Thread: End Boss 7.3

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    makes no sense. Why would she be a dreadlord? Dreadlords are master manipulators, they turn leaders against eachother, turn them mad, etc. Why then would she exile herself at the beginning of the expansion then? A pretty stupid dreadlord. If she wants to destroy or take control over the Kirin'Tor, she would have accepted the horde, or at least stayed around, and plotting to turn the council of six against each other, or sabotaging their efforts.
    Exactly this. If she is a dreadlord, she is probably the dreadlord that the other dreadlords make fun of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    Sargeras.
    It will be a gimmick fight like the Deathwing one. In the end it'll be Illidan and the Army of Light that will deal the last blow but it will leave the universe ripe for the Void Lords. It'll start with N'zoth rising with Azshara and then the next xpack we will have to deal with the Void Lords.
    Not if the Titans empower us and make us all the size of a planet(yes they are dead but their souls linger)! The fight would take place in space or maybe the nether! That'd be dope.

To defeat Sargeras, we'll need to absorb the essence of our Artifact weapons. This will give us the power necessary to fight him and survive, and also explain why they will no longer be part of the equation in the next expansion (lore-wise, they'll weaken and become useless in the time between the Sargeras fight and the expansion, with us officially "parting" with them at the start of the next expansion).

This could also be an explanation for certain artifact traits becoming baseline and carrying over to future weapons (especially rotational abilities that are worth keeping around).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Not if the Titans empower us and make us all the size of a planet(yes they are dead but their souls linger)! The fight would take place in space or maybe the nether! That'd be dope.
    the chronicle very clearly describes their state.

they are dead, all that's left of them is some energy sparks in the keepers.
    except aman'thul, who's last small remnant should be in wrathion.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    the chronicle very clearly describes their state.

they are dead, all that's left of them is some energy sparks in the keepers.
    except aman'thul, who's last small remnant should be in wrathion.
    Yep, that's why i said lingers.

I think Sargeras is still disembodied, so he's going to have to posses something or someone. Guldan failed trying to do that with Illidan, but i wonder if they would ever entertain the thought of Argus itself. Or some other major character he can control or simply make a new and more powerful avatar etc.

Sargeras should be the last boss but it should work similar to the Halls of Reflection when the Lich king was walking after us. Just have him show up in his Titan form and start punching the planet! The fight will be us deflecting his attacks while making a mad dash for the portal back to Azeroth to seal the tomb portal.

Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    I hope its Sargeras, this whole Legion thing needs to conclude now, its starting to drag.
    my thoughts exactly. they're starting to feel like pests now more than anything. it's a bit old now, i'd love to go against a new enemy, like how MoP was handled.

I hope Broxigar is still alive on Argus, manage to survive for thousends of years, having guerrilla warfare against the Legion. I mean, every other character now the days seems to somehow manage to survive and comeback without questioning, I think he should be one of them, then he becomes Warchief of the Horde. Yeeeeeh~

Other then that, I don't think Sargeras is the end boss, I don't think Illidan ain't gonna be a boss either, the community love him to much so Blizzard won't sacrifice him.
    Some sort of a sub version of Sargeras, An Avatar again or something.

Broxigar will be the end boss

Homophobia is so gay.

The KJ fight has an entirely new mechanic for wow - the complete blackout. Perhaps we are set for some super darky Void/Nzoth fights in 7.3?

I really hope they'll do an 180 and have the last boss be someone completely unexpected, like Azshara for example. Guess why you haven't seen her lately? Because she's been swinging with the big guys over at Argus. Some twist like that would really make things exciting imo. Just like with Garrosh and Archimonde. I doubt many people, at the beginning of the expacs, expected them to be the end-game bosses.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Exactly this. If she is a dreadlord, she is probably the dreadlord that the other dreadlords make fun of.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a Dreadlord, but controlled by the void would be a more likely scenario. What have all old god/void controlled beings in lore ever done? They exile themselves deep and far away from anyone, all the old god minions are deep underground, and so are they, which is maybe where Jaina is since shes MIA. My guess is shes corrupted by Nzoth and hiding deep underground with the faceless ones

It's gonna be Azshara and Kael