Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    oh shit guyz look out, Mr. Masterba-debater is flexing those logic muskels all over us! yes just tell me how wrong I am that'll show me!
    You're just embarrassing yourself at this point my man. Take your leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop with the bickering about whether or not Mei is "technically fat". Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    No, BMI is scientifically a garbage metric. That's a fact that is not up for debate or ridicule. And LOL is not an argument, not where I'm from. Maybe what you consider eloquence is considered inarticulate everywhere else.

This thread is going nowhere, you just can't have a proper discussion with a troll.
    It's not a fact. That's an opinion. If you can't distinguish those two, then please get some education. Calling someone a troll because you can't find a way to prove him wrong is just rediculous.

The LOL was not an argument, just a response because I found that really funny to read.

edit: "Im a moderator and can't have a proper discussion, so I tell my mod friend to come in and say we can't discuss about it anymore."

Grow up Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yeah... yeah she is. Calling her "THICC" does not make her not fat.
    Blizzard has called Mei thin on occasion. I'm not sure if that's them being pc or Mei's winter gear making her look extra thick... It contradicts her concept art as well but blizzard gonna blizzard..

There's nothing wrong with being thick. It's being obese or fat because both require the problem to be excessive. Mei isn't fit but also isn't a land whale either. I'd use the word overweight covers the whole Nannie yards.

She is currently best girl though... Thick thighs save lives!
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-06-07 at 09:20 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    You're just embarrassing yourself at this point my man. Take your leave.
    says the guy whose argument at this point is "no you!" nah i'm having too much fun watching you not do the thing you claim to care about in this thread, it's delicious irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Please stop with the bickering about whether or not Mei is "technically fat". Thank you.
    stop talking about THIS stupid topic and talk about the other stupid topic! /shakes fist

10+ Year Old Account
    Well she'd have a cunt for starters. Women suffering from steroid viralization like squaring jaw and deeper voice lose most feminine traits.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

says the guy whose argument at this point is "no you!" nah i'm having too much fun watching you not do the thing you claim to care about in this thread, it's delicious irony.
    Not really, because you would have quoted that instead if that really were the case.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Not really, because you would have quoted that instead if that really were the case.
    and now you're just not making sense anymore /yawn time to move on I guess.

and now you're just not making sense anymore /yawn time to move on I guess.
    Dude. Support your arguments. You're just throwing statements around without supporting them. Please point me out on what made you think I was making a "no you" argument. It seems to me that you're just trolling me right now. I don't really want to accuse people of that, but for now I guess we're moving on with you on ignore.

Derailing threads is bad. Continuing to do so after a mod warning is worse. Being jerks to each other is never okay.

Closing this.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions