Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Doesn't stop the fact that each one that's taking a dump on Laci is still taking the "holier than thou" approach to the thing.
    That was kind of my point all along. Both sides are doing it, both from a "I'm better than you" position, and yet in this thread there are multiple people pretending only SJWs are doing it and anti-SJWs are not. Or, worse yet, are flat out lying saying that she was welcomed with open arms.

I think its perfectly fair to criticize anti-SJWs for being hypocrites. Just replace "women's choice" with "freedom" or "free speech." And it works exactly the same. I don't see a difference. In many ways its worse because the hypocrisy of the SJWs is from the angle of, "They think they're above everyone else" but the hypocrisy from the anti-s is that they're for freedom of speech and then on top of that, they also go around talking about how they're better than the SJWs and don't act like them. So its 1 level of hypocrisy vs 2.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, my point the entire time is that it's really stupid to pretend either specific side is in the right here. Retardation all around. And to get even more meta, who fucking cares what two d-list youtubers do. Pretending its some new front on the culture war, which in and of itself is 99.9% bullshit these days, is ridiculously stupid.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-08 at 07:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I mean...she hasn't changed her beliefs. I donno why people keep saying this. Its like people couldn't have bothered to even watch both of her videos. She flatout says multiple times her ideology hasn't changed and all she's interested in is talking to anti-SJWs. So then SJWs flipped out calling her traitor, and then anti-SJWs flipped out saying this proves they were right all along with their, "Dick = not a feminist" dumbassery, like we already saw in this thread.

This is my entire point. Its drama based on flatout false information by both sides trying to make some retarded gotcha thing out of it. About two d-list youtube "celebrities" that are dating.

How sadder can this even get?
    This is A LOT more entertaining then your constant political campaign vs trump on a gaming forum.
    So when you ask "how sadder can this even get" just take a look in the mirror and your post history.

Now as you told me multiple times "if you don't like it, don't open the post and don't reply to it".
    Now shoo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Lacy Green is a landwhale herself lol.
    Never heard of her but just googled her for the first time, but id tap it.

So when you ask "how sadder can this even get" just take a look in the mirror and your post history.
    Damn all that edge, I hope you have a good health plan.

Now as you told me multiple times "if you don't like it, don't open the post and don't reply to it".
    Now shoo.
    Nah it's more fun laughing at people pretending their side is making a point. After all, how else could I see such engaging and thought-provoking insights like:

The amount of hate she is getting is hilarious. These people will turn on each other like a pack of rabid dogs at the slightest hint of... I don't know what a good word is... free thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    The amount of hate she is getting is hilarious. These people will turn on each other like a pack of rabid dogs at the slightest hint of... I don't know what a good word is... free thinking?
    Actually, that's two words.

OT:
    I support freedom. (Just imagine the america fuck yeah song playing here) And people really should be allowed to date whoever they want, without people getting angry with it, besides.. Opposites attract, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Well, SJWs are full of hate, what did you expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gasp, how dares she put her personal life before some bullshit movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    People have tried pointing that out, but the Social Justice sphere continues to go into a psychotic meltdown / focused campaign of doxxing and harassment of Laci Green.

Chris' side on the other hand does not care by comparison.
    "Everyone in the other ideology is an angry myopic extremist! My side is all calm and rational!"
    -Every angry myopic extremist ever

Anyway, I've seen the Youtube comments under Laci Green's videos so I know for a fact you're full of shit as usual :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Well, SJWs are full of hate, what did you expect?
    Yeah anti-SJWs are all about love and inclusion.

Kekekekekeke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Big surprise, she got some dick and all of a sudden men aren't so bad. Feminism would die out overnight if those land whales put some effort into their appearance and found a guy to bang.
    Pure gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Opposites attract each other?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    This is A LOT more entertaining then your constant political campaign vs trump on a gaming forum.

Now shoo.

- - - Updated - - -

She is too fat for my liking.

Deleted
    She is too fat for my liking.
    She has to shave the arm pit hair she has in one of her pictures though. That almost made me vomit.
    But I am a fan of a little meat on women so she will do fine.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "Everyone in the other ideology is an angry myopic extremist! My side is all calm and rational!"
    -Every angry myopic extremist ever

Anyway, I've seen the Youtube comments under Laci Green's videos so I know for a fact you're full of shit as usual :P

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah anti-SJWs are all about love and inclusion.

Kekekekekeke.
    Well that is a reporting of the current situation. Zainadine Jones is currently advocating a targeted campaign of harassment and there isn't anything from the other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Well, 3rd wave feminist always do that, they should update their motto to "All women are free and empowered to behave exactly as I want them to.", so there is no surprise there.

Other than that, good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    You do know that entering into a monogamous relationship doesn't suddenly change all your sexual preferences right?

This is why I feel sorry for Bi/Pansexual people. They choose to settle down with either sex and suddenly it's all "Oh, I just knew they were all about that rooster." or "See, I told you they were really into kitties."

Stop confusing the expectations of monogamy with sexual preference.

Dude clearly excites her mentally at the very least and for all his joking if he wasn't treating her with respect she'd be out of there. The only people that have a problem - and there are folks on both sides - are those crying "no true Scotsman."

Morons.
    I never said she changed her sexual preference, I was simply stating what she said on the internet.
    X

Opposites attract i guess

Also i bet the hate sex is out of this world!

Guy: Slap me hard you man hating feminazi!

Girl: Ride me harder you misogynist pig!

Damn i need to find a feminazi to fuck me!

The social justice lynch mob is a truly terrifying force. People can justify doing just about anything to somebody if they think they're on the right side of things :/

Lacy Green is a landwhale herself lol.
    Ehhh, she's chubby, but she's not awful, unless she's super fat now. I dunno, I don't actually watch her. She's got nice tits though, and that mouth sucks a mean dick I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well that is a reporting of the current situation. Zainadine Jones is currently advocating a targeted campaign of harassment and there isn't anything from the other side.
    Surveyed every feminist and shitlord on the planet have you?

Or did you just consult the partisan blinkered crystal ball?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

She kinda looks like Riley Reid.

10/10, would smash.