this thread. Look at her arms, her face, her belly. Then you'll see.
    Mei is not considered curvy, she's fat. I mean the proof is there if you dare go outside.

- - - Updated - - -

BMI is a garbage metric for measuring peoples health just so we're clear. and again I live within an hours drive of the Hollywood sign in LA. I drive by liposuction billboards all the god damn time. no no what counts as normal for you and I mean you, probably counts as anorexic for everyone else.
    "Something proves my point wrong, so it's garbage"

LOL.

7+ Year Old Account
    This. Exactly this.

this is the most stupid thing i have heard all day, you really dont go out a lot do you?

Formerly known as Arafal

1. I responded to what you said. You can't blame your lack of discussion skills on me. If you can't get your point across, thats your mistake, not mine.
    2. Calling someone sad is a personal attack and not a good basis to continue a discussion with you.
    3. Bodybuilders consist mainly of muscle. Mei does not. You're just embarrassing yourself with making this comparison.

You also keep circlejerking so there no point further discussing this with you.
    If I keep repeating myself according to you, and you STILL are not getting what I'm saying, then that's on you, don't point the fingers elsewhere.

If you're having an issue understanding my point, ask. Don't start blaming others.

The point is still BMI is a completely ridiculous way to judge weight, because it deals in absolutes, which body figures are not, and to add onto this, yet again, we don't know Mei's weight. It's silly to say "Well, her BMI would say she's fat!" when we don't have that information.

Deleted
    Play the game. Look at her legs. Look at the picture earlier in this thread. Look at her arms, her face, her belly. Then you'll see.
    Mei is not considered curvy, she's fat. I mean the proof is there if you dare go outside.

- - - Updated - - -
    You keep on bringing this up. Experience on the internet has taught me that it's mostly the cave dwelling virgins who dare others to go outside more, or imply that others don't know what they are talking about because they are insecure gamers spending their days behind closed curtains. It's a paradox, but that's the beauty of anon life.

You've proven your lack of an argument, it's time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    this is the most stupid thing i have heard all day, you really dont go out a lot do you?
    Read my previous reply and look why it is really stupid what you just said.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep on bringing this up. Experience on the internet has taught me that it's mostly the cave dwelling virgins who dare others to go outside more. It's a paradox, but that's the beauty of anon life.

You've proven your lack of an argument, it's time to move on.
    Read my previous reply's. "Experience on the internet has taught me...." stopped reading here. Never mind bro.

LOL.
    oh shit guyz look out, Mr. Masterba-debater is flexing those logic muskels all over us! yes just tell me how wrong I am that'll show me!

Deleted

LOL.
    No, BMI is scientifically a garbage metric. That's a fact that is not up for debate or ridicule. And LOL is not an argument, not where I'm from. Maybe what you consider eloquence is considered inarticulate everywhere else.

This thread is going nowhere, you just can't have a proper discussion with a troll. Scrolling through your post history reveals a striking pattern of aberrant behavior. I advise you, and I can because I'm a licensed mental health professional (true story), to seek the cause of your online actions and work on correcting it.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-06-07 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Mei isn't even fat...
    Yeah... yeah she is. Calling her "THICC" does not make her not fat.

If I keep repeating myself according to you, and you STILL are not getting what I'm saying, then that's on you, don't point the fingers elsewhere.

If you're having an issue understanding my point, ask. Don't start blaming others.

The point is still BMI is a completely ridiculous way to judge weight, because it deals in absolutes, which body figures are not, and to add onto this, yet again, we don't know Mei's weight. It's silly to say "Well, her BMI would say she's fat!" when we don't have that information.
    I get what you're saying, you're just repeating yourself. You're wrong, but are afraid to admit it because " MUH MODERATOR". You're just trying to blame everyone but yourself for losing an argument on the internet. Pretty sad.

Also you're on the same page as the other guy "Something proves my point wrong, so it's garbage".

Since you're unwilling to have a proper discussion, or actually reflecting on your mistakes and trying to improve, I'm just going to have to put you on ignore.

Countless times have I proven you wrong, yet you keep repeating the same sentences.

Bmi is flawed and I've heard percentage of body fat is a better measurement.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!