Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yeah, its not like we're paying blizzard to make us happy. Right? We're paying them to feel miserable.
    I don't pay them lol.

I wonder mostly now about the Legionfall rep requirement... Does this mean that on every character we want Class mounts for, we'll have to reach Legionfall Revered/Exalted...?

WTF, MMOC, why use this buggy badly optimized Twitch player, which constantly crashes?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Indeed and Taurens always look bad on horse based mounts as well.
    Tauren paladins look lame by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I wonder mostly now about the Legionfall rep requirement... Does this mean that on every character we want Class mounts for, we'll have to reach Legionfall Revered/Exalted...?
    Probably. From the way I read it though once all parts are out you can do all 11 quests in 2 weeks to get to exalted which should make it easier to get on alts. Admittedly I could be wrong though.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its not like we're paying blizzard to make us happy. Right? We're paying them to feel miserable.
    not everyone pays them
    and these mounts are making alot of people happy, just because they are not making you happy, does not mean they are not making lots of others happy.

if they make the game perfect, all the classes are perfectly balanced, the game becomes free, constant free content, no pay to win, the literal perfect game
    "eh i dont like my class blizzard fucking sucks"

welp somone doesent like it so it must be wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    WTF, MMOC, why use this buggy badly optimized Twitch player, which constantly crashes?

Tauren paladins look lame by themselves.
    because they are owned by twitch...?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    it does not take THAT long really, but yeah you will
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Monk mount is by far the best in terms of theme, design and colors. Actually everyone in the game wants a tiger tbh as mount and many people were farming like crazy for similar tiger mounts. Hell...some even paid real money or millions of in game gold for similar tiger mounts. The only problem is the flying animation which is....meh.
    Shaman mount is a flying sperm but look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    My mage mount is so shit, blizzard hates mages in Legion so much, they just don't care at this point, first 7.1.5 now this, thanks blizzard. This is the most uninspired pathetic mount i've ever seen in this game.
    I made an account on this site just so I could tell you that I relate to your comment on a multidimensional level. My inner mage spirit, once young and hopeful, has been engulfed by the sweaty cooch of Legion.

Lol if everyone who said this actually stopped paying Blizzard the World of Warcraft would be a much less obnoxious place to spend time in.

You're paying for the ability to play, you're not paying to dictate how they make the game, you are free to stop paying and do us all a favor if you don't like their choices, but let's be honest, you enjoy your so-called "misery", don't you? You're either a liar or a masochist.

Of course you also want to make this everyone else's problem, because just you being a sad sack of a person isn't enough, is it?

Pathetic.
    Last edited by Bizarre Monkey; 2017-04-01 at 05:34 AM.

Check DK one in modelviewer, it has something that your DK sits on Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Probably, but I'd rather they were separate mounts. If I'm Holy Priest who wants to use the Shadow bird, I should be able to.
    Yes, I'd like to switch the holy and the disc one, because of the transmog sets I use for both, which I have in turn chosen for the artefact weapon skins I use for each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speak for yourself, I'm pretty excited about most of my class mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarre Monkey View Post
    Lol if everyone who said this actually stopped paying Blizzard the World of Warcraft would be a much less obnoxious place to spend time in.

You're paying for the ability to play, you're not paying to dictate how they make the game, you are free to stop paying and do us all a favor if you don't like their choices, but let's be honest, you enjoy your so-called "misery", don't you? You're either a liar or a masochist.

Of course you also want to make this everyone else's problem, because just you being a sad sack of a person isn't enough, is it?

Pathetic.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

People actually like the hunter class mount? I guess there really is no accounting for taste

Agreed. I wonder how possible a custom mount option would be? Or like uncovering appearances for your mount like we do for transmogs. Where you can customize the mount to match your own armor or general personality. I would like more dark choices, blacks and grays etc.

Just finished breaching the tomb but no quest for my mount. Anyone figure out what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Just finished breaching the tomb but no quest for my mount. Anyone figure out what to do?
    There should be a quest from the Broken Shore to your class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    There should be a quest from the Broken Shore to your class hall.
    Yeah I missed it. Got it and my mount, thanks.

Signature Created by Jassinta

i dont see the option of "NONE" i dont like this mounts at all.. they are horrible

I dont know why so many people like the Priest mount. I like the idea of an owl mount because it is unique and haven't really been seen before. BUT... THAT MODEL... Imo it looks like a retarded owl. The head is waaaaay to small. The seat has pretty nice details though.

Quote Originally Posted by desparil View Post
    mage one is looking amazing, designed by same person that designed xavius room.
    hahahahahaha