Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How much of the game should be playable via the phone app?

We currently have the ability to queue up order hall missions and use some of the order hall champion equipment via the app. It also tells us if an invasion is up. Is that too much? about right? Or do you want more stuff added and what do you want added?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could maybe merge the armory app and the legion one but otherwise I'd say it's fine.

I believe everything that a phone can handle should be able to be done through it. If it could handle the whole wow, we would play wouldn't we? So might as well do as much as possible of it.

Deleted
    I think it's fine. It's missing some stuff for some reason for the missions like for DK's to use the item that increases chance of success or to assemble abominations, or I just can't find them.

One thing I would add to the armory would be professions to craft stuff while on my way to work/home, but that'll probably never happen.

Other than that there isn't really anything more that can be added without being absurd.

Pet battles would be a nice addition

Nothing.

It's an unfair advantage over people without a phone that can handle it. It's disgraceful of Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I believe everything that a phone can handle should be able to be done through it. If it could handle the whole wow, we would play wouldn't we? So might as well do as much as possible of it.
    Tablets can run WoW to some degree at lower resolutions like 1280x720. Maybe not for raiding but world quests for sure. Intel sells a Compute Stick that is a full computer on a thumb drive that can probably handle WQs. Give them 2-3 more years and your phone should be able to handle WoW.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Nothing.

It's an unfair advantage over people without a phone that can handle it. It's disgraceful of Blizzard
    What about the people with a phone but without a computer?
    What about the people without any of thoes?

I really do hope your being sarcastinc here but you never know with the internet.

They're ok as they are, but I'd like to see both existing apps merged and their interface cleaned and bugs fixed.

I'd like to see a button to complete a WQ via app for classes that have the talent.

Adding WoD garrisons would be nice, but will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post

I really do hope your being sarcastinc here but you never know with the internet.
    If they don't have a computer then they can't play World of Warcraft . If I don't have a rocket, I can't visit the moon.

Also I think what's available through phone now is fine, but I don't personally use any of the apps myself.

Realistically, you'll wind up with something like a smart phone with an advanced Compute Stick plugged into the phone and a controller plugged into the stick. You'd play via controller. Conservatively, such a setup should be available within 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post

People without computers don't play wow, people without phones don't either. What's your point here?

I wouldn't want wow to become a console game either.

Mail, auctions, guild chat, crafting. Merge it all into one app, and maybe not fill it with bloat to the point where I can't even get it on my phone any more.

Pet battles, possibly crafting with professions. bout all i'd want

10+ Year Old Account
    They should add LFR to the app. Queue up and check back in 3hrs for some free loot. Just like the in-game one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They should add LFR to the app. Queue up and check back in 3hrs for some free loot. Just like the in-game one.
    ^ This

Merge the two apps we allready got, and add pet battles to it (don't see why this shouldn't be a thing? It is after all just a mini game in the game). Also, if merging the two apps, add Garrison missions etc while they are at it. No reason not to, there are still some people doing it and I would believe the Garrison missions runs on the same code as Order Hall missions?

Then continue to add the future "missions" kind of things we most likely will get.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    They could maybe merge the armory app and the legion one but otherwise I'd say it's fine.
    this also the ability to talk with friends (not just guild members )with it would be much liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Mail, auctions, guild chat, crafting. Merge it all into one app, and maybe not fill it with bloat to the point where I can't even get it on my phone any more.
    Indeed:
    Armory
    Crafting (but not learning skills)
    Mailbox
    AH
    Command Table/Garrison-like features
    RealID friendslistchat
    Usage of: Grand Crusade (allows usage for Silver Hand Orders used to complete a non-elite WQ every 18 hours) without having to log in
    Transmog (why the fuck not?)
    Barbershop
    Pet Battles (daily or vs players)
    Weekly chest opening
    Usage of AP/AK
    Changing spec via app
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2017-06-08 at 12:14 PM.

I think they should implement "premade group finder" in the APP. This would you are able to do other "not game related" things while making a raid group.