Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    1) Whats your usage of the class mounts going to be like long-term (frequently used, sometimes, not frequently)? If choosing sometimes or not frequently, does the common availability of the mounts play into your desire to use them in the long-term?
    Frequently/sometimes. And common availability has nothing to it. I choose mounts according to class and my general "feel" how certain mount suits it. Class and its mount has to go togther. For example - my Druid has Flight Form, no real need to have a mount. But during late BC I started farming both rep and gold for a Cenarion War Hippogryph. Finished at the start of WotLK (still remember doing almost 2 lvls on those ears in Borean Tundra). CWH is my Druid's mount ever since. And I got Lunarwing Form because I use it and I like it. For short flights I prefer form (insta cast), for longer ones I use mount.

Another example is Warlock - I managed to snatch Headless Horseman mount for my Affliction (while using default Dreadsteed as Demo). Warlock's Class mount will be nice alternative. In the end I'll be probably using all class mounts rather frequently, Paladin one for sure as default since I still miss Charger on my Draenei. Those mounts are well designed and really into-class feel.

2) Do the class mounts lower your desire at all to farm or acquire other cool looking mounts? If yes, would you go as far to say you feel like this is the one of the few mounts you'll ever need for the foreseeable future?
    Not at all. I consider myself a rare mount collector. If I like it I'll probably farm it just to add it to my collection. So far i was lucku enough to get almost all I wanted, the ones I'm missing are not desired much but if I get them they would be nice addition.

And your 2nd question is partially true in certain cases. Paladin, Rogue and Demon Hunter for sure. My Draenei Paladin will finally get paladin-ish horse back, Rogue will get fitting Raven and Demon Hunter gets perfectly suiting Fel Bat. Those three classes have mounts I'll ever need in the foreseeable future. The rest? Druid with her shapeshifting can easily use both (new form and my old mount), Priest will have an option (Dark Phoenix or this new Owl). Overall class mounts will introduce nice additional option. Only Warrior is unimpressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you could herb without dismounting off of them like the sky golem variants. They should make an item engineers craft that you keep in your bags letting you get the functionality with all mounts. I'd give up a bag slot for that.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I probably won't use any mounts besides the class mount.

But I still want to farm mounts just for the sake of getting them.

1) I'm a hunter, so my mount is considered by my in-game relatives and by myself a pretty cool mount. So I think I am going to use it until I get bored of it or want to switch things up.

2) I only used to farm very few mounts, like Invincible and Mimiron's head, but I no longer farm mounts as I don't care that much about them. I do have 200 mounts, but the class mount doesn't change my mind about farming more.

Deleted
    1) Whats your usage of the class mounts going to be like long-term (frequently used, sometimes, not frequently)? If choosing sometimes or not frequently, does the common availability of the mounts play into your desire to use them in the long-term?

2) Do the class mounts lower your desire at all to farm or acquire other cool looking mounts? If yes, would you go as far to say you feel like this is the one of the few mounts you'll ever need for the foreseeable future?
    1. The nice ones get a spot on my Favourite list and will show up randomly as often as the Random button allows it. I don't care what other people ride or don't ride, my game, my mount, my preference matters, not theirs. The ones that doesn't get a spot, will most likely only be used when there's 2 sundays followed by a thursday in the third month of autumn.

2. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecreamcake View Post
    What class is this? Druid? Druid flight form is now a two seater?
    Of course it's a Druid /flex

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really care about them.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hunter mount is nice looking but has that damn silly bounce too it when using it as a land mount....I hate mounts that bounce ......I'll stay with my Cloudwing mount...its beautiful looking.....my Druids....they will stay with their old flight form.....the new Lunarowl is nice looking but the damn thing won't land and hate idling in the air like that....still have Shaman and Mage ones to get....of all the new mounts I can get I think they only new class mount I will use if I do is the Shaman one....rest just don't impress me that much..again Cloudwing is prettier...

Someone just confirmed that ALL TWENTY ONE mounts count towards the mount gathering achievement, so get cracking.

The only REAL FUCKING BULLSHIT is how only death knights get three new battle pets, and only after beating one version of the mage tower, and those pets have no shared models in game.

Warlock one is gated behind a second invasion, thanks for that blizz. Frikkin stupid timers.

But looks super badass.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

If I ever level up my monk then monk class mount will stay for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Warlock one is gated behind a second invasion, thanks for that blizz. Frikkin stupid timers.

But looks super badass.
    Also you have to pay for overpriced potion etc. It looks cool, but it also suck a bit since it is basically same mount, just in 'HD'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by felix014 View Post
    As an elemental shaman, they need to add multiple color choices for ppl who care about transmog.Regardles, as this mount makes me mine/herb without dismounting i'll be using it 24/7.
    You will be quite disillusioned once the Nether Disruptor buff runs out later today

Quote Originally Posted by felix014 View Post
    As an elemental shaman, they need to add multiple color choices for ppl who care about transmog.Regardles, as this mount makes me mine/herb without dismounting i'll be using it 24/7.
    Are you sure that's not the nether disruptor buff you are talking about (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=240985/reinforced-reins)?

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    The only REAL FUCKING BULLSHIT is how only death knights get three new battle pets, and only after beating one version of the mage tower, and those pets have no shared models in game.
    Uh, what does it even have to do with mage tower? You need to unlock concordance on a specific artifact to buy them. In the same manner paladins get extra mount recolours if they have concordance (but these are not restricted to corresponding spec, you can for example use the holy mount as ret if you had concordance on holy). You just need to respec to be in correct spec to buy it.

Not sure why for example Hunters and Paladins get these extra mount recolours but Warrior one just switches by spec? While for mage or priest specific colours are embedded in their spec fantasy (arcane is purple, shadow is dark, etc.) I found no lore reasoning why warriors have red / black / purple tied to specific specs. And why the black one isn't the prot one since the prot artifact is made of black dragonscale?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Uh, what does it even have to do with mage tower? You need to unlock concordance on a specific artifact to buy them. In the same manner paladins get extra mount recolours if they have concordance (but these are not restricted to corresponding spec, you can for example use the holy mount as ret if you had concordance on holy). You just need to respec to be in correct spec to buy it.

Not sure why for example Hunters and Paladins get these extra mount recolours but Warrior one just switches by spec? While for mage or priest specific colours are embedded in their spec fantasy (arcane is purple, shadow is dark, etc.) I found no lore reasoning why warriors have red / black / purple tied to specific specs. And why the black one isn't the prot one since the prot artifact is made of black dragonscale?
    don't try use logic when it comes to blizzard, you'll just lose IQ points and become as stupid as them.

these mounts were rushed, the whole questline is shit pointless busywork, no real signs of passion and care went into this questline at all, just a bunch of slackers wanting their paycheck.

i have it, but i have invincible and the icc achievement mounts, so the dk class mount just isnt that great to me.

1. No usage although I do like to use them on low level alts. Being fairly common probably does play into not using it along with it not matching transmogs which is usually how I pick my mount.

2. No again I'm a mount collector and more variety is always good. I certainly dont think any of the class mounts are the end all be all of mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Purple Warlock mount. I'll probably use it for a long time.

No, I still collect mounts.

The paladin one is going to replace my usage of the Argent Charger.

Overall though, ehhh. Was planning to use it more at first, but then Clutch of Ji-Kun finally dropped the same night I got the class mount.